The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

Poor Kelzy :roftl: I would have loved to read that. Then I could have embaressed you publicly later :das:

i kid, i kid, i never would *cough*

:roftl::roftl: You doooo think like me! :huglove:

I'll never forget that convo.. :aah: I wonder if MSN saved it.. :das::teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL poor Mika if MSN did save it :roftl:

Hi Melzy!

You should go to the Kiwi thread to see my exam results that came in the mail today!

My aunty posted on Twitter I got an excellence in English but I spelt MERIT wrong every time which she found funny :D

So I said we on MFC arn't exactly renowned for spelling brilience :biggrin2:

Ok shower time. I'm going to the pub tonight. Going to sing some songs and once again try and figure out how to "Jam"

Karaoke's fine, I'm a perfectly good singer but IDK how to sing with the flow of random riffs and random words that don't belong to their own songs! People who can do this well completely boggle me!

Michael is a crooner. My friends are making jokes on my facebook about me licking him :blink:

James Morrison is not. James Morrison is.. well.. :fangurl:

:lmao: that would look sad. But I would risk looking sad to go stare :naughty:

I think a lot of the conversations that came after this post started because of this little typo. I'm pretty sure you've never licked Michael Buble... And if you have, I wanna hear ALL the details.

Aaaaah I wanted so badly to get tix to his show in 2007. I wish I still lived in Auckland!

What? You find it weird when people say stuff like licking Mika?

I find it really weird when people - Even who take the pUss out of me - say "Oh yeah, Mika's real hot ay?"

I've been known to put my hands over my face and say "NOOOOOOO!" all embarrassed because I don't look at him like that and people don't get that I can be so obsessed with him without feeling chickeny feelings for him!

Idiots.

Oh accept the time when I went without speakers for about a month and then I got speakers again and got all bothered when I heard Mika's voice *Fans self in memory* Poor Kelzy got the whole shabbang of my descriptive feelings via MSN :roftl:

But it passed :mf_rosetinted:

He sells out too quick in Australia. I wanted tickets to the 2008 gigs, but they sold out like *that* (picture me clicking my fingers)

Hey I'm with you. I don't feel chickeny about Mika at all. I'm not strange, I just love the man's music. I do think he's very attractive, but that doesn't automatically mean I want to jump his bones.

PMSL cream cheese and all?

I forgot about the blueberry bagels, If Mc Donalds sold them I think that is all Chickadee would have eaten the whole trip.

DD and I are both reading eclipse (3rd Twilight bood) simultaneously, as soon as one of us puts it down the other picks it up (my bookmark is still in front of hers though)

I must admit, Bella pisses me off a bit, she was so whiney and self absorbed even before Edward left in New Moon, I am actually really tired of her at the moment, hopefully she will become a bit more interesting before the end of this book, do something that endears her to me so I feel the obsession the bloodsucker and the wolf have with her is actually warrented.

:tongue2: I've been deprived, OK? It's very hard to get decent bagels in Canberra. And they wouldn't have to have been blueberry either. I like bagels in many different flavour combinations:biggrin2:

Oooh, where are you up to in Eclipse? For me, that book was so "nothing" until near the end, until I read it the second time and tried to soak more of it up. It's definitely not my favourite, but I don't remember if I got ticked with Bella in it. I think I've already mentioned it, but Breaking Dawn is my favourite. Apparently I'm part of a small minority.

As much as she pisses me off I still enjoy it though :teehee: its more that she annoys me than I hate her.

I don't mind the Edward side of to the point of disliking him either, he seems to be coming around a bit in this book. He is pretty cool lol.

I am going to roll my eyes at myself now as I join with the twilight fans and chant 'you need to read the books'

I am enjoying the twilight thing, but its not like I am about to start buying the T shirts.

I am now totally motivated and waiting for someone to recommend a GREAT book for me to read after these.

I'm not about to buy the T-shirts either. I can just imagine how much crap I would get!! Actually, you can buy Twilight related t-shirts on Cafe Press that are a lot more subtle and have references to things in the books rather than Bella and Edward splashed across the front, so that only other Twilight fans get it. I'd much prefer to have a t-shirt like that.

Oh UGH!

When people ask me WHY I like Mika so much I tell them I don't have to justify myself to them because they have no influence over me and my life so why should I feel the need to justify my fanship of my favourite singer.

"Why don't you give me one good reason you're such a nosy b"tch then and f"ck the hell off???"

