REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika at Waterfront, Belfast, 2010-FEB-13

lollipop_monkey

ok @ss too..... :biggrin2: And glad to see he did some nice naughty moves :boing: Doesnt sound like in the reports that he was shirtless at any time :tears:

Maybe he keeps the shirtless moments for later ? Otherwise we'll be instantly dead.:roftl:

i would love to help him...... :naughty:

i will prob. yell out at one of the show "take it all off" nor just "take it off".... done it before... :naughty:

You don't have a clue what he really has in his pocket to astonish you!:teehee:

Tiibet and Mellody

thank you so much for the reports, pics and vids. Tiibet I said it before I love your vids so much, the quality is simply perfect. The vids give us a clue what we can expect in the show.

I agree with you Tiibet the outfit looks perfect.

I'm glad this blogger enjoyed the gig, but wow. That's a whole lot of venom for no apparent reason. Jealousy? Maybe she's just really young? Who knows. :dunno:

There were people who were near us at the Enmore bitching about MFC.

People will do it whether we want them to or not, so I say just ignore them.

I don't get it, and tbh, if I showed up at a gig and I didn't know about the numbers thing (it's all still fairly new tbh) but someone explained it I woul have thought it was a great idea, that way you don't have to worry if you wanna nip off to the loo, especially if you're on your own, there's a much bigger risk of losing your place in the queue.

It's difficult to implement something like a number system when we're the only ones who know what it's all about. That sort of thing might work in some cities but it doesn't work everywhere (It definitely wouldn't work here). I'm not condoning those girls being rude, but if I were them, I'd feel irritated that these strange people are "taking over the line" and telling me what to do.

OMFG... all the boys look absolutely delish!!! I can't wait to see video of that!!!

the show started off by david coming on stage dressed as a schoolboy, sitting at a schooldesk and writing, and on the book stage deco you'd see the writing he was doing. as far as i saw, you've seen pix of that huge book - what they said about pages falling down was that it's in fact 2 frames, inside which are different layers of curtains, and those keep falling down during the show. fab idea! :biggrin2:

btw, on the t-shirts it said it's the "imaginarium tour 2010" - nice name. :biggrin2:

Awww yay! I'm so glad that David got a chance to be a part of the intro!

The tour name is awesome... it reminds me of The Imaginarium of Dr Parnarssus...

tiibet_mfc http://twitpic.com/13453z -

Thank you Tiibet!!!

THE FEATHERED JACKET!!

Holy crap! How birds did he have to kill to make that??? :shocked:

(I'm kidding of course, I know they're fake feathers!)

intro: http://twitpic.com/1347tv

sorry again bout the watermarks, like i said on the old belfast thread, they're just til i get back home and can do it all properly, but i don't want ppl to upload my pix on mikasounds before me. when i'm back home, you'll get the pix with the usual small watermarks. :wink2:

Awwwwwwww! :wub2:

btw, sunshine fell off stage when he came running out for the intro - poor guy. at the first moment i didn't know who it was, and i was like OMG hope it's not mika!! :shocked: luckily the stage wasn't very high, so he just climbed back up and went on.

Poor thing! I hope he was alright!

damn my battery's leaving me and if i go inside my room again where i can charge, that girls gonna kill me if i keep typing+clicking. might try to upload a vid without commenting, but not sure if i can.

heres the pic of the inflatable lollipop girl: http://twitpic.com/134coy

That is awesome!

Ok I'm leaving this thread (due to chattering so I don't get caught :naughty:) but I just wanted to say WOW! I love the new sets and the opening with sunshine. I'm also glad to see the astronaught costume is gone because it can't have been comfortable under those lights - Even though it was such a short time that he wore them.

I'd LOVE to know where all the old costumes go though. I wonder if him and his band will get together on weekends to reinact the animal play for the sake of old times :roftl:

I love it too!

And I'm also curious... though David's, Martin's and Jimmy's outfits look suspiciously like the ones they changed into for the encore last year...

I uploaded a few vids:

Rain (+ the beginning)

ZOMG!!! He did such a great job!!! :wub2:

oh, thank you Tiibet, you are great!! :flowers2:

I've just seen your first vid, and I am speechless - first for your extremly good filming-skills and than about David's acting... he was showing Mika's feeling during his time in school, the emotions getting darker and darker.. I was sitting here in front of my laptop and became more and more thoughtfuller.. I mean it's one thing to know this part of Mika's life really well, and another to "see" this "live".. boah, very very impressive beginning, yes.

I agree with you!

Thanks, Faballa :wub2: My skills are zero :aah: but I agree that David was good. I really liked it. Awww I think he was nervous before it :teehee:

Awwwwwww, he didn't need to be nervous, he did a great job!

Thank you all for the reports and pics.

I'll restrain myself from saying anything. Not that anyone would care, but if I will...they will probably just care. :naughty:

no sequins/paint make-up? :huh:

I guess that was just for the promo concerts... unless he feels inspired later on and decides to put sequins on his face..

And OMG those shoottothrill pics are awesome!!! Especially the one of David drawing in the book! :wub2:

I was waiting all day to get on and check this stuff out, I didn't get a chance earlier cause i was in Sydney and then we had to drive home... So worth staying up to catch up on this! Can't wait till we get our turn!

She sounds really mean...just slagging off random people and trying to make sure that the 'crazy fans' got in last. Pfffft.

Yeah seriously! Someone seems to have a real hate on for MFC. What's up with that? :boxed:

"...these numbers that crazy obbsessed MIKA fans were giving people. And believe me, they were crazy....we decided we would try to get the crazy obbsessed MIKA fans to be last in. It was going to happen, but people forgot about it after a while."

I'm glad this blogger enjoyed the gig, but wow. That's a whole lot of venom for no apparent reason. Jealousy? Maybe she's just really young? Who knows. :dunno:

Ouch that was hurtful. I guess by 'silly blue one' they meant Mellody?

Still I can imagine that it was just the heat of the moment. Things often look different from the outside. If I had turned up way early at a random concert before I discovered the fangurl in me and some (maybe even dressed up) organized looking people advised me about their (organized but 'unofficial') queue system, it might have left me :blink: as well.

I'd recommend Roxy and Amber to join MFC and give themselves a little time to find out that we're actually not THAT crazy. :biggrin2:

Huh, so after deciding I was going to keep it all as a surprise, I've just spent the last half an hour reading through this thread...thanks Mellody and Tiibet for your reports/pics/vids.

I've tried to stay away from the vids though I couldn't resist Touches You and the intro. OMG David was so good in that. I love it, and I love the music with all the random little bits from the songs. GODDDDD. I'm so excited. FOUR DAYS!

Devestated to hear he remained fully clothed throughout though. Pssssht.

Huh, so after deciding I was going to keep it all as a surprise, I've just spent the last half an hour reading through this thread...thanks Mellody and Tiibet for your reports/pics/vids.

I've tried to stay away from the vids though I couldn't resist Touches You and the intro. OMG David was so good in that. I love it, and I love the music with all the random little bits from the songs. GODDDDD. I'm so excited. FOUR DAYS!

Devestated to hear he remained fully clothed throughout though. Pssssht.

Ditto...

Ditto...

I'm hoping it's just because he's still a little bit man flu-y and he wanted to keep his chest all nice and warm.

I'll have to have words if he doesn't get at least a little bit naked at Sheffield.

I'm hoping it's just because he's still a little bit man flu-y and he wanted to keep his chest all nice and warm.

I'll have to have words if he doesn't get at least a little bit naked at Sheffield.

Maybe we'll have to give him a bit of encouragement ie screaming 'Get your kit off!' VERY loudly and persistently, lol! :wink2:

Thanks guys for the pics and reports from last night!

Maybe we'll have to give him a bit of encouragement ie screaming 'Get your kit off!' VERY loudly and persistently, lol! :wink2:

Thanks guys for the pics and reports from last night!

I smell even more conspiracies against the MFC. "Who are those lunatics? We're not at the Chippendales!":naughty: