The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

It was his girlfriend (my aunt)'s idea fo me to join and I DID make the point of saying that I wasn't reall into it until Mika joined (therefore making a hundred odd MFCers join too :P) and so I'm only there and followable because of Mika himself.

I also made the point that 22 of the 38 people I follow are MFC, friends from RL who like Mika or people like Mika himself, Greg, Ella, Goldenalbert (and a few seconds ago it became 39 with Jimmy the bassist) and that he and my aunt were the only ones who have issues with my Mikafied twits.

Also I said at a bare minimum, at LEASE 50 of my 230 followers are MFC or Mika related so.... :sneaky2:

Nice!

I can't remember how many of mine are Mika related, but most are Mika related, then Twilight related.. then Star Trek/U2/Heroes related... then other random friends/famous people...

I agree with what CD said... they don't have to follow you...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me, 10th on the list?? How the hell did that happen?!?! :roftl:

I remember on the fuzzy interview with Mika, he whispered in her ear what month he was coming to aus in..........i tried turning up the volume REALLLLY loud and watch as he said it, but still couldnt work it out!!! The best i could make out was june, but even then it didnt really sound enough like it to know for sure! So yeah, heres hopeing he announces soon enough and puts us all out of our misery!!! Especially cos i need time to figure up excuses to tell work as to why i need holidays this time!!! :naughty:

And bugger, didnt make the first page! Ahh well next thread!!! :thumb_yello:

Was that within your SS budget? I would have thought it would have been too dear? Was that person happy with it?

What on earth are you making aprons for?

Oh yeah, the other thing I was going to mention was... in what kind of screwed up universe does SK make it into the top 10 posters in the Aussie thread?:shocked:

:tongue2:

Well they had a 10-15 limit and the book I bought was around $16.99

The aprons are for wearing while I bake, and dust, and wash-up, and feed animals, and use glue and silicone (which happens a fair bit). I actually went out shopping today without mystery substances dotted on my top.

Your right, I must spend less time on the computer :blink: naughty me! I am making up for lost time.

Nice!

I can't remember how many of mine are Mika related, but most are Mika related, then Twilight related.. then Star Trek/U2/Heroes related... then other random friends/famous people...

I agree with what CD said... they don't have to follow you...

I guess. I think it's weird because they're family but then, I blocked my father from Facebook and MSN and deleted his photo comments on my profiles so... :naughty:

I've stopped finishing sentences now. I'm half asleep but don't want to miss anything! :hypo:

Hey, I'M ON THE LIST!

I'm just happy I'M ON THE LIST :D

Well they had a 10-15 limit and the book I bought was around $16.99

The aprons are for wearing while I bake, and dust, and wash-up, and feed animals, and use glue and silicone (which happens a fair bit). I actually went out shopping today without mystery substances dotted on my top.

Your right, I must spend less time on the computer :blink: naughty me! I am making up for lost time.

I'm going to find a picture for you tomorrow regarding this apron business, but right now I need to go to bed. And I didn't mean you need to spend less time on the computer. I just meant that all the people who used to post heaps aren't doing so atm.

I remember on the fuzzy interview with Mika, he whispered in her ear what month he was coming to aus in..........i tried turning up the volume REALLLLY loud and watch as he said it, but still couldnt work it out!!! The best i could make out was june, but even then it didnt really sound enough like it to know for sure! So yeah, heres hopeing he announces soon enough and puts us all out of our misery!!! Especially cos i need time to figure up excuses to tell work as to why i need holidays this time!!! :naughty:

Hehe. I know what I'm doing today. *looks up that interveiw* :naughty:

And for those of you who are interested/like competing:

chickadee 455

Oakie Doke 426

nico_collard 326

soangel 242

silver 232

Sweet Knees 198

Kelzy 188

racinghorse83 182

sweet-dreams 178

senyorita12003 156

demonkissangel69 151

bonzaboy 146

mireille geha 140

mici3023 127

RosinaKiwi 77

englishrose 77

Tanya K 74

Petra 62

mouselle 53

Mika4Life13 47

happikali 44

Olivia237 41

artsyfartsy17 30

Jolene 24

guylainem123 23

Blue Sky 22

Lolliepop_girl 22

deconstruction 20

Suzy 18

S&M 18

shanzi 18

jodi2518 17

FAB5 ft SM&K 16

Christine 12

dcdeb 11

nikjass 10

liins 10

egypt_man 9

Ju-Ju Lea 9

Austerulous 9

Fmbm 8

KEZC 7

FREDDIESDOUBLE 5

sienna 4

riverbasil 4

CatOnAHorse 4

IngievV 3

themetalmunchkin 3

Obby 3

sarac 3

ellennify 3

Rainbow Sky 2

crisisover 2

bonnie32 2

Miabest 2

Frogsmile 2

mika_me 1

PhotoJenic 1

Romis 1

leonita 1

elanorelle 1

Kodes100 1

misguided_roses 1

hi_nick 1

Jericho 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats are in order for chickadee :winner_first_h4h: , Oakie Doke :winner_second_h4h: , and yours truly :winner_third_h4h: !

wow im on the list :shocked:

its cool :naughty:

Oh :sad: party twenty -one, a legend in its own right, has died :sad: :rip:

i don't like this thread. its just a 'part' :shun:

yer i do have to agree with you part 21 was awsome :mf_lustslow:

now there is a new thread *sniff sniff*

Yep, I made out that it was june as well.

lol :roftl: hmmm mabey i should try this tread

*licks thread*

no it doset taste like chicken:shocked:

Well, if everyone's doing it...

*licks thread*

Wow! That tastes great!

Well... at least you haven't felt the need to mark your territory on the thread... :naughty:

Perhaps I shouldn't have suggested that...:teehee:

Well... at least you haven't felt the need to mark your territory on the thread... :naughty:

Perhaps I shouldn't have suggested that...:teehee:

wow good idear i better do it befor anyone ealse dose

*marks territory*:naughty:

Archived