The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yer you better look for that picture :naughty:

and then show us all :das:

:roftl::lmao::roftl::lmao::roftl::lmao::roftl:

I think it's on Kelzy's photobucket account, but all her photoshopped pictures aren't showing! :crybaby:

I'm going through a thread some of the Aussies used in 2007, it's so weird...

See Kelzy and co in "Go to Mikasounds - blog updates" threads :roftl:

:naughty::chair: I see that I can't trust you to keep my secrets... erm.. secret. :fish::huglove:

And I really need to go to bed... I came back on here to get the pic off Melz and to find that pic of Mika's flowers, so now I'm all done...

FY & GN all!

Thanks for making party 22

When she was twenty two the future looked bright

But she's nearly thirty now and she's out every night

I see that look in her face she's got that look in her eye

She's thinking how did I get here and wondering why :pinkbow:

:teehee:

FY.. FYVVM.... &GN!

I'll be away from a few days. :( I'm gonna miss MFC. :( But at least I'm going to a place with alpacas and horses and creeks and canoes and my friends from school! :biggrin2:

Alpacas!! Not quite llamas but close enough:pbjt:

:naughty::chair: I see that I can't trust you to keep my secrets... erm.. secret. :fish::huglove:

Thanks for making party 22

When she was twenty two the future looked bright

But she's nearly thirty now and she's out every night

I see that look in her face she's got that look in her eye

She's thinking how did I get here and wondering why :pinkbow:

:teehee:

FY.. FYVVM.... &GN!

:shocked: Kelzy ... you're alive :thumb_yello:

Congrats to our winners! I'm starting to feel like maybe I should have actually gone into that thread...

Have fun having your time away Sophie. Yes, a girl does need space, I had some in November for the first time in nearly 6 years! It was when I went to Sydney for....... THE MIKA GIG!!!!! Anyway, enough of that:mf_rosetinted:

Hey Shanzi:bye: I'm really enjoying my holidays, oops, I mean, the kid's holidays. I'm still madly reading fanfic and ignoring all the housework. OK, so I'm not ignoring all of it, the essentials are happening, but that's about it:naughty:

*goes into the glitter room*

*stirs up glitter and puts more in*

*rolls in glitter*

:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:

The glitter room!! Gosh, no-one's been in there for ages! That was always Mouselle's thing.

I know I'm post whoring, but this just has to be done...

This picture:

Reminds me of this one:

mikamaid.jpg

Courtesy of Kelzy...

I used to love the original of that photo...:sad: Kelzy, what have you done??:crybaby:

Oh, btw, nice to see you here Kelz, if only briefly.

Right.. I'm off to Sydney in a couple of hours to stay with my uncle and aunt for a few days. I probably won't be online while I'm there so I hope everyone doesn't miss me too much! I'll be back on Wednesday night. :biggrin2:

Have fun SD!:bye:

That I did :nau ghty:

(and its Bec not Bek or Beck or Becky (if anyone was wondering). For some reason we Bec/c/k's are particular about which name spelling we use :teehee::naughty:)

*hands make up remover, large sunglasses and a hat and a water bottle*

Do it quickly then come home and sleep

My bad :teehee:

I have a cousin with the same name and she gets angry when i call her bec.. ITS BEK.. she says.. :rolls_eyes:

i apologise, BEC. :roftl:

*goes into the glitter room*

*stirs up glitter and puts more in*

*rolls in glitter*

:roll 1::roll 1::roll 1::roll1::roll 1::roll1:

YAY!! GLITTER!!! *joins in*

Oooh, and guys .. me and a friend of mine were helping out at a photoshoot for a local magazine and the photographer took a couple photos of me and my friend messing around while everyone got ready :roftl:

I had my Mika shirt on :naughty:

6-01-20108-53-42p2.jpg

MEANDSTACE.jpg

I have a cousin with the same name and she gets angry when i call her bec.. ITS BEK.. she says.. :rolls_eyes:

6-01-20108-53-42p2.jpg

As I said we Bec/c/k/ck's are particular about it :naughty:

I know a Becc and a Beck and a Becky and for each one it has to be spelt the certain way :naughty:

Nice photos

I have that top :naughty::thumb_yello:

YAY!! GLITTER!!! *joins in*

Oooh, and guys .. me and a friend of mine were helping out at a photoshoot for a local magazine and the photographer took a couple photos of me and my friend messing around while everyone got ready :roftl:

I had my Mika shirt on :naughty:

6-01-20108-53-42p2.jpg

MEANDSTACE.jpg

nice photos

im practcing my photography theses day

:mf_lustslow: i want your mika top i dont have that one yet :shocked:

As I said we Bec/c/k/ck's are particular about it :naughty:

I know a Becc and a Beck and a Becky and for each one it has to be spelt the certain way :naughty:

Nice photos

I have that top :naughty::thumb_yello:

Yeesh, and I wonder why I can't just call you all Rebecca .. :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

Hows life?

nice photos

im practcing my photography theses day

:mf_lustslow: i want your mika top i dont have that one yet :shocked:

I'm practicing photography too.. but I'm .. like.. really bad at it :roftl:

My cousin said the same thing to me today :teehee: she was like; 'I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!! I want one!!'

