The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've talked before about doing a gift from the Aussie mikamites as a group, but never seem to have gotten off our butts and done it. People have done individual gifts though.

Front row seats are not a must. FRONT ROW STANDING AT THE BARRIER IS A MUST!!:punk:

:floor:

I'm gunna make him a prezzie again this year, but not sure how well it will go getting it to him, considering these concerts and probs gunna be HUGE and might be alot harder to do meet n greets n stuff........but heres hopeing!

And yeah i totally know what your talking about, front row STANDING is def a must!!!

P.S (everyone vote for me in the MFC WAG competition round three. please. :mf_rosetinted: )

How do we do that??!!

yer i cant wait eaither

i went to the last concert i was at the front as well so be quick with getting your ticket

and btw sorry i didnt welcome you befor

welcome :thumb_yello: to the MFC

i know you will have fun here :das:

I remember i was second at the front near you, but then these buggers were all pushin in front of me.......BASTARDS lol My mum was so getting angry at these 2 blonde chicks who kept pushin her almost over lolol!

Neverrrgghhh. I'm sure the dude takes his time and makes us whine so it's more like ZOMG!!11 amazing when he finally gets here. :annoyed_h4h;

It's a good thing. This thread is safe from gag-reflex worthy fangurlishness. Normally. :pinkbow:

Maybe we ask "We can haz round 2 hump-session?"

I have a wii. I have a wii that I am not using. I have a wii that I am not using and I am eating kit-kats.. I have a wii that I am not using and I am eating kit-kats, kettle chips and drinking creamy soda..

repeat ft. ad lib..

You're not gonna fall for that again, are you Melz!

Oh, I agree... the occasional fangurling is okay, but not all the time...

Oooooh, I like how you worded it!

Ooooh, I want a Wii!

I like a thread free of gag -reflex worthy fangurlishness. Its why I avoid threads like the mikagasmics etc. No offence to anyone but I skip over anything fangurly. Reading about licking mika etc is not my cup of tea

I usually do too... I'm sure I'm practically immune to shirtless pics of Mika, I keep thinking "Put your shirt back on!"

We aussies have a whiny sarcastic rep to uphold in this thread :wink2:swine fly vaccination at the least. Who knows what his picked up touring

I figure most of this forum is fangurly. Occasionally it is nice to go to a thread that is, for the most, low on the fangurldem

Oh, so true. The last thing I'd ever want to do is make life easier for the non-aussies by not complaining and letting them have Mika 365 days of the year. :teehee;

who knows what that aussie mozzie transmitted to him too. he was in the GAY CAP of Australia when it happened. He probably caught disco fever. :groovy:

:lmfao:

Good point...

Front row seats are not a must. FRONT ROW STANDING AT THE BARRIER IS A MUST!!

:teehee::lmfao: OH!!! You would so have to put a copy of the Scared Weird Little guys into that. I know we've talked about it before, but now it would just be even funnier.

I think being backstage and on stage with Mika is better than front row, but that's just mee :teehee:

Yes, I'm bragging again...

OOooooh, good idea! If no Scared Weird Little Guys, what about Tripod? I'd give him some old DAAS stuff, but don't wanna scare him off or smth :teehee:...

If you don't come out to play, Aussies, you miss a lot of fun

And pics.

mikaimmagine1.jpg

Why, when you bring it all to us?

And ooooooooooohhhhh... :drool: SHINY!

I don't have time to M-Q.. sorry, but vote for my video here; http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21440

thanks in advance

I voted!

And if you only go to one thread, make it this one:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20801

That one is pretty funny!

You need to be friends with willywonka to see the pics though...

Oh, and Silver... I never knew you owned a nightclub in Central West NSW! :fisch:

http://twitpic.com/xc91r

Okay, with all this talk of getting a pressie for Mika, I really think we should start thinking aqbout it now, then when we find out the tour dates we have one less thing to worry about.

So, first things first: Who likes the idea of making a group present for Mika? Just tell me in here and I can keep a list of people who are interested.

Also, did we want to put a small present together for the band members?

I wish we still had the Down Under flag... we should have had a group picture with it! :tears:

Sorry Teegs but who are Tripod?

You've never heard of Tripod?

Here they are...

from left to right:

Gatesy (:das:), Scod (:das:) and Yon (:blink:)

tripod-may-2006.jpg

Here's a song of theirs:

And

... one of their song in an hour challenges...

Okay, with all this talk of getting a pressie for Mika, I really think we should start thinking aqbout it now, then when we find out the tour dates we have one less thing to worry about.

So, first things first: Who likes the idea of making a group present for Mika? Just tell me in here and I can keep a list of people who are interested.

