Everyone with Twitter, read this!

IngievV

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just looked on the trending topic list, and there's "#nowplaying". I've incorporated that into our trending topic...I've said "#nowplaying #MIKA SONG #RAIN FROM #THEBOYWHOKNEWTOOMUCH"

Let's hope it gets somewhere!

just looked on the trending topic list, and there's "#nowplaying". I've incorporated that into our trending topic...I've said "#nowplaying #MIKA SONG #RAIN FROM #THEBOYWHOKNEWTOOMUCH"

Let's hope it gets somewhere!

Good idea! We have to push a little harder! Even if it will be TT for 5 minutes only, we at least know we can accomplish something together and millions of Twitter users will have seen it!

Good idea! We have to push a little harder! Even if it will be TT for 5 minutes only, we at least know we can accomplish something together and millions of Twitter users will have seen it!

Thanks! Someone tweeted Perez about it which I think is a good idea...Perez is SO influencial and he likes Mika...so...xD

Thanks! Someone tweeted Perez about it which I think is a good idea...Perez is SO influencial and he likes Mika...so...xD

We did that before, when we did the #ilovemika thing, but Perez wouldn't listen and made #Happybirthdaykaty a TT instead:mf_rosetinted:

Archived