The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Shanzi - would you mind please shrinking the pic in your sig a little? It slows my computer down:blink:

On another note, have you lot heard Boyzone's 'Gave It All Away' ? I know y'all hated Mikas (the original) version.. I wasn't the biggest fan either.. but really, its quite well done !

Hey everybody.

I've been directed to this good 'ld Aussie thread so here I am :teehee:

Not quite sure what to do now....

:aah:

Welcome to the thread Perdy tell us a lil about yourself :thumb_yello: .. I'm the 29 year old from Cairns who loves pugs and Mika..

Hey Shanzi - would you mind please shrinking the pic in your sig a little? It slows my computer down:blink:

On another note, have you lot heard Boyzone's 'Gave It All Away' ? I know y'all hated Mikas (the original) version.. I wasn't the biggest fan either.. but really, its quite well done !

Can't say I have .. I heard about it but didnt get a chance to hear it

oh sorry ill try but if i cant ill put a smaller on :thumb_yello:

There are not enough hours in the night for sleeping :naughty:

Went to a friends 21st Saturday night so had barely any sleep then. Drove home yesterday and slept for 4 or 5 hours, then still managed to be tired enough to sleep for 11 hours during the night :naughty:

Listening to the Boyzone version of Gave it all Away. It really is a boyband song. It suits it more than when Mika sang it, and it still is cheesy. But yeah, its a better version of it

It does sound good, but I liked Mika's too, totally different, I'm not really that into the boyband sound though.

ARGH!!! My tooth I had filled is more painful now than it was before the filling on Friday, I think the only option now is root canal therapy :boxed:

In other news... my DH is back in hospital. Not sure what it is this time, severe abdominal pain, x ray showed nothing, he is having a ct scan right now (expecting someone to call me soon) He has elevated white bloodcells, had a fever in the night. I really have no idea :blink: he can hardly move with the pain though.

I'm just about to change my sig too :lol3:

how have you been doing?

oh thats fine :naughty:

im good i got stung by a blue bottle yesterday all over my arms

and lower back and hips :boxed:

what about you how are you going?

oh thats fine :naughty:

what about you how are you going?

Ooooh :boxed: not nice. I'm alright. I've spent the entire day on the computer and its now 6pm.. I think thats the only time I've done that in my life :naughty:

Can everyone on here [please] do me a favor? I've got into the final round for the we are golden MFC competition, so if you can vot for me HERE; http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2748336#post2748336

and click 'racinghorse83' I will owe you a lifetime of servitude :naughty::flowers2:

(I've never came first in anything before.. seconds, plenty of those, but I realy want to win something for a change :roftl: )

Hey everybody.

:aah:

Welcome! I'm Soph.

We just chat here.

Oh, and did I mention that a number of us are slightly crazy? :naughty:

ARGH!!! My tooth I had filled is more painful now than it was before the filling on Friday, I think the only option now is root canal therapy :boxed:

In other news... my DH is back in hospital. Not sure what it is this time, severe abdominal pain, x ray showed nothing, he is having a ct scan right now (expecting someone to call me soon) He has elevated white bloodcells, had a fever in the night. I really have no idea :blink: he can hardly move with the pain though.

Sorry to hear that. :sad: Hope you both get better.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

Can everyone on here [please] do me a favor? I've got into the final round for the we are golden MFC competition, so if you can vot for me HERE; http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2748336#post2748336

and click 'racinghorse83' I will owe you a lifetime of servitude :naughty::flowers2:

(I've never came first in anything before.. seconds, plenty of those, but I realy want to win something for a change :roftl: )

No probs! :wink2: Hope you win! And I like your vid! Well, what I've seen of it. My computer is being moody again. :sneaky2:

Ooooh :boxed: not nice. I'm alright. I've spent the entire day on the computer and its now 6pm.. I think thats the only time I've done that in my life :naughty:

Done and done ... *creates list of evil deeds to be carried out* :roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:

Welcome! I'm Soph.

We just chat here.