I wish we still had the Down Under flag... we should have had a group picture

with it! :tears:

yep its a good idear i would like to help

i made myself a mika related t shirt with glitter glue and was going to make one for mika but i think now he might think its a bit crapy

i was thinking for jimmy a flag witch we all sign

pictures of food we can make some our self and put the picture on it

for the rest of the band dont know:dunno:

but for mika mabey a jacket witch says downunder

i hope this helps

i made myself a mika related t shirt with glitter glue and was going to make one for mika but i think now he might think its a bit crapy

i hope this helps

I don't think he would... I think he likes everything he gets from fans...

Mmmmmm... interesting idea for Jimmy, I think the Jimmy thread was talking of doing something similar but as far as I know nothing else has happened.

Oooooh, a jacket! I like it as well, but I think there's a group who's going to make a jacket for him...

Thanks for suggesting!

Well you do now :wink2:

I still think you should have started your Aussie domination in Orange :teehee:

:lmfao: Down the hall on the left

:lmfao:

More like down the hall, 3rd door on the left :fisch:

I wish we still had the Down Under flag... we should have had a group picture with it! :tears:

I'm def up for makeing a group prezent for Mika, and for band members!!! Something different and original would be good, something they will remember us for :thumb_yello: In a good way that is lol!!! :aah:

i hope this helps

Hey dont worry, the shirt i gave him looked pretty dodge LOL wish i'd have taken a pic of it before i gave it to him though!! It said: Aussies Are Golden..........So i reckon go for it if ya wanna make him one, i bet he'd love it :thumb_yello:

Which reminds me, ive gotta get started on my shirt to wear to the next gig!!! My last one was sorta last minute and didnt turn out the way i wanted, but ive a few months now to prepare :D woop!

HEY HEY add me to the mikamites list!!

may the australian thread for mika continue growing!!

keep the updates running, i have to know anything and everything about anything to do wtih mika in australia. or i may just implode. then explode.

i may only be 15, but that makes mika 11 years older than me. and my married grandparents were 12 years apart in age. help me follow the family tradition...

hi! welcome to our insane group!

I have a wii. I have a wii that I am not using. I have a wii that I am not using and I am eating kit-kats.. I have a wii that I am not using and I am eating kit-kats, kettle chips and drinking creamy soda..

repeat ft. ad lib.. :aah:

omg! i love creaming soda!!!!!!!!! like, REALLY love it. :wub2:

It would be devistating, but i couldnt miss my bro's 21st!! He'd KILL mE!! lol

The thought if missing out on Mika makes me cringe!! But, there will be more than one concert so i should heopfully at least make one! *fingers crossed*

lol good on ya :thumb_yello:

I'm up for that! :biggrin2:

Bored, so i thought i'd re-create the Mika shirt i made on paint....lolol :aah:

mikashirt.jpg

that would of looked good :thumb_yello:

And I am so exhausted from the weekend! A goat licked my knee for about five minutes then got bored and went to lick my friends knee for another 5mins. :teehee: Oh, and I was trotting along on this horse but then the alpaca got out and aparently the horse and the alpaca hate each other so the alpaca chased us which was fun but kinda freaky. :aah:

So, a good weekend all together. It was one of those really nice kinda bushy places which is great for chilling out. We spent a majority of the time in the river. It had some great rapids! Going down was fun, but it took us a while to get up them. I got a heap of scratches but it wasn't that bad. Oh, and we made some marshmallows explode in the bonfire! :roftl: Which doesn't seem that entertaining, but it is if you've just shared round 4litres of soft drink. :naughty:

Anyway, anything I've missed here?

hey thanks for all the welcomes

DEFINITELY count me in for the group pressie, i'm all for anything that makes mika want to keep coming back to australia!!!

seeing as im new, i need a couple of updates on things... when there's a mika concert, do us mikamites do anything pre- or post- show? like a group party of mikamites or something? its something i GOTTA be involved in, wouldnt miss a mikamites party for the world... :biggrin2:

I have spent 3 days helping my father build a new roof on my back verandah, its actually his old carport, that we have recycled. We picked the hottest days we could, it was awful.

:das:

1035672540_HEDOMESTIC.jpg

OMG I just have to make one like that now!

I am nearly finished one for my mother, which is similar in a way. It has a heart shaped top with purple ruffles. I will post a pic when it is done.

I am? How?

Unless I got the the crossword totally wrong, you were an answer.

