The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

Hey, Welcome to MFC :cheerful_h4h: I'm Charlotte..

:bye:

Did you see Mika in November?

NO I DIDNT

i was going to go with my friend heather, but we couldnt! because of where it was and the date, mum is fussy about me going to sydney, blah blah blah

where's the heartbreak symbol here...

thanks for the welcome btw :)

im trying to familiarise myself with this site, its quite confusing atm :teehee:

mika had better come out to australia again, i keep checking every night for updates on tours and tickets... so far no luck, but im definitely going. if and when he comes back out, all us aussies should pool in and do/make/buy something incredibly amazingly awesome. everybody put your hands in the middle... :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeesh, and I wonder why I can't just call you all Rebecca .. :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

Hows life?

I answer to Rebecca. Bec is just less letters to type.

I'm a Bec, Becca or Becsterr myself.

Life is beachy at the moment :biggrin2: which is how I like it.

Hows life across the ditch?

Uh huh.. becsterrrrr :teehee:

I was just looking at the tour dates.. We haz no dates. :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't Mika rattling on about making Oz some sort of priority this year. :fisch:

When do we ever believe what Mika says? :naughty: I'll believe we're a priority when he gives us dates for this year

Hmmm, I only seem to be in this thread and a couple of others lately myself Kelz, and I'm barely in this one. I'm going to be one of "those Aussies" soon, who only hangs out in this thread and doesn't participate in the rest of the forum...

I'm one of those aussies :teehee:

NO I DIDNT

i was going to go with my friend heather, but we couldnt! because of where it was and the date, mum is fussy about me going to sydney, blah blah blah

im trying to familiarise myself with this site, its quite confusing atm :teehee:

mika had better come out to australia again, i keep checking every night for updates on tours and tickets... so far no luck, but im definitely going. if and when he comes back out, all us aussies should pool in and do/make/buy something incredibly amazingly awesome. everybody put your hands in the middle... :biggrin2:

Welcome to the forum :thumb_yello:... I've been through Thirroul on the way to Nowra the last time I was in Sydney (after Mika gig went to visit cousins' baby)

NO I DIDNT

Awh, thats a shame. He was really amazing. He said he'll be back in Oz middle of this year, right? So I'm sure you'll see him soon :biggrin2:(I'm not actually Australian I'm from NZ but I travelled over to see him :teehee: )

This site is confusing at first, hey :naughty: I'm used to it now. My friend was looking over my shoulder as i was on MFC the other day and she was like 'How can you know your way around a site so well???!! :blink::naughty:

This site is confusing at first, hey :naughty: I'm used to it now. My friend was looking over my shoulder as i was on MFC the other day and she was like 'How can you know your way around a site so well???!! :blink::naughty:

Lots and lots and lots of practice my dear :roftl: I'm real nutty tonight .. had too much pepsi and now bouncing off the walls :naughty:

Lots and lots and lots of practice my dear :roftl: I'm real nutty tonight .. had too much pepsi and now bouncing off the walls :naughty:

woot! Pepsi. !! Kingston are doing a thing for Pepsi in NZ at the moment so atm I like pepsi :roftl:

:punk:

(wonders why this; :punk: smilie isn't in the box anymore.. :boxed:)

yeah i think i'll learn my way around eventually.

i do hope mika comes back out here, whenever it is. preferably sooner rather than later. im already excited and nothing's even definite yet :aah:

and yep imma be one of those people who practically lives on this forum and nothing else :P well maybe one or two things.

:aah::biggrin2: can't WAIT for mika to come back out!! front row seats are a must.

I answer to Rebecca. Bec is just less letters to type.

I'm a Bec, Becca or Becsterr myself.

Life is beachy at the moment :biggrin2: which is how I like it.

Hows life across the ditch?

When do we ever believe what Mika says? :naughty: I'll believe we're a priority when he gives us dates for this year

I'm one of those aussies :teehee:

Beachy? :lmfao: I'm on the West coast at the moment, which has the waves at this time of year, and I'm closer to you bunch :biggrin2:

Life across the ditch is gooooood. :mf_rosetinted: Finally losing weight :kachinga: must be the summer that does it.