Slightly crazy Soph?? :roftl::angel_not::arf2:

Done and done ... *creates list of evil deeds to be carried out* :roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:

Slightly crazy Soph?? :roftl::angel_not::arf2:

My mistake- completely crazy. :thumb_yello:

My friends bag Mika out all the time, but they're just teasing me coz they know I love his music. Most of them don't hate him.

Oh, and I bought a copy of TBWKTM the other day for one of my friends and the security guard who checks your bag when you walk out looked in the bag at my Mika CD and says, 'Mika?' with this :blink: type of look on his face.

:sneaky2: I am in desperate need of some fellow Mika-lovers where I live. lol

Oh, and that reminds me! On the bus today I heard Grace Kelly playing but it wasn't on the radio and I checked that O-Dog (my friend who I went away for the weekend with) could hear it too (sometimes I hear Mika songs in my head :aah:). So I moved a few seats forward and this 30 or so year old guy was playing it on his phone. I was debating talking to him but decided against it. Oh, and then he started mouthing the words to Love Today. lol

If anyone watches South Park .. check out the episode where they rip on the Jonas brothers season 13 episode 1 (David just told me) so funny and true how they act ...

Don't get down off ya soapbox Teegs we love it

Oooooh, I haven't watched South Park for years!

Okies then... when I find something to get cranky about I won't get down :teehee:...

has anyone seen michael Jackson on sesame street? <awwww

Nope... not yet...

Hey everybody.

Join in the conversation... tell everyone about yourself... Ummmmmmmmm... talk random crap? :dunno:

Oooh, I have a question... are you happy to be called Perdy or would you prefer to be called something else?

speeking of adorable...who saw the sweet pic of our jimmy and the baby!

It was super adorable! :fangurl::wub2:

I liked it too... considering it really is a boy band song, it was pretty good...

Listening to the Boyzone version of Gave it all Away. It really is a boyband song. It suits it more than when Mika sang it, and it still is cheesy. But yeah, its a better version of it

Cheesy is exactly what it is...

Ouch!

Hope DH is okay... *pats DH*

(I've never came first in anything before.. seconds, plenty of those, but I realy want to win something for a change)

Done... you're doing well so far!

Slightly?

Oh, and that reminds me! On the bus today I heard Grace Kelly playing but it wasn't on the radio and I checked that O-Dog (my friend who I went away for the weekend with) could hear it too (sometimes I hear Mika songs in my head :aah:). So I moved a few seats forward and this 30 or so year old guy was playing it on his phone. I was debating talking to him but decided against it. Oh, and then he started mouthing the words to Love Today. lol

Oooh cool!

Some of us went to the Gold Coast last year and saw a bald guy on the bus, and we were saying it was Freddie :naughty:

wow lol i speand lot of time here to forom time to time

and i voted for you :biggrin2:

I just joined twitter. :blink:

So, what now? I hate my weird impulses which make me do weird things. lol :aah:

So who else is on twitter? How do I find/add you?

I'm on there... I think if you click the twitter button belove my avatar it will take you to my twitter account...

Have you added Mika, iMMa or Jimmy yet? They're on there.. Jimmy's pretty good value and can get a reply from him, Mika goes on and off twitter at times, and iMMa sometimes posts...

If you haven't..

Mika: @mikasounds

Jimmy: @jimmyplaysbass

iMMa: iMMamusic

I just had a bit of a conversation with Jimmy... :fangurl:

I'm on there... I think if you click the twitter button belove my avatar it will take you to my twitter account...

Have you added Mika, iMMa or Jimmy yet? They're on there.. Jimmy's pretty good value and can get a reply from him, Mika goes on and off twitter at times, and iMMa sometimes posts...

If you haven't..

Mika: @mikasounds

Jimmy: @jimmyplaysbass

iMMa: iMMamusic

I jsut had a bit of a conversation with Jimmy... :fangurl:

Thanks! I think I'll have a look around it in the morning. My cat's demanding my attention at the moment. :wub2:

Archived