REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika at Waterfront, Belfast, 2010-FEB-13

lollipop_monkey

o_O.. I guess rain will be the remix version from now on

mellody76

@mikasounds oh and i loved the golden confetti as well, so beautiful! not sure bout that techno rain mix version tho, but others like it.;-)

*grumps* :sneaky2: Id like to hear the regular version on Monday

He looks fab though :wub2:

o_O.. I guess rain will be the remix version from now on

mellody76

@mikasounds oh and i loved the golden confetti as well, so beautiful! not sure bout that techno rain mix version tho, but others like it.;-)

mellody76

@Droopsytje gonna go on mfc + write a little report there. ;)

:biggrin2:

Thanks for report tiibet! more details pleeeeaaaasssss....

GOLDEN CONFETTI ?!! singing we are golden maybe?????

I've only seen the silver and white

I would love to see the colorful confetti and now GOLDEN!!:fangurl:

Oh I love it. I'm one of those people that keeps some of the confetti to remember it by :wub2:

Thanks for report tiibet! more details pleeeeaaaasssss....

GOLDEN CONFETTI ?!! singing we are golden maybe?????

Probably:thumb_yello: I had the golden confetti during WAG @ Peter Live :thumb_yello:

Me too:roftl:

I took a purse full of the silver confetti at Le Poisson Rouge:roftl:, but at United Palace I had to grab some off the stage after:naughty:

LOL I don't need to grab that much. Really, my shirt, my coat, my bra, my purse, EVERYTHING is full of confetti after the gig! Surreal! I keep finding confetti dayyysss later :roftl:

LOL I don't need to grab that much. Really, my shirt, my coat, my bra, my purse, EVERYTHING is full of confetti after the gig! Surreal! I keep finding confetti dayyysss later :roftl:

:roftl: Tell me about it!! I still find it 8 months later:lmfao:

Sadly he only used confetti on stage at United Palace:sad:

:roftl: Tell me about it!! I still find it 8 months later:lmfao:

Sadly he only used confetti on stage at United Palace:sad:

Awww :sad: There can never be too much confetti!

Karin is writing a report!! :boing: After that I'm going to bed :roftl:

bab5panky@mikasounds Thanks Mika. You are a very good pop star. The best

Aww! :fangurl:

I agree with you.

Were they MFC? If they wern't MFC then I'd be thinking they were very controling and didn't really have the right to tell me when I go in. She's obviously been to shows before and not had any kind of organisation system before and as WE know we can trust MFC, we could say "Ok, I'll take 31 and stay there" but if I went to another concert and some obviously very obsessed fans did that to me, I'd worry they were just trying to get themselves and friends in before anyone else. We don't know what was going through her mind.

The problem I had is how she said she was hatching some plan to make the "crazy obsessed" fans go in last. If anyone thinks the numbers system is stupid no one can force them to take a number; but it sounds like she was trying to somehow force people who arrived earlier than herself to go in later. Obviously I don't know the specific circumstances, but IMHO that's so not on.

Anyhow, it sounds like it was a great gig! Can't wait for vids! :wub2:

Aww! :fangurl:

The problem I had is how she said she was hatching some plan to make the "crazy obsessed" fans go in last. If anyone thinks the numbers system is stupid no one can force them to take a number; but it sounds like she was trying to somehow force people who arrived earlier than herself to go in later. Obviously I don't know the specific circumstances, but IMHO that's so not on.

Anyhow, it sounds like it was a great gig! Can't wait for vids! :wub2:

Me either:wub2:

I need a good Mika happy cry right now:naughty:

The one question that needs answering immediately...did he get his kit off?

nope.

She probably got wind of people travelling to many gigs and having seen Mika a number of times. That makes one crazy and obsessed, remember? :freak::roftl:

no, guess she just saw my costume and decided we all were crazy. :mf_rosetinted: interesting point of view, actually i thought THEY were really crazy, and rude as well. :fisch: won't waste my precious time now for going on about them, but believe me, they were really getting on our nerves! :aah:

Omg mika dedicated toy boy to me he said my name!!!!

