a biography of mika in March 2010!!!!!

julia2a

I apologize for my English ... I wanted to prevent that there will be a biography due out in March 2010. In French, I do not know if there will be a version or other I think that yes there would be no reason.:biggrin2:

quote via the site mika France! thank you

A biography of Mika will begin in March 2010 by Editions Archipelago, which in its list of books to be published in March this in the category "Music" a book entitled "Mika", announced March 3. The authors, Brigitte Hemmerlin and Vanessa Pontet, have already written biographies of Mylène Farmer and Jacques Martin. Here is the description of structure and coverage:

2hx6asg.jpg

The little prince of pop world

His music is riding a three-dimensional and pop hybrid, where the voice is unique, serves as a guide. Musically located between Elton John, Queen, the Bee Gees and George Michael, Mika has found a comfortable niche. At 26, he has sold over 7 million albums. The first, Life in Cartoon Motion, certified diamond record in France was the best selling album in 2007. What is the secret of the meteoric success of Mickaël Holbrook Penniman, son of diplomat high between Beirut, Paris, London and Los Angeles? This first biography traces the journey of the singer through interviews and testimony from his relatives.

Journalist Brigitte Hemmerlin is the author of Words of innocent (The Pre-auxclercs, 1992), Mamma Solo (Hors Collection, 1994) and Summer in Fleury (L'Archipel, 2004). Vanessa Pontet is a journalist and filmmaker. Together they are authors of biographies Gregory on the steps of an angel, Jacques Martin, the Emperor of Sundays and Mylène Farmer, the star of two faces (Archipelago, 2007, 2008, 2009).

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this an authorised one?

There was one a while back that wasn't, and I don't think Mika was very happy about it.

Should be interesting to have a look at it.

T4P:thumb_yello:

Is this an authorised one?

There was one a while back that wasn't, and I don't think Mika was very happy about it.

Should be interesting to have a look at it.

T4P:thumb_yello:

I do not think it was warned ....:sneaky2:

But this should not be difficult as there are no lies or is too private.:blink::mad3:

Me I hate to read ... I'm curious:blush-anim-cl:

One word: Why?:blink:

I may be wrong but I think some people benefit a little from the notoriétée mika to make money ... I'm not sure actually:boxed:, it's good for us:wub2:, finally, we must see what 'he has written?

Sorry I have a bad news the biography is in french and no version in english is planed for the moment :mf_rosetinted: . It's not an official biography:mf_rosetinted:

We will have to translate all the biography for english speakers :roftl:

WOW!

Thanks julia2a!

That is so kewl!

Bravo Mika!!

Merci Beaucoup France!!

The French are the only ones to be steadfast with their loyal support of Mika - outstanding!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I live in Canada - We Suck - this time around. :boxed::boxed:

thanks for posting.

i'm not sure it's worth any translation. i can't see what it would have to offer in terms of mika information that we don't already know.

now if it was an autobiography, i'd think differently.:blush-anim-cl:

maybe they'll be some pictures we haven't seen yet :dunno:

Can u guys please post a link here where I can get an English Copy of the biography?! This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to read it. Although I can't read French! That's why I hope there will be an English version!

Archived