Mika awarded 'Chevalier dans l'ordre des Arts et des Lettres'

camille*

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay Mika, well done :thumb_yello:, you don't need to make your own rosettes anymore :teehee:

:lmfao: Violet Underscore Sky, you never fail to make me laugh :roftl:.

In all seriousness now though, I'm incredibly happy for him. He deserves this and much, much more. If I had my way, I would get him all the awards and medals in this world :aah:.

May I also add, that he looks a 1000 times better in these pictures than in the NRJ awards ones. Way to to Mika: no makeup and "natural" curls :naughty:. He looks lovely here.

Looked gorgeous and spoke a bit of French? :dunno:

That must be it :biggrin2:

No, honestly I'm not sure. The minister of Culture can choose some people he wants to decorate, and it's supposed to be people who have made a 'significant contribution to the enrichment of the French cultural inheritance'(wikipedia) I think it's more generally for people who have contributed to the promotion of arts.

No, honestly I'm not sure. The minister of Culture can choose some people he wants to decorate, and it's supposed to be people who have made a 'significant contribution to the enrichment of the French cultural inheritance'(wikipedia) I think it's more generally for people who have contributed to the promotion of arts.

I don't want to take anything away from him, it's fantastic that he got it, but how did he make this significant contribution to the enrichment of the French cultural inheritance?

"Decorate", he? Is that how you guys call it now, then? :das::naughty::roftl:

(just jooooooking)

:sneaky2:Don't knock his appearance;For once he looks really nice at this event. Gone is the MichaelJacksonesque look from the evening before (thank gosh):naughty:

I would not knock his gorgeousness by any means! But someone has to counteract the sacharrine in this thread. :aah:

Archived