a biography of mika in March 2010!!!!!

julia2a

I've already heard Mika's biography a hundred times over. :dunno:

Until he authorizes one where the author is given access to his family and friends and exclusive interviews with Mika there won't be any new info. I wouldn't expect much in the way of new pics either.

I saw some reviews on other bios written by these authors and they basically said the same thing. One was entitled "We are not fools" :naughty:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can u guys please post a link here where I can get an English Copy of the biography?! This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to read it. Although I can't read French! That's why I hope there will be an English version!

Sorry no english version for this biography

Until he authorizes one where the author is given access to his family and friends and exclusive interviews with Mika there won't be any new info. I wouldn't expect much in the way of new pics either.

I saw some reviews on other bios written by these authors and they basically said the same thing. One was entitled "We are not fools" :naughty:

These authors are not good, they writes bad quality biographies with peaces of interviews and nothing else :sneaky2: They just wants make money on the back of Mika and their fans :sneaky2:

If it's unauthrised, it'll probably be full stuff culled from previous interviews, TV shows, Mikasounds, and probably even what the authors have managed to find out from MFC. It will then be padded out with inaccuracies, and it will earn the authors (but not Mika) some money.

In the meantime, if inaccuracy is your thing, try this CD which is on Ebay, where the seller can't even get the title right!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MIKA-LIFE-IN-COURTROOM-MOTION_W0QQitemZ370321712564QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL?hash=item5638e4e5b4

Having said that, I do quite like the "new" title :biggrin2:

MIKA LIFE IN COURTROOM MOTION ?!? :blink::blink:

:roftl:

If the authors found material on MFC, Mika should be afraid. :mf_rosetinted:

If it's a collection of interviews, important gigs and quotes, why not? It will only increase his popularity in France.

I've been saying for two years now that he needs to hire me to write an authorized version, complete with exclusive interviews.

I'm waiting by the phone, Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Isn't he a bit young for a biography? *shrugs* I'd rather him concentrate on Musiccccc. But it would be fun to watch Miss Mana be a interrogator lol! :wub2:

Miley Cyrus has a biography :roftl: i hear its about her pet rock because she wasnt interesting enough :dunno::mf_rosetinted:

Seriously though, this reminds me of when I read Julie Andrew's official biography a year or so ago. It was a engaging read that marked her life in its fullness and how it really was. Who wants to read the boigraphy of a 20-something year old? Its outdated far too quickly. Just look at Mary-Kate and Ashley :dunno:

So on that note, I don't want a Autobiography from Mika until he hits his 70's.

I'll be waiting *narrows eyes*

Miley Cyrus has a biography :roftl: i hear its about her pet rock because she wasnt interesting enough :dunno::mf_rosetinted:

Seriously though, this reminds me of when I read Julie Andrew's official biography a year or so ago. It was a engaging read that marked her life in its fullness and how it really was. Who wants to read the boigraphy of a 20-something year old? Its outdated far too quickly. Just look at Mary-Kate and Ashley :dunno:

I'll be waiting *narrows eyes*

I agree, there are too many of these bios floating around from 20 somethings (even some teens for heavens sakes!), that haven't lived long enough, to say anything worth hearing!

I know Mika has had quite a life so far, but I too, would be happy to wait until he reaches a more mature age, and accomplises much more, before he has a bio of any description.

Can u guys please post a link here where I can get an English Copy of the biography?! This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to read it. Although I can't read French! That's why I hope there will be an English version!

hmm not available in english, sorry. but i bet with all the info you find here on MikaFanClub, you will not need to read it.

or perhaps interviews with random fans, like the ones who helped him paint his 1955 tour decor and fed him some bonbons. now that would be interesting! :teehee:

If it's unauthrised, it'll probably be full stuff culled from previous interviews, TV shows, Mikasounds, and probably even what the authors have managed to find out from MFC. It will then be padded out with inaccuracies, and it will earn the authors (but not Mika) some money.

In the meantime, if inaccuracy is your thing, try this CD which is on Ebay, where the seller can't even get the title right!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MIKA-LIFE-IN-COURTROOM-MOTION_W0QQitemZ370321712564QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL?hash=item5638e4e5b4

:lmfao: that person must have been a huge fan of his!

I've been saying for two years now that he needs to hire me to write an authorized version, complete with exclusive interviews.

are you waiting for his people to call your people? :naughty:

Isn't he a bit young for a biography? *shrugs* I'd rather him concentrate on Musiccccc. But it would be fun to watch Miss Mana be a interrogator lol! :wub2:

i'm sorry, but i can't help but picture some torture devices and mana with a pen and paper.... :lmfao:

That was the one he wasn't happy with!

I bet he's not gonna be thrilled with this one either:naughty:

That made me laugh:roftl:

If it's a collection of interviews, important gigs and quotes, why not? It will only increase his popularity in France.

As if he needs a popularity boost in France :aah:

i'm sorry, but i can't help but picture some torture devices and mana with a pen and paper.... :lmfao:

Oh god, I totally see that happening:roftl:

Hahaha, that's a funny title!:naughty:

I can see MFC'ers writing fun-lyrics for that one:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

*Jail Today

*No Happy Ending

*Stuck in the Jailhouse

*Relax, Take your Time (You've got plenty)

etc....

Why why?

For all the reasons mentioned in this thread:naughty:

I have the biography of Justin Timberlake, from when he was 23 and I was still a fan. But hey, at least I know who he slept with and where etc. bet that's not gonna be in a Mika biography anytime soon:naughty:

For all the reasons mentioned in this thread:naughty:

I have the biography of Justin Timberlake, from when he was 23 and I was still a fan. But hey, at least I know who he slept with and where etc. bet that's not gonna be in a Mika biography anytime soon:naughty:

Also how?

I thought the why was obvious: money....

Also how?

I thought the why was obvious: money....

Born Michael Holbrook Penniman in Beirut, 1983, he yadayayadya

"Hey publisher! Let's make money off of Mika!"

"Hokay!" *Publishes and advertises*

That's how:mf_rosetinted:

the how was meant as a remark on the Justin Timberlake sleeping with and where story.....

the how was meant as a remark on the Justin Timberlake sleeping with and where story.....

Oh I thought we were still talking about Mika:roftl: Well, the author talked with his first girlfriend. Yeah he lost his virginity to her in the N*Sync house, but actually they weren't allowed to do that so chyea...he was 15, her name was Danielle or something? Something with a D:mf_rosetinted:

I think I'm going to write one myself and make a lot of money off of Mika...yah:mf_rosetinted:

If either of you write one, I'll buy it!

So they really should be paying us then...

And :lmfao: at the CD!

OG...

I didn't want to read biographies of Hanson, but I have... they were 17, 14 and 12 at the time too :dunno:

:lmfao:

I always wondered how people went about writing a biography :mf_rosetinted:.

Thanks for educating me.

Archived