I actually said that to the last girl who asked me. I told her I didn't have to justify myself to her and she really made me mad because she said "Ok, I don't like, know what that means but yeah, give me one good reason why you should like him so much?" like I was doing something wrong.

She hates me now :arf2:

:roftl: i know what it feels like :sneaky2:

anyoying and funny coz people get so pissy

They played Rain in Myer the other day and I embarrassed David by singing in the middle of Myer :roftl: (Myer is a department store which sells upper class stuff) You guys would've been proud of me.. :thumb_yello:

aww im very proud of you:wink2: i dont have the guts to sing in public :teehee: it would be funny if i did:naughty:

He sells out too quick in Australia. I wanted tickets to the 2008 gigs, but they sold out like *that* (picture me clicking my fingers)

Hey I'm with you. I don't feel chickeny about Mika at all. I'm not strange, I just love the man's music. I do think he's very attractive, but that doesn't automatically mean I want to jump his bones.

Exactly! He's really gorgeous but now I don't think of him like that. In my Mika daydreams, I'm working with him at a stage show in Paris after Greg Wells introduces us and Mika asks me to open for him and do Lorna's part of HE.

No kissy stuff - Not even with Greg!

But I will admit to having the slightest crush on Greg :teehee:

:roftl: i know what it feels like :sneaky2:

anyoying and funny coz people get so pissy

Eeeeeexactly :roftl:

I forgot about the blueberry bagels, If Mc Donalds sold them I think that is all Chickadee would have eaten the whole trip.

Love Bagels so much

Ugh. I feel the same about Bella. I read a article when they said Bella is like a empty shell.. deliberately written as such so many teenage girls can slip into her shoes in their imaginations :roftl:

And Edward is so possesive and creepy.. really .. *shudders*

She's a Mary Sue with absolutely no personality. Easiest thing to write and easiest thing for everyone to imagine themselves being. I mean look at her - she's average, average, average, is clumsy and likes to read. Name a girl that doesn't describe.

And Edward, if he was a normal guy and not set up in the book would be the creepy stalker type, who is also super possessive. He stalks her, watches her sleep and then when he has her bans her from seeing her best friend etc

And yet at the same time as I say this I love the books :biggrin2:

I am now totally motivated and waiting for someone to recommend a GREAT book for me to read after these.

My sister's keeper by Jodi Piccolt.

I have so many books on my too read list its not funny. And the list isn't getting any smaller at the moment because I decided I had to reread all 11 previous books of the Wheel of Time series before I started the new 12 book (only 2 more books after that to be released). Its an excellent fantasy series but the books are so long with tiny writing and zillions of characters and zillions of books. But I do love them.

Jessica. Bryce Courtenay.

Redeeming Love. Francine Rivers.

I think every girl has to read those two books. They both made me cry. They both have excellent storylines and are very well-written.

I haven't read the second one :naughty: *adds mentally to too read list*

I get a new kitten today. Well it won't be mine, since Wench is mine, but it'll be the houses. I'm hoping if Wench has a friend she won't bring me as many dead things as presents :naughty:

:tongue2: I've been deprived, OK? It's very hard to get decent bagels in Canberra. And they wouldn't have to have been blueberry either. I like bagels in many different flavour combinations:biggrin2:

Oooh, where are you up to in Eclipse? For me, that book was so "nothing" until near the end, until I read it the second time and tried to soak more of it up. It's definitely not my favourite, but I don't remember if I got ticked with Bella in it. I think I've already mentioned it, but Breaking Dawn is my favourite. Apparently I'm part of a small minority.

I'm not about to buy the T-shirts either. I can just imagine how much crap I would get!! Actually, you can buy Twilight related t-shirts on Cafe Press that are a lot more subtle and have references to things in the books rather than Bella and Edward splashed across the front, so that only other Twilight fans get it. I'd much prefer to have a t-shirt like that.

Well maybe I have never had a decent bagel because I think I have only tried one once, and it was like a tasteless piece of shoe. I must try and get my hands on a good one, damn, I should have ordered one for breakfast with you two instead of eating sushi.

I am up to the bit where Edward talks to Jacob on the phone about some sort of new arrangement, after the strange vampire had been in Bella's room.

And no, I don't think I could go for even a subtle twilight T shirt, not when there are perfectly good Mika shirts to buy.

My sister's keeper by Jodi Piccolt.

