Everyone with Twitter, read this!

IngievV

Everyone, tonight all Mika fans must get together on Twitter and make the trending topic thing happen. That's why we need all of you to get on your Twitter at 7 PM UK time to tweet #THEBOYWHOKNEWTOOMUCH and #RAIN. If you don't know what time it will be in your country, check: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html Just fill in 7PM U.K London and convert to the city nearest to you.

Tell all your friends on Twitter, msn, facebook, myspace, forums ANYWHERE. We need to stand united to make this happen. Don't forget it, set your phone's alarm clock and let's make this happen!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone, tonight all Mika fans must get together on Twitter and make the trending topic thing happen. That's why we need all of you to get on your Twitter at 7 PM UK time to tweet #THEBOYWHOKNEWTOOMUCH and #RAIN. If you don't know what time it will be in your country, check: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html Just fill in 7PM U.K London and convert to the city nearest to you.

Tell all your friends on Twitter, msn, facebook, myspace, forums ANYWHERE. We need to stand united to make this happen. Don't forget it, set your phone's alarm clock and let's make this happen!

I love you Ingie, but not that much... I'm not getting up to tweet at 6am... :blink:

If I happen to be awake at that time, I may tweet, but I;m not setting my alarm any earlier than 7am... sorry!

Reminder set ;) Will it go on for a set amount of time??

As long as it takes to make it happen:mf_rosetinted:

I love you Ingie, but not that much... I'm not getting up to tweet at 6am... :blink:

If I happen to be awake at that time, I may tweet, but I;m not setting my alarm any earlier than 7am... sorry!

Tis okay love:naughty:

That's like 6am here! :shocked:

But I'll be there alright! :boing:

Good idea and promotion .. always woundered though .. I wounder how many hits it actually needs to do that ? 100 , 1000 , 10000 ??

Yeah, me too.

According to google, approximately 1200 tweets makes a TT :dunno:

Archived