Ugh. I started to turn into one of those 'only post in this thread' people so I abandoned you guys for a tad, apologises.. :mf_rosetinted:

The glitter room!! Gosh, no-one's been in there for ages! That was always Mouselle's thing.

Twas... but I have been known to roll in glitter on occasion...

omg this is just so funny

but its a bit mean

You probably don't wanna see some of the photoshopped pics in the photoshop thread or Kelz's collection... :teehee:

Right.. I'm off to Sydney in a couple of hours to stay with my uncle and aunt for a few days. I probably won't be online while I'm there so I hope everyone doesn't miss me too much! I'll be back on Wednesday night.

Have fun!

Oooh, and guys .. me and a friend of mine were helping out at a photoshoot for a local magazine and the photographer took a couple photos of me and my friend messing around while everyone got ready

I had my Mika shirt on

6-01-20108-53-42p2.jpg

MEANDSTACE.jpg

Coolness! Love the pics!

It's very mean. I'm so horrible. :shocked: (But, I'm sure it was done for a hilariously good reason.. just ask Liyonah.)

Have a wonderful time!

I was just looking at the tour dates.. We haz no dates. :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't Mika rattling on about making Oz some sort of priority this year.

I sense a :mf_rosetinted: in there somewhere..

We don't haz tour dates... maybe we should ask Mika "We can haz tour dates?" on twitter...

I love them photoshopped images and when my sisters friend SENDS US PHOTOSHOP I can finally do some Mika ones :naughty: :naughty:

Can't wait to see what you come up with Ally!

HEY HEY add me to the mikamites list!!

may the australian thread for mika continue growing!!

keep the updates running, i have to know anything and everything about anything to do wtih mika in australia. or i may just implode. then explode.

:mf_lustslow:

i may only be 15, but that makes mika 11 years older than me. and my married grandparents were 12 years apart in age. help me follow the family tradition... :wub2:

For sure!

Oooh, I know where Thirroul is... one of my mum's friends, her hubby and two girls live there...

Funny you should mention a pressie... I was thinking of putting together an Aussie survival kit ft. insect repellant and stingose :teehee:

Beachy? :lmfao: I'm on the West coast at the moment, which has the waves at this time of year, and I'm closer to you bunch :biggrin2:

Life across the ditch is gooooood. :mf_rosetinted: Finally losing weight :kachinga: must be the summer that does it.

Ugh. I started to turn into one of those 'only post in this thread' people so I abandoned you guys for a tad, apologises.. :mf_rosetinted:

Its hot weather which means its beach weather which means I'm down there any day I can get down there :biggrin2:

Closer to us is good though your clearly not close enough.

You didn't look like you needed to lose weight in Syd.

I wish I was losing some weight. But I've been eating crap lots lately :naughty: need to stop eating the crap

i do hope mika comes back out here, whenever it is. preferably sooner rather than later. im already excited and nothing's even definite yet :aah:

and yep imma be one of those people who practically lives on this forum and nothing else :P well maybe one or two things.

:aah::biggrin2: can't WAIT for mika to come back out!! front row seats are a must.

yer i cant wait eaither

i went to the last concert i was at the front as well so be quick with getting your ticket

and btw sorry i didnt welcome you befor

welcome :thumb_yello: to the MFC

i know you will have fun here :das:

I love them photoshopped images and when my sisters friend SENDS US PHOTOSHOP I can finally do some Mika ones
:roftl: I can't wait to see what you do.

Heya Kelzy ... hows it going??

Good! How you?

Hmmm, I only seem to be in this thread and a couple of others lately myself Kelz, and I'm barely in this one. I'm going to be one of "those Aussies" soon, who only hangs out in this thread and doesn't participate in the rest of the forum...

But atm I really don't care. I haven't been checking the new threads or the tour dates or anything. What a bad fan.