I'm estatic! I wasnt even there!

yeah that's what the others told me later, i had really trouble understanding the things mika was saying, i just understood he said something bout his no.1 fan in belfast, guess he thought you were from belfast, but you're from dublin i heard? tztz, mika, get your facts right! :lmfao: but it's the idea that counts, right? :biggrin2:

where should i start... well, i can't share tiibets euphoric feelings tbh, no idea what it is, was i expecting too much? was it because it was the first time he ever did that show and it still has to develop and he was nervous? was it because he wasn't on full form, with not being able to play piano and still suffering from his cold (i saw him cough a few times)? probably all 3 of that, but the thing for me is, it was a fab night, of course, mika gigs always are - but i missed the magic and euphoric feeling that i usually get at mika gigs. i'm sure though that it'll get better, when mika and his whole team have been doing the show a few times together, and they're all more used to it, etc.

ok but now apart from the general feeling i got: like i already said on twitter, he did that techno rain version from the energy awards. arrgh, i don't like that! but most of the other mfcers loved it, so it's a question of taste and i have to learn to live with it i guess, lol. :bleh: that was the start of the show. then came biotg, and then i don't remember the order now but the other songs he did were big girl, relax, sitm, touches you, gk, toy boy, wag, lollipop, billy brown, blue eyes, dr john, good gone girl (:wub2:), i see you, any other world, love today... hmm, hope i didn't forget anything. he didn't do pick up off the floor (hopefully just because of his thumb) and also not one foot boy. :sad:

grr, one moment, gotta move cause there's a girl in our room who wants to sleep+feels disturbed by my typing. will continue the report in a minute.

nope.

no, guess she just saw my costume and decided we all were crazy. :mf_rosetinted: interesting point of view, actually i thought THEY were really crazy, and rude as well. :fisch: won't waste my precious time now for going on about them, but believe me, they were really getting on our nerves! :aah:

yeah that's what the others told me later, i had really trouble understanding the things mika was saying, i just understood he said something bout his no.1 fan in belfast, guess he thought you were from belfast, but you're from dublin i heard? tztz, mika, get your facts right! :lmfao: but it's the idea that counts, right? :biggrin2:

where should i start... well, i can't share tiibets euphoric feelings tbh, no idea what it is, was i expecting too much? was it because it was the first time he ever did that show and it still has to develop and he was nervous? was it because he wasn't on full form, with not being able to play piano and still suffering from his cold (i saw him cough a few times)? probably all 3 of that, but the thing for me is, it was a fab night, of course, mika gigs always are - but i missed the magic and euphoric feeling that i usually get at mika gigs. i'm sure though that it'll get better, when mika and his whole team have been doing the show a few times together, and they're all more used to it, etc.

ok but now apart from the general feeling i got: like i already said on twitter, he did that techno rain version from the energy awards. arrgh, i don't like that! but most of the other mfcers loved it, so it's a question of taste and i have to learn to live with it i guess, lol. :bleh: that was the start of the show. then came biotg, and then i don't remember the order now but the other songs he did were big girl, relax, sitm, touches you, gk, toy boy, wag, lollipop, billy brown, blue eyes, dr john, good gone girl (:wub2:), i see you, any other world, love today... hmm, hope i didn't forget anything. he didn't do pick up off the floor (hopefully just because of his thumb) and also not one foot boy. :sad:

grr, one moment, gotta move cause there's a girl in our room who wants to sleep+feels disturbed by my typing. will continue the report in a minute.

Thank you karin! My first reaction: Wow, the setlist hasn't changed that much?? :shocked: Where is all the new stuff? Why all the old stuff :boxed:

+ I agree with you on the rain thing, but I too will have to learn to live with it. :bleh:

nope.

:fangurl: Thanks a bunchhhhhh!!!!!!!!

wow GGG and ANY OTHER WORLD!!

17 songs and not my interpretation again....:tears:

one question please did he use Gold Confetti singing WAG??

Edited by Yuna

I saw him on Monday, and I think he was now feeling so much better, and it really made me happy, and I think he sounded much better today. And I really loved the beginning, more than the previous one and I loved the whole stage setting! They did some mistakes, but I think it was natural, this was the first gig of the tour.

Still feeling very euphoric :teehee:

Edited by tiibet