I have so many books on my too read list its not funny. And the list isn't getting any smaller at the moment because I decided I had to reread all 11 previous books of the Wheel of Time series before I started the new 12 book (only 2 more books after that to be released). Its an excellent fantasy series but the books are so long with tiny writing and zillions of characters and zillions of books. But I do love them.

I haven't read the second one :naughty: *adds mentally to too read list*

I saw the movie the other day, my sister's keeper, the movie was good, someone told me the book is better but sader, I don't know if I could handle sadder - is it worth it? Even the movie was a bit of a chore for me to watch with the slow health decline - worth it though.

My DS 17 has read all the wheel of time series so far (is there more to come or something) I know that throughout the year last year, he was reserving the books and waiting for them to be sent from libraries near and far so he could read them.

By the way, my DS 17 has been at the scout jamboree for two weeks! (as a supervisor/helper) He comes home tomorrow. Oh and I have an appointment with the dentist, been waiting for about 6 weeks to get in, I think I need a crown :shocked: fingers crossed I am wrong.

SD, you seem to have fallen off the front of my quote. But yes, I much prefer that version of the song. That actually makes it sound like an excellent song. The glee version was just so wrong. Thankyou for the other link.

No problem! Any opportunity I get to show people how amazing Brian May is, I take it. :naughty:

She's a Mary Sue with absolutely no personality. Easiest thing to write and easiest thing for everyone to imagine themselves being. I mean look at her - she's average, average, average, is clumsy and likes to read. Name a girl that doesn't describe.

And Edward, if he was a normal guy and not set up in the book would be the creepy stalker type, who is also super possessive. He stalks her, watches her sleep and then when he has her bans her from seeing her best friend etc

And yet at the same time as I say this I love the books :biggrin2:

Hmm, yeah I completely agree about Bella. I thought she was a pretty lame central character. But I did like Edward, even if he was a stalker. Maybe because I'm a bit of a stalker sometimes. :naughty:

I did enjoy the books while I was reading them. The story is good (except I think it got a little far-fetched in Breaking Dawn). The writing is decent but not brilliant, as so many have pointed out. But I don't condemn any who absolutely love the books. I can certainly understand why they are so appealing and I think, for the most part, the series is a great achievement. :thumb_yello:

SoA, that sounded like a TVtropes reference... I felt like I was having a conversation with my husband.

I may have asked this before but TVtropes?

I saw the movie the other day, my sister's keeper, the movie was good, someone told me the book is better but sader, I don't know if I could handle sadder - is it worth it? Even the movie was a bit of a chore for me to watch with the slow health decline - worth it though.

My DS 17 has read all the wheel of time series so far (is there more to come or something) I know that throughout the year last year, he was reserving the books and waiting for them to be sent from libraries near and far so he could read them.

The book is sadder and the ending is different. But its good.

I love the wheel of time books. Was sad when the author died but happy when they decided to honor his memory by finishing it.

A new one came out start of November. Then there's one due Nov this year and one the year after and then they'll be finished.

Hmm, yeah I completely agree about Bella. I thought she was a pretty lame central character. But I did like Edward, even if he was a stalker. Maybe because I'm a bit of a stalker sometimes. :naughty:

I did enjoy the books while I was reading them. The story is good (except I think it got a little far-fetched in Breaking Dawn). The writing is decent but not brilliant, as so many have pointed out. But I don't condemn any who absolutely love the books. I can certainly understand why they are so appealing and I think, for the most part, the series is a great achievement. :thumb_yello:

The books are good, and addictive at the same time as they are poorly written with poor characters :naughty:

I love How I Met Your Mother - one of my fave shows.

Hopefully you get the cool change soon

Yep, we got it yesterday. :sneaky2: It was one hell of a change- we got a massive storm and almost lost power.

Australia day is coming up. Any exciting plans anyone?

Probably just the usual family BBQ. lol, how Australian.:naughty:

I am like Bella being totally in Edwards grip, but for me its Mika.

lol. I love that metaphor! Maybe Mika is a vampire... or is he too colourful for that? :roftl:

Wow. I'm only gone for two days and I have four pages reading in this thread to catch up on. :sneaky2:

Heading out to another party/sleepover thing tomorrow, and my very organized friend (*cough cough*) hasn't told me what day it ends. :shocked: But he is a guy. So meh, what can ya do?

And I bought another copy of TBWKTM today! I've got a friend's birthday soon... hehehe. I'm that close to converting him. THAT close!

Yep, that was me.

Well, I think I posted a week or so ago that I'd heard Rain in Target. And yesterday I heard WAG in K-mart. Oh and I forgot to post that I heard Happy Ending in Woolies last week, and it was as I was being served at the deli counter, and the girl asked me about my day and I said it was great cos Mika was playing and then I said something about how I saw him in November and this song was one of the highlights of the gig for me, and she said her Mum is a Mika fan but missed the gig, cos she didn't know he was coming till he'd already been and I said she needed to join the MFC cos we were up to date with all the news. Go me and my continued promotion of the MFC!! :naughty:

Woooop good job at promoting the MFC :thumb_yello: It'd be quite funny of her mum did make it onto here at some stage :naughty:

me too i get so happy when ever i hear a mika song on the radio

once i was at the toilet:teehee: in a shoping center and i heard grace kelly i was soo happy

and at a clothes shop and head WAG

:wink2: it was so nice to hear him on the radio :wub2:

I so know whut you mean. Like yeah, i can listen to Mika whenever i want on his cd's, but as soon as i hear him playing in a public place, it makes me happy :)

(Heard WAG again today on the radio mind you :P )

:roftl: people and family allways try to make me angry by saying why do you like mika:sneaky2:

it makes me so mad when they bag him out:sneaky2:

I KNOW! People dont have to like Mika, but when they try to bag him out in front of me, when they know full well i frikkin love his music, frikkin piSSes me off somehting chronic!

lol. I love that metaphor! Maybe Mika is a vampire... or is he too colourful for that? :roftl:

And I bought another copy of TBWKTM today! I've got a friend's birthday soon... hehehe. I'm that close to converting him. THAT close!

Oooooh converting people to Mika is awesome :P

I converted my dad enough for him to want to go to one of Meeks' next gigs, and he also bought LICM Live DVD :)

My most funniest conversion would have to be my mates partner, who is as aussie as you can get............his favourite song he says is Lollipop LMAO

Australia day is coming up. Any exciting plans anyone?

Playing in the pipe band in the morning then going out to a villiage in the afternoon to crash their Aussie day celebrations and try to win the trophy that was named after our family...

So, you all should be proud of me, its the first novel I have read in about 10 years *embarrassed face* but there will be no stopping me now, it wasn't nearly as much hard work as I thought it would be.

Well done! *pats*

Sweeet you sooo should make that top

I'll defo have to... when I have money of course...

we all love that bass player! I was standing right behind martin the whole time! he even looked back a couple of times! :wub2:

(are you sure you wont share him?)

OMG really???

Who do I need to share? The bass player or the guitarist?

I will share the bass player (if I absolutely must) but the guitarist is off limits to everyone except maybe purplegrape, Meg and me... I really don't like sharing him....

Wow, you really got quite far along in the process didn't you?

Um, my couch isn't very long. At all. But I can do you a nice blow up mattress.

What's the magic number? 100?

Yeah, yeah, brag about it why don't you?:sneaky2:

I sure did... I'd almost booked the plane tickets and accomodation... I suddenly realised that it wasn't such a smart idea, then I got sick...

blow up mattress is fine...

Nope... 69! :das:

I've got nothing on Zoe... have you heard her brag about who she's met???

hehe i think we all secretly lick mika

I don't lick Mika... Like Mike, you don't know where he's been!

I do like Mika though... very much!

Oh right. Like my former best friend who had a major crush on this guy in my class who looked exactly like a younger version of her dad

Okay, that's kinda like incest...

I must admit, Bella pisses me off a bit, she was so whiney and self absorbed even before Edward left in New Moon, I am actually really tired of her at the moment, hopefully she will become a bit more interesting before the end of this book, do something that endears her to me so I feel the obsession the bloodsucker and the wolf have with her is actually warrented.

She pisses me off a lot... besides her whinging and carrying on, I like Eclipse...

And I don't think the obsession is warranted at all...

*resists urge to mention plot spoiler*

:roftl: people and family allways try to make me angry by saying why do you like mika

it makes me so mad when they bag him out

I don't get cranky about it, I realised that if I make a joke of whoever they're teasing me about they give up pretty quickly...

Admittedly they haven't started teasing me about Zach Quinto yet... WHo knows what would happen there!

Ugh. I feel the same about Bella. I read a article when they said Bella is like a empty shell.. deliberately written as such so many teenage girls can slip into her shoes in their imaginations...

