REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika at Waterfront, Belfast, 2010-FEB-13

lollipop_monkey

I'm happy he is back on your again!!!!!!

Wow, you're all so fast!

What I wanted to say is:

I saw 1 report of a girl and she said some negative things.... it was only her opinion, doesn't mean that she is wicked or anti-MFC!!!!! And she was very positive about the concert...(she might join MFC maybe)!!!! Again, it was her point of view at that moment and I'm sure there will be other very positive reports too ( just don't feel so attacked so quickly, we all love Mika:) )

I'm happy he is back on your again!!!!!!

Wow, you're all so fast!

What I wanted to say is:

I saw 1 report of a girl and she said some negative things.... it was only her opinion, doesn't mean that she is wicked or anti-MFC!!!!! And she was very positive about the concert...(she might join MFC maybe)!!!! Again, it was her point of view at that moment and I'm sure there will be other very positive reports too ( just don't feel so attacked so quickly, we all love Mika:) )

I agree with you.

Were they MFC? If they wern't MFC then I'd be thinking they were very controling and didn't really have the right to tell me when I go in. She's obviously been to shows before and not had any kind of organisation system before and as WE know we can trust MFC, we could say "Ok, I'll take 31 and stay there" but if I went to another concert and some obviously very obsessed fans did that to me, I'd worry they were just trying to get themselves and friends in before anyone else. We don't know what was going through her mind.

tiibetttttttttttttttttt, I see you're online! Come on! Tell us something :naughty:

edit: wow, I can't imagine what gig nights would be without twitter :teehee:

I'm so high after the gig, I can't find words in any language :blush-anim-cl: So just a few words, others can write proper reports.

So many details in the new show. He was like a little kid showing them :wub2: His voice was very good, no signs of man flu. He looked perfect :fangurl: His outfit was one the bests ever. His hair was lovely :blush-anim-cl:

The show was so amazing, but there were so many details, I need to watch all my vids and I want to see the show again. It was the first one, they made small mistakes, but I think it's something necessary. David had a role in the beginning. He did a great job!

I'll try to upload some vids.

• Thanks 1

I'm so high after the gig, I can't find words in any language :blush-anim-cl: So just a few words, others can write proper reports.

So many details in the new show. He was like a little kid showing them :wub2: His voice was very good, no signs of man flu. He looked perfect :fangurl: His outfit was one the bests ever. His hair was lovely :blush-anim-cl:

The show was so amazing, but there were so many details, I need to watch all my vids and I want to see the show again. It was the first one, they made small mistakes, but I think it's something necessary. David had a role in the beginning. He did a great job!

:boing::boing:

YAY!! I'm so glad you had such an amazing time!!

Thank you for the report:huglove:

Yay!

:yay: thanks! :boing:

I agree with you.

Were they MFC? If they wern't MFC then I'd be thinking they were very controling and didn't really have the right to tell me when I go in. She's obviously been to shows before and not had any kind of organisation system before and as WE know we can trust MFC, we could say "Ok, I'll take 31 and stay there" but if I went to another concert and some obviously very obsessed fans did that to me, I'd worry they were just trying to get themselves and friends in before anyone else. We don't know what was going through her mind.

And......I agree with you too ofcourse....

Exactly what I was trying to say, only clearer ;)

AAAAaaahhh :mf_lustslow::yay: thanks!

OMG can't wait for the details! I looooveee details! It's all about the details for me :naughty:

o_O.. I guess rain will be the remix version from now on

mellody76

@mikasounds oh and i loved the golden confetti as well, so beautiful! not sure bout that techno rain mix version tho, but others like it.;-)

mellody76

@Droopsytje gonna go on mfc + write a little report there. ;)

:biggrin2: