The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

I can totally see you doing that :naughty:

My mother woke me up the other day to say she wanted to show me "The cheekiest, most beautiful cat" and I saw it, just eating our cats' food in the laudry and my mother said she walked in, it looked up at her like it'd been caught, then just went back to eating :roftl:

Cheeky little bugger!

With all this licking, at least you'll have a strong immune system :naughty:

I live next to Mika's trashcan :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My mother woke me up the other day to say she wanted to show me "The cheekiest, most beautiful cat" and I saw it, just eating our cats' food in the laudry and my mother said she walked in, it looked up at her like it'd been caught, then just went back to eating :roftl:

Cheeky little bugger!

I live next to Mika's trashcan :biggrin2:

:lmfao: How cute!

Ooooh, so that's why...

*gets febreeze and sprays it everywhere*

You missed me... I think... :aah:

I did... and you're added...

And to those who complained about it not being a party?

*looks at thread title*

Happy now? :sneaky2:

(:naughty:)

Oooooh, and I got slightly close to the number of jelly beans in Mika's shoe... I think someone was a lot closer though... I missed out on the edition of the CD though... bugger!

*looks at thread title*

Oooooh, and I got slightly close to the number of jelly beans in Mika's shoe... I think someone was a lot closer though... I missed out on the edition of the CD though... bugger!

I think that when they close the birthday thread with all competition links, they should post all the answers!

How many beans were there?

I counted the amount that I could see. 34 I think. or around that. Then I did my best to imagine that if they were something like those yucky tasteless popcorn things you have on diet with cottage cheese... Well, it there were approximately 35 in each popcorn thing, and I did what I could to think how many things approximately the size of the opening of his shoe was, I basically figured out how many popcorn things you could fit in the shoe, then multiplied it by the number of beans I could see in the opening of the shoe and ended up with 700 to which I added 14 (so 214) because I'm not so big on guessing games with such perfect rounded numbers.

I don't do things the easy way :roftl:

I think that when they close the birthday thread with all competition links, they should post all the answers!

How many beans were there?

I counted the amount that I could see. 34 I think. or around that. Then I did my best to imagine that if they were something like those yucky tasteless popcorn things you have on diet with cottage cheese... Well, it there were approximately 35 in each popcorn thing, and I did what I could to think how many things approximately the size of the opening of his shoe was, I basically figured out how many popcorn things you could fit in the shoe, then multiplied it by the number of beans I could see in the opening of the shoe and ended up with 700 to which I added 14 (so 214) because I'm not so big on guessing games with such perfect rounded numbers.

I don't do things the easy way :roftl:

Ummmmmm... kay then...

There was 413... I was kinda close, and then I found that others got closer, and there someone posted that number... and they said they never win guessing comps! :teehee:

I was way off the CD one... it was #565...

I think once they figure out the winners for all the comps they'll announce the winners...

yer i do have to agree with you part 21 was awsome :mf_lustslow:

now there is a new thread *sniff sniff*

Yeah part 21 was pretty MCAwesome.....but this one will be buzzing soon enough when Meeks announces his tour dates!!! :aah: Which sooooo had better be sooooon, the suspense is killin me!!!

Yep, I made out that it was june as well.

Sweet :thumb_yello: Although my bro's 21st is in June.......so hopeing they dont clash, i will be devistated!!!! :shocked:

Just you try it Charlie :sneaky2::naughty:

Anyone on here win anything from the 3rd birthday celebrations?

Bugger, i forgot about that!!! Ah well, been at work and the shops anyways so wouldnt have been able to catch it anyways! Hope someone form here won summink!

And for those of you who are interested/like competing:

chickadee 455

Oakie Doke 426

nico_collard 326

soangel 242

silver 232

Sweet Knees 198

Kelzy 188

racinghorse83 182

sweet-dreams 178

senyorita12003 156

demonkissangel69 151

bonzaboy 146

mireille geha 140

mici3023 127

RosinaKiwi 77

englishrose 77

Tanya K 74

Petra 62

mouselle 53

Mika4Life13 47

happikali 44

Olivia237 41

artsyfartsy17 30

Jolene 24

guylainem123 23

Blue Sky 22

Lolliepop_girl 22

deconstruction 20

Suzy 18

S&M 18

shanzi 18

jodi2518 17

FAB5 ft SM&K 16

Christine 12

dcdeb 11

nikjass 10

liins 10

egypt_man 9

Ju-Ju Lea 9

Austerulous 9

Fmbm 8

KEZC 7

FREDDIESDOUBLE 5

sienna 4

riverbasil 4

CatOnAHorse 4

IngievV 3

themetalmunchkin 3

Obby 3

sarac 3

ellennify 3

Rainbow Sky 2

crisisover 2

bonnie32 2

Miabest 2

Frogsmile 2

mika_me 1

PhotoJenic 1

Romis 1

leonita 1

elanorelle 1

Kodes100 1

misguided_roses 1

hi_nick 1

Jericho 1

YAY I'm 11th woot woot

*Continues to lick new thread*

*Looks at you all...*

*Goes back to licking thread*

:mf_rosetinted:

*licks thread then licks mika* mmmm tastes like strawberry lollipop :naughty:

:lmfao: Bek caught me..

Argh, just spent the whole night awake at a pamper party. Literally didn't sleep. We were sitting there talking and then it was like 'oh.. its light outside!'

I stumbled home only for mum to tell me I have to go to the bank in half a hour. I'm EXHAUSED and i look really bad with half-removed makeup and massive lines under my eyes and i can't change it to another day OR get a ride so i have to walk half a hour there AND back in the stinking blinding sun when i have such a bad headache i can't even THINK.

[/rant] (no-one else will listen to me..)

i better go make myself presentable *cries all the way out of thread*

*looks at thread title*

Thankyou! :thumb_yello:

Yeah part 21 was pretty MCAwesome.....but this one will be buzzing soon enough when Meeks announces his tour dates!!! :aah: Which sooooo had better be sooooon, the suspense is killin me!!!

Sweet :thumb_yello: Although my bro's 21st is in June.......so hopeing they dont clash, i will be devistated!!!! :shocked:

What would you do if the concert was on your bros b'day? Mika or the his 21st?

Argh, just spent the whole night awake at a pamper party. Literally didn't sleep. We were sitting there talking and then it was like 'oh.. its light outside!'

I stumbled home only for mum to tell me I have to go to the bank in half a hour. I'm EXHAUSED and i look really bad with half-removed makeup and massive lines under my eyes and i can't change it to another day OR get a ride so i have to walk half a hour there AND back in the stinking blinding sun when i have such a bad headache i can't even THINK.

aww you poor thing. here, have a hug. :huglove:

and i love that despite feeling like crap and having to leave in 1/2 an hour u still check in on MFC :naughty:

That I did :naughty:

(and its Bec not Bek or Beck or Becky (if anyone was wondering). For some reason we Bec/c/k's are particular about which name spelling we use :teehee::naughty:)

*hands make up remover, large sunglasses and a hat and a water bottle*

Do it quickly then come home and sleep

I have just made two more, that's 11 now. I want to see this pic of yours!!!

:das:

1035672540_HEDOMESTIC.jpg

Wow chickadee, you are famous!

I am? How?

Just you try it Charlie :sneaky2::naughty:

Nope. But I didn't enter anything so....

all you have to do is say "oh look! a squirrel! and we'll be looking the other way! :naughty:

Ah! I'll have to remember that for my No Mod thread:wink2:

I missed the post with the link to the new thread! All day I've been wondering what everyone has been doing because the thread was so quiet. Then I noticed the little 'closed' signs! :roftl:

Damn! I definitely missed the first page this time.

Awwww:huglove:

And here's one for you Charlie :huglove:

And for those of you who are interested/like competing:

chickadee 455

Oakie Doke 426

nico_collard 326

soangel 242

silver 232

Sweet Knees 198

Kelzy 188

racinghorse83 182

sweet-dreams 178

senyorita12003 156

demonkissangel69 151

bonzaboy 146

mireille geha 140

mici3023 127

RosinaKiwi 77

englishrose 77

Tanya K 74

Petra 62

mouselle 53

Mika4Life13 47

happikali 44

Olivia237 41

artsyfartsy17 30

Jolene 24

guylainem123 23

Blue Sky 22

Lolliepop_girl 22

deconstruction 20

Suzy 18

S&M 18

shanzi 18

jodi2518 17

FAB5 ft SM&K 16

Christine 12

dcdeb 11

nikjass 10

liins 10

egypt_man 9

Ju-Ju Lea 9

Austerulous 9

Fmbm 8

KEZC 7

FREDDIESDOUBLE 5

sienna 4

riverbasil 4

CatOnAHorse 4

IngievV 3

themetalmunchkin 3

Obby 3

sarac 3

ellennify 3

Rainbow Sky 2

crisisover 2

bonnie32 2

Miabest 2

Frogsmile 2

mika_me 1

PhotoJenic 1

Romis 1

leonita 1

elanorelle 1

Kodes100 1

misguided_roses 1

hi_nick 1

Jericho 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats are in order for chickadee :winner_first_h4h: , Oakie Doke :winner_second_h4h: , and yours truly :winner_third_h4h: !

LOOK! im on the cool list!

I also made the point that 22 of the 38 people I follow are MFC, friends from RL who like Mika or people like Mika himself, Greg, Ella, Goldenalbert (and a few seconds ago it became 39 with Jimmy the bassist) and that he and my aunt were the only ones who have issues with my Mikafied twits.

Also I said at a bare minimum, at LEASE 50 of my 230 followers are MFC or Mika related so.... :sneaky2:

dont we just love jimmy! :wub2:

almost ALL my followers are either mfc or youtube related! kinda sad eye

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I DID I DID!

I won the first badges + poster combo competiton!

*tries to find space on poster wall amongst michael jackson, bob marley, jimmy hendrix, john lennon, beatles, rolling stones, and lady gaga!*

(writing it down here I just realised...gaga is the only woman on THE WALL!)

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I DID I DID!

I won the first badges + poster combo competiton!

*tries to find space on poster wall amongst michael jackson, bob marley, jimmy hendrix, john lennon, beatles, rolling stones, and lady gaga!*

(writing it down here I just realised...gaga is the only woman on THE WALL!)

I won one of the word puzzle ones, because I'm a geek. Lol

I don't have any posters on my walls at the moment... Since we've put our house on the market, dad has insisted we keep the place minimalistic, "so prospective buyers can picture their own lives here." I have a bed, a desk and a bookshelf now. That's it. =P

I'll be away from a few days. :( I'm gonna miss MFC. :( But at least I'm going to a place with alpacas and horses and creeks and canoes and my friends from school! :biggrin2: Coz frankly my family is driving me insane so I'm looking forward to a weekend with my buddies away from them. I don't mean to sound mean, but a girl needs her space! Such as a place when a closed door means 'Please don't walk in on me every 5mins when I'm trying to concentrate on that Trig homework!'

Anyway, cya all. I think I'll be ok, as long as I just take a whole heap of Mika pics. :aah:

Yeah part 21 was pretty MCAwesome.....but this one will be buzzing soon enough when Meeks announces his tour dates!!! Which sooooo had better be sooooon, the suspense is killin me!!!

I hope so too!

Noice! :lmfao:

Thankyou! :thumb_yello:

and i love that despite feeling like crap and having to leave in 1/2 an hour u still check in on MFC :naughty:

No probs!

She has her prioities in order, that's all!

dont we just love jimmy! :wub2:

almost ALL my followers are either mfc or youtube related! kinda sad eye

We all love Jimmy! :fangurl:

I'll be away from a few days. :( I'm gonna miss MFC. :( But at least I'm going to a place with alpacas and horses and creeks and canoes and my friends from school! :biggrin2: Coz frankly my family is driving me insane so I'm looking forward to a weekend with my buddies away from them. I don't mean to sound mean, but a girl needs her space! Such as a place when a closed door means 'Please don't walk in on me every 5mins when I'm trying to concentrate on that Trig homework!'

Anyway, cya all. I think I'll be ok, as long as I just take a whole heap of Mika pics. :aah:

Have fun with the alpacas etc...

Hehe. *gets sudden interest in aprons and housework* If I could look like that every time I do housework... :naughty:

:fisch:

That pic you quoted reminds me of a pic that Kelzy photoshoped ages ago... I'll have to try and find it...

Archived