And Edward is so possesive and creepy.. really .. *shudders*

I'd prefer a well developed character kthxbai

Besides the stalker and possessive features, he's not too bad a character...

I am enjoying the twilight thing, but its not like I am about to start buying the T shirts.

*hides Twilight t shirt, posters, calendars and other random twi-stuff* :fisch:

Jessica. Bryce Courtenay.

Redeeming Love. Francine Rivers.

I think every girl has to read those two books. They both made me cry. They both have excellent storylines and are very well-written.

Ooooh, this girl isn't touching those with a ten foot pole... the last few times I cried in a book was when Fred died in Deathly Hallows and when a French Bulldog called Spike died in a Jonathan Kellerman book... :tears: Poor Spike :crybaby:

They played Rain in Myer the other day and I embarrassed David by singing in the middle of Myer :roftl: (Myer is a department store which sells upper class stuff) You guys would've been proud of me..

James Morrison was funny on Top Gear Australia (Yes I like Top Gear cuz Hammond is cute)

Outstanding!

Richard Hammond is cute... :fangurl:

Breaking Dawn is written like a bad fan fic... and that's an insult to bad fan fics! The only reason I own it is cause I need to have the four books...

What about a shirt that says "And then Buffy staked Edward... The End."

And yet at the same time as I say this I love the books

I agree with you there...

Speaking of writing... have you written anything lately?

hehe and the funny thing was that a few hours later we were in a pub on karaoke night and I was "asked" to sing Grace Kelly

was it Grace Kelly or Grace Kwelly? :teehee:

lol. I love that metaphor! Maybe Mika is a vampire... or is he too colourful for that?

Wow. I'm only gone for two days and I have four pages reading in this thread to catch up on.

Nah, he's too colourful! Vamps are supposed to wear dark clothes, speak in an old fashioned way and be all moody and possessive and stuff... Seriously, every vampire is like that (*waves at Bill from True Blood*)

You've seen nothing... ages ago, you'd disappear for two days and have 10 pages to catch up on :blink:... we're a little slower now...

Okay, that's kinda like incest...

I have to disagree. She agreed he looked just like her dad but younger but she didn't have a crush on her dad. I know because - Being the sort of person I am - I asked :roftl:

I have some kind of weird charisma where I can ask the most prying questions about people but not usually offend them :wink2:

Anyway incest is romantic relations WITH one's relations however this was technically romantic feelings about someone RESEMBLING one's relations :roftl:

In technicalities, it's nothing like incest.

I got told tonight that I'd be a good politician :das:

I have to disagree. She agreed he looked just like her dad but younger but she didn't have a crush on her dad. I know because - Being the sort of person I am - I asked :roftl:

I have some kind of weird charisma where I can ask the most prying questions about people but not usually offend them :wink2:

Anyway incest is romantic relations WITH one's relations however this was technically romantic feelings about someone RESEMBLING one's relations :roftl:

In technicalities, it's nothing like incest.

I got told tonight that I'd be a good politician :das:

Yeah you probably would... and I reckon you'd get along well with S&M, you're both pedants :teehee:

:doh: Crap... I forgot that I haven't explained that comment...

That comment came form my sister telling me about what my cousin was doing (under the covers) while she was talking to him in his room... I said "Oooh, that's kinda like incest" and it stuck, so basically anything like what happened with my sister I would make that comment...

Apparently a friend of mine doesn't appreciate when I say it cause she has actually screwed around with her cousins... :blink:

What? You find it weird when people say stuff like licking Mika?

I find it really weird when people - Even who take the pUss out of me - say "Oh yeah, Mika's real hot ay?"

I've been known to put my hands over my face and say "NOOOOOOO!" all embarrassed because I don't look at him like that and people don't get that I can be so obsessed with him without feeling chickeny feelings for him!

Idiots.

haha DITO!

why do people automatically assume if your a fan girl who thinks hes even mildly attractive you want to jump him? or that because hes "rich and famous" youll be a groupy?

I dont seem to have a celebrity complex! I support his music like I do my friends music, I just support music that I like! and otherwise mika kinda makes you feel like being who you are is ok, you dont have to try to be anything to like his music!

best not to try take them through customs though :naughty:

OMG really???

Who do I need to share? The bass player or the guitarist?

I will share the bass player (if I absolutely must) but the guitarist is off limits to everyone except maybe purplegrape, Meg and me... I really don't like sharing him....

Our 'special' boy JIMMY! you have to share jimmy! and all the food people!

