2010 -- MIKA at London College of Fashion MA Show

dcdeb

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now it appears Mika has only one eye. He's the One Eyed Boy. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: This time he is One Eyed Boy without drama. No eye patch luckily :blink:

You lot are very bad ... he does not need to cut his hair ... if he cuts his hair I shall smack him .... me likes his hair :aah:

Like the pics .... :boing:

I like such a mess of a curls! Indeed please no haircut!

The colour gamma of his clothes is very stylish, though the coat itself is hmmm... Well, like it or not like it, he is the most fashionable man on this fashion show, definitely. He has a good taste, even if we don't like something.

Mika on the front row for the London College of Fashion MA Show at the V&A in south west London.

28 January 2010

jan2810_loncollfash2.jpg

(with Paloma Faith)

And others on Getty Images... :wub2:

Ooh paloma faith! I'm going to see her in march :biggrin2:

I love his coat!

OOOOPS! Jodie Harsh - sorry lady! I do have to say that maybe the make-up made me not sure! (That being said, I wish I looked half as good as she does!) My knowledge of European stars isn't great, I will keep it shut next time :sorry: Thanks Dani for the info.

No, you're right first time, Jodi is a guy in drag:thumb_yello:

You lot are very bad ... he does not need to cut his hair ... if he cuts his hair I shall smack him .... me likes his hair :aah:

Like the pics .... :boing:

Don't get me wrong, I love his hair long:wub2:

But seeing that he seems to dislike it being long, I suspect it won't be for long, especially if he gets drunk and in the vicinity of a cutting implement:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Aw, he's looking good! Not my favourite of his outfits, but not bad. And I quite like those shoes. :punk:

I agree about the shoes:thumb_yello:

I do like that coat, it's got interesting stuff going on, on it.

I like this outfit because it's flattering. I don't care about colours or individual pieces as long as he looks like his natural self and not an older woman. :naughty: This is so much better than hair that's too curled, jackets that are too short and pants that are too tight IMO.

I like this outfit because it's flattering. I don't care about colours or individual pieces as long as he looks like his natural self and not an older woman. :naughty: This is so much better than hair that's too curled, jackets that are too short and pants that are too tight IMO.

I agree with you on all counts! :thumb_yello:

And can I add that I love Jodie Harsh's purple shoes? I want purple shoes. :wub2:

OOOOPS! Jodie Harsh - sorry lady! I do have to say that maybe the make-up made me not sure! (That being said, I wish I looked half as good as she does!) My knowledge of European stars isn't great, I will keep it shut next time :sorry: Thanks Dani for the info.

Why are you apologizing? You were right -- Jodie Harsh is in drag. :thumb_yello:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/jodie-harsh-drag-is-my-work-suit-1707553.html