Everyone with Twitter, read this!

IngievV

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm promoting it on DMFC and will post it on all channels. :thumb_yello:

here are 2 interesting articles about trending topics that i found yesterday:

http://news.buzzgain.com/how-many-tweets-does-it-take-to-be-a-trending-topic-on-twitter/

http://blog.thoughtpick.com/2009/08/how-to-create-trending-topics-and-success-stories-over-twitter.html

think it'd help if we added a message to the keywords, like "listen to mika's album", "rain is the best song ever", or something like that - imagine someone clicking on the tag to find out what it is, and all they find is endless numbers of those tags, they'd think that all we do is spam twitter, instead of trying to get a message across. :wink2:

think it'd help if we added a message to the keywords, like "listen to mika's album", "rain is the best song ever", or something like that - imagine someone clicking on the tag to find out what it is, and all they find is endless numbers of those tags, they'd think that all we do is spam twitter, instead of trying to get a message across. :wink2:

Good idea:thumb_yello:

How about saying something like:

Listening to #RAIN from the album #THEBOYWHOKNEWTOOMUCH to celebrate 3rd anniversary of @mikasounds fanclub

?

Good idea:thumb_yello:

How about saying something like:

Listening to #RAIN from the album #THEBOYWHOKNEWTOOMUCH to celebrate 3rd anniversary of @mikasounds fanclub

?

oh god, if everyone includes @mikasounds in our messages, he'll be so spammed! :roftl: sure, you can write that, good idea... :thumb_yello: but i'd suggest that everyone writes their own thing, not all the same - just like you have it on the other trending topics. :wink2: makes it more interesting for those who click on the tags to read what's behind it.

oh god, if everyone includes @mikasounds in our messages, he'll be so spammed! :roftl:

:doh:

I didn't think of that... Mainly because I don't think he is reading twitter nowadays - excitement is gone , I guess..

but yes, mistaking it for spamming is a good point...

It should be different by everyone. His name should probably also be mentioned, though

It should be different by everyone. His name should probably also be mentioned, though

agree. :thumb_yello: also his twitter name should be mentioned occasionally, so if anyone wants they can start following him... just maybe not in every tweet, that's what i meant. :naughty:

Will tweet!

Maybe stupid question, but what will happen when we do this, I mean most of my followers are already MFC-ers. :blink:

our goal is to get it to the trending topics, then everyone on twitter will see it! :thumb_yello:

If you can get it as a trending topic, someone MUST take a screen cap for me, I won't be up in 2 hours.:mf_rosetinted:

And there are two ways I view trending topics, one is on tweetdeck, and the other is twitscoop, is that what you will be looking at?

If you can get it as a trending topic, someone MUST take a screen cap for me, I won't be up in 2 hours.:mf_rosetinted:

And there are two ways I view trending topics, one is on tweetdeck, and the other is twitscoop, is that what you will be looking at?

no idea, ingie's gotta answer that. :naughty: all i know is that list on twitter itself. :dunno:

In 15 mins, right?

yup! :biggrin2:

i'm promoting it on DMFC and will post it on all channels. :thumb_yello:

here are 2 interesting articles about trending topics that i found yesterday:

http://news.buzzgain.com/how-many-tweets-does-it-take-to-be-a-trending-topic-on-twitter/

http://blog.thoughtpick.com/2009/08/how-to-create-trending-topics-and-success-stories-over-twitter.html

Good point!:thumb_yello:

I use the site so I see it in the sidebar, but I will defo screencap:thumb_yello:

3 more minutes!

Archived