I've just been ...... otherwise occupied

lol! "Those Aussies" Nothing wrong with that. :teehee:

When do we ever believe what Mika says? I'll believe we're a priority when he gives us dates for this year

Neverrrgghhh. I'm sure the dude takes his time and makes us whine so it's more like ZOMG!!11 amazing when he finally gets here. :annoyed_h4h:

I'm one of those aussies

It's a good thing. This thread is safe from gag-reflex worthy fangurlishness. Normally. :pinkbow:

P.S (everyone vote for me in the MFC WAG competition round three. please. )

OK! I don't know where I'm supposed to vote, so a little help here would be useful. :wink2:

You probably don't wanna see some of the photoshopped pics in the photoshop thread or Kelz's collection... :teehee:

Yes, I'm evil. :devil: But so is Mzee.

I sense a :mf_rosetinted: in there somewhere..

Naturally. :mf_rosetinted:

We don't haz tour dates... maybe we should ask Mika "We can haz tour dates?" on twitter...

Maybe we ask "We can haz round 2 hump-session?"

Funny you should mention a pressie... I was thinking of putting together an Aussie survival kit ft. insect repellant and stingose :teehee:

:roftl: Bung-eye.

I wish I was losing some weight. But I've been eating crap lots lately need to stop eating the crap

I have a wii. I have a wii that I am not using. I have a wii that I am not using and I am eating kit-kats.. I have a wii that I am not using and I am eating kit-kats, kettle chips and drinking creamy soda..

repeat ft. ad lib.. :aah:

It's a good thing. This thread is safe from gag-reflex worthy fangurlishness. Normally. :pinkbow:

I have a wii. I have a wii that I am not using. I have a wii that I am not using and I am eating kit-kats.. I have a wii that I am not using and I am eating kit-kats, kettle chips and drinking creamy soda..

repeat ft. ad lib.. :aah:

I like a thread free of gag -reflex worthy fangurlishness. Its why I avoid threads like the mikagasmics etc. No offence to anyone but I skip over anything fangurly. Reading about licking mika etc is not my cup of tea :naughty:

*steals your wii and uses it for like 2 days then goes back to the eating crap routine*

I like a thread free of gag -reflex worthy fangurlishness. Its why I avoid threads like the mikagasmics etc. No offence to anyone but I skip over anything fangurly. Reading about licking mika etc is not my cup of tea :naughty:

*steals your wii and uses it for like 2 days then goes back to the eating crap routine*

:naughty: I like that you like a thread free of fangurlishness too. Licking Mika?? oh dear gawd (or whoever created us) I just had trouble keeping my last kitkat down.. I hope anyone licking him has had their swine flu vaccination!!

*doesn't notice the wii is missing* :fisch:

Ohhhh.. Snakes.. :licks_lips:

:naughty: I like that you like a thread free of fangurlishness too. Licking Mika?? oh dear gawd (or whoever created us) I just had trouble keeping my last kitkat down.. I hope anyone licking him has had their swine flu vaccination!!

*doesn't notice the wii is missing* :fisch:

Ohhhh.. Snakes.. :licks_lips:

We aussies have a whiny sarcastic rep to uphold in this thread :wink2:swine fly vaccination at the least. Who knows what his picked up touring

I figure most of this forum is fangurly. Occasionally it is nice to go to a thread that is, for the most, low on the fangurldem

I have no chocolate here - luckily

We aussies have a whiny sarcastic rep to uphold in this thread :wink2:swine fly vaccination at the least. Who knows what his picked up touring

I figure most of this forum is fangurly. Occasionally it is nice to go to a thread that is, for the most, low on the fangurldem

I have no chocolate here - luckily

Oh, so true. The last thing I'd ever want to do is make life easier for the non-aussies by not complaining and letting them have Mika 365 days of the year. :teehee:

who knows what that aussie mozzie transmitted to him too. he was in the GAY CAP of Australia when it happened. He probably caught disco fever. :groovy::shocked:

indeed. indeed.

Lucky for you. Wanna come over? :naughty:

Oh, so true. The last thing I'd ever want to do is make life easier for the non-aussies by not complaining and letting them have Mika 365 days of the year. :teehee:

who knows what that aussie mozzie transmitted to him too. he was in the GAY CAP of Australia when it happened. He probably caught disco fever. :groovy::shocked:

indeed. indeed.

