Who's going to try to get to be a Big Girl or a Lollipop Girl?

vixenbbw

Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?

• I'm going to try to be a Big Girl
    • I'm going to try to be a Lollipop Girl
    • I'm going to try out for both!!!!!!!!!!!
    • On stage??? Are you kidding me??? NO WAY!!!!!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It depends, but Biekje, for example, saw part of the show. :wink2:

Oooh...yeah,I thought it'd go like that. Then I don't want to apply for anything, this is only my very 1st gig after all. I wanna see the whole thing.:wink2:

Oooh...yeah,I thought it'd go like that. Then I don't want to apply for anything, this is only my very 1st gig after all. I wanna see the whole thing.:wink2:

In that case, I think you're right.

The Lisbon gig will be my second Mika gig, and I think I'll go for it. Even if I won't be able to see the whooole show, I really want to have a different experience. I kinda envy the people who'll attend more than one gig... :naughty:

Anyway...I really need my Mika moment (gig and m&g if possible)! :blush-anim-cl: And if that includes being a Big Girl, then ok! Let's go for it! :aah:

IF/when Mika comes back to the states (and if they are still doing this) I am going to try to be a LP . . I was a BG last year in NYC - and it is my *D R E A M* to NOW be a LP . . <assuming OF COURSE that I reach my 'goal weight' by the time he comes back> :groovy:

:freak:

IF/when Mika comes back to the states (and if they are still doing this) I am going to try to be a LP . . I was a BG last year in NYC - and it is my *D R E A M* to NOW be a LP . . <assuming OF COURSE that I reach my 'goal weight' by the time he comes back> :groovy:

Best of luck :thumb_yello:

The Lisbon gig will be my second Mika gig, and I think I'll go for it. Even if I won't be able to see the whooole show, I really want to have a different experience. I kinda envy the people who'll attend more than one gig... :naughty:

Anyway...I really need my Mika moment (gig and m&g if possible)! :blush-anim-cl: And if that includes being a Big Girl, then ok! Let's go for it! :aah:

You're right! I wish you luck!!:boing::huglove:

P.S.: I envy them too :roftl:

I've decided to have a go at Birmingham, It'll be my halfway point during the tour, so why not have a bit of fun.

YESSS!! AWESOMEEEEE!!!!

I wanna hear the whole story afterwards!!!

Im going to try at the next gig :D

Should I try to be a Lolly girl or not in Vienna or I'd better stay under the golden confetti ?:roftl:

YES you should try!:wink2::thumb_yello:

Good luck, Mary! I hope you get your moment. :wub2:

Does anyone think that if I have written permission from my parents i'll be able to be a Lollipop Girl?

I'm only 16 you see and am desperate to be a Lollipop Girl.

i think in belfast there were also girls who were younger than 18, but not sure. :dunno: well, one was for sure, but she was there with her mum. i'd say, just take the permission from your parents with you, and try. they can't do more than say no. :wink2:

yer i know. i just hope the weight falls on me over night lol jks yer lollie pop girl sound cool coz im pritty sort for my age:wub2: i just hope he aks for them

Instant weight loss! Where do I sign up? :roftl:

I don't see why he wouldn't...

Had a dream some time ago that i was a BG on stage... had it again last night :teehee:

It's a sign! :shocked:

Contemplating being a BG at birmingham but pure fear is over whelming :blink:

You get past the fear, trust me...

I am actually quite shy and hate being in front of crowds, but I got so worked up and excited from the crowd screaming that I'd consider doing it again!

I've decided to have a go at Birmingham, It'll be my halfway point during the tour, so why not have a bit of fun.

Yay Rose! I hope there's plenty of pics and vids if you do!

Oh, you're best off watching a Mika gig fron the crowd for the first time.. it's an incredible experience!

If you get a chance to go to annother gig, then you should do it!

I was a big girl at my second gig, and I didn't mind missing part of it cause I got to dance on the same stage as Mika! Admittedly I wasn't as close as a lot of the others have been, but it's a surreal expericence watching it from the side and then from the back! :naughty:

OMG I wanna be a lollipop girl too! I desperately wanted to be a lollipop girl after my first gig when I got hit in the face with a lollipop :sneaky2:...

I just need to go down about 3 dress sizes :teehee:

i think in belfast there were also girls who were younger than 18, but not sure. :dunno: well, one was for sure, but she was there with her mum. i'd say, just take the permission from your parents with you, and try. they can't do more than say no. :wink2:

I believe the girl's mum had to go on stage with her and be a big girl.

Child protection laws suck sometimes, but they are there to make sure kids aren't harmed in any way :dunno:...

I would love to be a LG. I am going to try to be one in London but I think a lot of people will try there so I am not giving myself a big chance. Still, if you never try, you never know. I can always try again in Dusseldorf :original:.

Archived