Who's going to try to get to be a Big Girl or a Lollipop Girl?

vixenbbw

Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?

• I'm going to try to be a Big Girl
    • I'm going to try to be a Lollipop Girl
    • I'm going to try out for both!!!!!!!!!!!
    • On stage??? Are you kidding me??? NO WAY!!!!!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a stage person. been once or twice to dance, when mika invited people on, but that's about it. :blush-anim-cl:

besides, I don't think I apply for neither the lollipop girl or the big girl type.. :teehee:

maybe the red head ringmaster type..? :naughty: but just standing still at side of stage and waving graciously to the crowd: no dancing. :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

I've had the biggest, deepest fantasy for the longest time about being a Lollipop Girl.

Now this is just too bad, for me, that this is in Europe and I don't live in Europe.

Ho hum, this is how it is.

I hope Mika/Team Mika decides on this when Mika comes back to Canada (Toronto :mf_rosetinted:). Knowing my luck, this won't happen. :lol3:

But I think it's so fabulous some MFCers have had the chance so far! :punk:

I like this idea : we are making plans about the parts we WANT to play in this show , LG, BG, Gray Skelly, or for me IDA thinking HE with Mika, and so on...

One day we 'll tell Mika what he has to do on stage and make the show for ourselves?!!!:roftl:

I like this idea : we are making plans about the parts we WANT to play in this show , LG, BG, Gray Skelly, or for me IDA thinking HE with Mika, and so on...

One day we 'll tell Mika what he has to do on stage and make the show for ourselves?!!!:roftl:

Sounds like a plan!! :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

It looks a shame because you'll be unrecognisable from the audience and the masks look very big! I thought the lollipop girls would look like the ones from the previous tours.

It's...different! I also thought Big Girls would appear during Big Girl, and they don't. On the other hand, they appear during the intro for Love Today.

New show, new tasks! :naughty:

I don't think it's a shame, cause you still participate in Mika's show, you're a part of it! Besides, maybe the masks help us with the nerves issue! You can be totally terrified and no-one will notice it! :roftl:

It's...different! I also thought Big Girls would appear during Big Girl, and they don't. On the other hand, they appear during the intro for Love Today.

I don't think it's a shame, cause you still participate in Mika's show, you're a part of it! Besides, maybe the masks help us with the nerves issue! You can be totally terrified and no-one will notice it! :roftl:

True, has put me off a bit as I really wanted to be a lollipop girl like before. I will still probably go in for it though as, as you say it's a chance you cannot miss.

BG's are in Lollipop too...

hmmmm....

no. :naughty:

nah, seriously, it's typical for me that i always have ideas and suggestions on how to improve things, stating my opinion, but also trying to be helpful (whether the other ones want it or not :roftl:)... but i saw it after belfast - i was kinda racking my brains on what it could've been that made me like that show less and what i'd tell mika about it if i met him - luckily i didn't meet him, and i was able to hold myself back from posting anything to him on twitter. also because i had no idea really what it was that disturbed me about the show. but he knew it himself, and he changed it, so it was perfect for the dublin gig. :wub2:

that still won't keep me from making suggestions in the future, especially regarding the choice of songs (pick up off the floor and one foot boy... :fisch:), but generally, i think we can trust mika in knowing what works best and makes his audience happy, even if it's not the case every single time and for every single person. :rolls_eyes: a show made by fans would be a total mess. :naughty:

Wait, what do you do if they engage you as a BG/LG? :blink: You stay in the backstage during the whole show preparing for the performance?

It depends, but Biekje, for example, saw part of the show. :wink2:

Archived