Lucky for you. Wanna come over? :naughty:

I know. If we were to stop complaining who knows what would happen :shocked:

He could have caught anything

Hmmm many hours travel just for chocolate - sure why not :naughty:

Anyways bed times for me - work tomorrow morning :thumbdown:

I know. If we were to stop complaining who knows what would happen :shocked:

He could have caught anything

Hmmm many hours travel just for chocolate - sure why not :naughty:

Anyways bed times for me - work tomorrow morning :thumbdown:

I whole-heartedly believe that the earth would stop spinning. :teehee:

I know!! He's such a tramp!

*makes spare bed up*

yuck! See you afterwards then :naughty: *buys a frozen coke with your discount*

Thankyou! :thumb_yello:

What would you do if the concert was on your bros b'day? Mika or the his 21st?

:

It would be devistating, but i couldnt miss my bro's 21st!! He'd KILL mE!! lol

The thought if missing out on Mika makes me cringe!! But, there will be more than one concert so i should heopfully at least make one! *fingers crossed*

keep the updates running, i have to know anything and everything about anything to do wtih mika in australia. or i may just implode. then explode.

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

i may only be 15, but that makes mika 11 years older than me. and my married grandparents were 12 years apart in age. help me follow the family tradition... :wub2:

Heeeeey welcome to our aussie thread! its nice to see new members popping up around the place!!! :thumb_yello:

OMG!!! Evening action in the Aussie thread! Just like the old days.

Chickadee!!! For some reason I've been thinking about you alot today :aah:

Hmmmm..... Should my ears be burning?

i may only be 15, but that makes mika 11 years older than me. and my married grandparents were 12 years apart in age. help me follow the family tradition...

Welcome! Is there an intro thread for you? *should go look see*

My parents-in-law were 11yrs apart.

NO I DIDNT

im trying to familiarise myself with this site, its quite confusing atm

mika had better come out to australia again, i keep checking every night for updates on tours and tickets... so far no luck, but im definitely going. if and when he comes back out, all us aussies should pool in and do/make/buy something incredibly amazingly awesome. everybody put your hands in the middle...

Awww:huglove: Sorry to hear you missed Mika in Sydney.

We've talked before about doing a gift from the Aussie mikamites as a group, but never seem to have gotten off our butts and done it. People have done individual gifts though.

Awh, thats a shame. He was really amazing. He said he'll be back in Oz middle of this year, right? So I'm sure you'll see him soon (I'm not actually Australian I'm from NZ but I travelled over to see him )

This site is confusing at first, hey :naughty: I'm used to it now. My friend was looking over my shoulder as i was on MFC the other day and she was like 'How can you know your way around a site so well???!!

Far too much time spent on here, obviously, my dear.

Lots and lots and lots of practice my dear I'm real nutty tonight .. had too much pepsi and now bouncing off the walls

Haha, great minds think alike!

can't WAIT for mika to come back out!! front row seats are a must.

Front row seats are not a must. FRONT ROW STANDING AT THE BARRIER IS A MUST!!:punk:

Life across the ditch is gooooood. Finally losing weight :kachinga: must be the summer that does it.

I'm sorry, you need to lose weight?:blink: Did you take a look at me?

Funny you should mention a pressie... I was thinking of putting together an Aussie survival kit ft. insect repellant and stingose

:lmfao:

:teehee::lmfao: OH!!! You would so have to put a copy of the Scared Weird Little guys into that. I know we've talked about it before, but now it would just be even funnier.

You didn't look like you needed to lose weight in Syd.

See, Bec and I agree.

yer i cant wait eaither

i went to the last concert i was at the front as well so be quick with getting your ticket

I didn't realise you were at the Sydney gig! That was something I meant to ask you and kept forgetting to do.

Maybe we ask "We can haz round 2 hump-session?"

:floor:

I whole-heartedly believe that the earth would stop spinning. :teehee:

I know!! He's such a tramp!

*makes spare bed up*

yuck! See you afterwards then :naughty: *buys a frozen coke with your discount*

The world would stop - we need to make sure that that doesn't happen. It is our duty to be sarcastic

Today is certainly a day for frozen cokes *melts*

Archived