And I am so exhausted from the weekend! A goat licked my knee for about five minutes then got bored and went to lick my friends knee for another 5mins. :teehee: Oh, and I was trotting along on this horse but then the alpaca got out and aparently the horse and the alpaca hate each other so the alpaca chased us which was fun but kinda freaky. :aah:

So, a good weekend all together. It was one of those really nice kinda bushy places which is great for chilling out. We spent a majority of the time in the river. It had some great rapids! Going down was fun, but it took us a while to get up them. I got a heap of scratches but it wasn't that bad. Oh, and we made some marshmallows explode in the bonfire! :roftl: Which doesn't seem that entertaining, but it is if you've just shared round 4litres of soft drink. :naughty:

Anyway, anything I've missed here?

Sounds like a fun weekend. Um, don't think you've really missed anything here, well, not in the Aussie thread at least. I have no idea about the rest of the forum, except that we now have a date for the release of BIOTG, which will be in Feb. Apart from that:dunno:

hey thanks for all the welcomes

DEFINITELY count me in for the group pressie, i'm all for anything that makes mika want to keep coming back to australia!!!

seeing as im new, i need a couple of updates on things... when there's a mika concert, do us mikamites do anything pre- or post- show? like a group party of mikamites or something? its something i GOTTA be involved in, wouldnt miss a mikamites party for the world... :biggrin2:

In November, there were a lot of us staying in at a hostel together in Sydney, cos a lot of us had to travel. That was fun. And we went out for karaoke the night before the gig. Apart from being incredibly hot in the room we were in, it was heaps of fun. I'd love to do the karaoke thing again, but we'd possibly need a bigger room:teehee:

I have spent 3 days helping my father build a new roof on my back verandah, its actually his old carport, that we have recycled. We picked the hottest days we could, it was awful.

OMG I just have to make one like that now!

I am nearly finished one for my mother, which is similar in a way. It has a heart shaped top with purple ruffles. I will post a pic when it is done.

Unless I got the the crossword totally wrong, you were an answer.

Oh, good on you for getting it done regardless of the heat.

Hahaha, I'd love to see you make one like that. You'll have to post a pic JUST LIKE THAT ONE!! :lmfao:

I'd like to see the one for you mum too.

I was? Really? Wow, I didn't even go into the thread once it became official and so didn't see all the competitions. Awwww, I feel special now. And stupid too, for not going in there. I'll have to go have a look.

Sounds like a fun weekend. Um, don't think you've really missed anything here, well, not in the Aussie thread at least. I have no idea about the rest of the forum, except that we now have a date for the release of BIOTG, which will be in Feb. Apart from that:dunno:

Hehe, I saw the BIOTG release date before I left, and appropriate plans for a shopping trip the weekend after are being made. :roftl:

Ok, I'm off to fall into bed and chuck on a movie. Night all. :bye:

Im too lazy too look at tourdates since im on dialup still...have we heard anything about him maybe returning to the southern hemisphere or is it like the last one night stand when he said he would come back and do a tour and ended up doing november 2009 another one night stand! :sneaky2:

Im in the process of helping the mother move house...just round the corner from the last place and the cat just came today...ffs that cat is bloody annoying! shes totally freaked out like :boxed:"wtf dude, youve kidnapped me!"

dogs are so much easier to move, they dont seem to freak out the same! mines just like ok dude your here, im not at the spca...everythings fine! :mf_rosetinted:

my poster wall is on the move! it might go on my closet wall (has no door). on a count of I have brick walls in my apartment and blu tack doesnt hold them very well...my posters spend most of their time falling OFF the wall!

ill post a photo of my new closet wall of randomenss when I can find my charger midst all the boxes at my mums place!

*im drowning in a sea of boxes!*

In November, there were a lot of us staying in at a hostel together in Sydney, cos a lot of us had to travel. That was fun. And we went out for karaoke the night before the gig. Apart from being incredibly hot in the room we were in, it was heaps of fun. I'd love to do the karaoke thing again, but we'd possibly need a bigger room:teehee:

Or one with air con.

If people come to a Melbourne gig, I know the perfect place - and it has air con :naughty: (and light up tambourines which I love). And English instructions for the remote :teehee:

Thats if there ever is a Melbourne gig

Im in the process of helping the mother move just round the corner from the last place and the cat just came today...

ffs moviing with cat is bloody annoying! shes totally freaked out like "wtf dude, youve kidnapped me!"

dogs are so much easier to move, they dont seem to freak out the same! mines just like ok dude your here, im not at the spca...everythings fine!

how do you get a cat to stop climbing up the curtains? shes currently trying to get behind the vanishan blinds...FAIL!

as for the karaoke, it sounded better at the time!

I so wasnt used to the heat and then that room was just as bad as stepping off an air conditioned plane into 42degree heat! it was fun though! and everyone who had said they wouldnt sing still did...or at least pretended to!

I hope i wasnt that bad at singing...i couldnt hear myself (or my phone going off due to protective parents):mf_rosetinted:

can a hot water cilinder boil?

Archived