I just said 'but you hate Mika :teehee:'

:shocked: Kelzy ... you're alive :thumb_yello:

I know :shocked: It's me!! How are you?

I used to love the original of that photo...:sad: Kelzy, what have you done??:crybaby:

Oh, btw, nice to see you here Kelz, if only briefly.

:naughty:Sorry.. But you know how it is.. :mf_rosetinted:

I do check in occasionally.

:roftlroftlroftl:

omg this is just so funny

but its a bit mean :shocked:

It's very mean. I'm so horrible. :shocked: (But, I'm sure it was done for a hilariously good reason.. just ask Liyonah.)

Right.. I'm off to Sydney in a couple of hours to stay with my uncle and aunt for a few days. I probably won't be online while I'm there so I hope everyone doesn't miss me too much! I'll be back on Wednesday night. : biggrin2:

Have a wonderful time!

Oooh, and guys .. me and a friend of mine were helping out at a photoshoot for a local magazine and the photographer took a couple photos of me and my friend messing around while everyone got ready roftl:

I had my Mika shirt on : naughty:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll185/racinghorse83/6-01-20108-53-42p2.jpg[/img]

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll185/racinghorse83/MEANDSTACE.jpg[/img]

Ohh! great pics!

As I said we Bec/c/k/ck's are particular about it naughty:

I know a Becc and a Beck and a Becky and for each one it has to be spelt the certain way : naughty:

Uh huh.. becsterrrrr :teehee:

I was just looking at the tour dates.. We haz no dates. :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't Mika rattling on about making Oz some sort of priority this year. :fisch:

omg this is just so funny

but its a bit mean :shocked:

I love them photoshopped images and when my sisters friend SENDS US PHOTOSHOP I can finally do some Mika ones :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Right.. I'm off to Sydney in a couple of hours to stay with my uncle and aunt for a few days. I probably won't be online while I'm there so I hope everyone doesn't miss me too much! I'll be back on Wednesday night. :biggrin2:

Have fun in Sydney babes xoxo

I was just looking at the tour dates.. We haz no dates. :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't Mika rattling on about making Oz some sort of priority this year. :fisch:

Heya Kelzy ... hows it going??

Nice pics Charlie.

Hmmm, I only seem to be in this thread and a couple of others lately myself Kelz, and I'm barely in this one. I'm going to be one of "those Aussies" soon, who only hangs out in this thread and doesn't participate in the rest of the forum...

But atm I really don't care. I haven't been checking the new threads or the tour dates or anything.:teehee: What a bad fan.:aah:

I've just been ...... otherwise occupied:fisch:

OK, so you made me feel guilty. I've just been and checked the front page and had a look at the calendar. I think that makes me up to date, even though I haven't really looked closely at thread about the release of BIOTG. I will get to that.... I promise:bleh:

Nice pics Charlie.

Hmmm, I only seem to be in this thread and a couple of others lately myself Kelz, and I'm barely in this one. I'm going to be one of "those Aussies" soon, who only hangs out in this thread and doesn't participate in the rest of the forum...

But atm I really don't care. I haven't been checking the new threads or the tour dates or anything.:teehee: What a bad fan.:aah:

I've just been ...... otherwise occupied:fisch:

Chickadee!!! For some reason I've been thinking about you alot today :aah:

HEY HEY add me to the mikamites list!!

may the australian thread for mika continue growing!!

keep the updates running, i have to know anything and everything about anything to do wtih mika in australia. or i may just implode. then explode.

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

i may only be 15, but that makes mika 11 years older than me. and my married grandparents were 12 years apart in age. help me follow the family tradition... :wub2:

HEY HEY add me to the mikamites list!!

may the australian thread for mika continue growing!!

keep the updates running, i have to know anything and everything about anything to do wtih mika in australia. or i may just implode. then explode.

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

i may only be 15, but that makes mika 11 years older than me. and my married grandparents were 12 years apart in age. help me follow the family tradition... :wub2:

Hey, Welcome to MFC :cheerful_h4h: I'm Charlotte..

:bye:

Did you see Mika in November?

Archived