YES! martin looked back at the BG's a couple of times!

And that sunshine? guy watched us a bit too! (now I know who he was) whats his real name! I keep forgetting!

I feel kinda bad cos sunshine aproched me at the meet and greet and complimented me on big girl and we chatted and I had no idea who he was! hahaha

Hi Kelz - liked the pic btw - very true :roftl:

I love How I Met Your Mother - one of my fave shows.

I made a note to look out for this show - then managed to tune in just as it had finished :sneaky2: I will get to watch it one day :naughty:

:lmfao:

*wants one*

Well maybe I have never had a decent bagel because I think I have only tried one once, and it was like a tasteless piece of shoe. I must try and get my hands on a good one, damn, I should have ordered one for breakfast with you two instead of eating sushi.

I am up to the bit where Edward talks to Jacob on the phone about some sort of new arrangement, after the strange vampire had been in Bella's room.

And no, I don't think I could go for even a subtle twilight T shirt, not when there are perfectly good Mika shirts to buy.

By the way, my DS 17 has been at the scout jamboree for two weeks! (as a supervisor/helper) He comes home tomorrow. Oh and I have an appointment with the dentist, been waiting for about 6 weeks to get in, I think I need a crown :shocked: fingers crossed I am wrong.

Well, bagels aren't everybody's cup of tea, I guess, otherwise they'd be more readily available:sneaky2:

OK, now I'm with you. There's some funny stuff coming up.

I don't own any Mika t-shirts, and I don't know if they would even come in my size.

I may have asked this before but TVtropes?

I've given the link before and you were the only one who mentioned they went and had a look, if I remember correctly. Anyway, here it is again.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Here's the page about Mary Sue's.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue

Wow. I'm only gone for two days and I have four pages reading in this thread to catch up on. :sneaky2:

I think Teegs mentions in her post that in the past you could be gone for two days and have 10 pages to read, but I remember when I first joined, I'd get up in the morning and there'd be 20 pages. And this is not one of those fish stories, where you keep opening your arms wider and saying "No, it was THIS big". There seriously were that many pages. It was ridiculous. The people that were around at that time just used to talk a heck of a lot.

Nope,... 69! :das:

I've got nothing on Zoe... have you heard her brag about who she's met???

Breaking Dawn is written like a bad fan fic... and that's an insult to bad fan fics! The only reason I own it is cause I need to have the four books...

You've seen nothing... ages ago, you'd disappear for two days and have 10 pages to catch up on :blink:... we're a little slower now...

Oh:doh: Of course, 69!

Well, not completely. I mean, I only really got to talk to her for some of the last morning. I'm sure she had more tales to tell, but I did love the one she told about Kellan:das:

:tears: What are you saying? That I have really lousy taste in fiction? :crybaby: Maybe it's a good thing that I'm reading all that fan fic over on that other site then. I can get my fill!

Oooh, that's just cruel!

Yeah, we're just a little slower now:wheelchair:

And that sunshine? guy watched us a bit too! (now I know who he was) whats his real name! I keep forgetting!

I feel kinda bad cos sunshine aproched me at the meet and greet and complimented me on big girl and we chatted and I had no idea who he was! hahaha

David! His name is David. Although you could call him Mr Stunningly GoodLooking In Real Life if you like, and I'd know who you meant.

Playing in the pipe band in the morning then going out to a villiage in the afternoon to crash their Aussie day celebrations and try to win the trophy that was named after our family...

I agree with you there...

Speaking of writing... have you written anything lately?

Oh crashing celebrations huh?

I need aussie day plans

I want that shirt :naughty:

:shocked: I haven't written anything for awhile. I think its partly cos of the heat and partly cos I"m trying to make my way through the super long wheel of time series. But I will start writing again soon.

I remember when you'd disappear over night and there'd be at least 10 pages. Or 5 pages in an hour when a few people were on

I've given the link before and you were the only one who mentioned they went and had a look, if I remember correctly. Anyway, here it is again.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Here's the page about Mary Sue's.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue

I remember now - it had a zillion links inside each article but was interesting reading *makes note to bookmark when on laptop*

Our new kitten is called Poppet (we have a pirate theme, I started it when I named Wench - Poppet is Pirate due to Pirates of the Carribean)

Wench doesn't like her yet cos its a new creature in her space with her people etc but once the initial stage is over (aka in a week or so) I'm hoping they'll be friends. I just have to make sure I give Wench lots and lots of attention

Archived