Hammersmith Apollo, London - 2nd gig Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW we here again??? You see in my time zone, we finished a gig this morning, and we are queuing/chattering before the next gig just after my dinner...it all seems too close together:aah:

Have a wonderful time everyone!

Was considering Big Girling it again but last night was so good that I wanna see the whole show I think.

Yeah I would love to take a long poke around backstage before the gig but I don't think I could ever sacrifice a front row spot at a concert for it. I have to spend too much money and go through too much physical torture to get there.

I prefer a good old fashioned stage invasion where I can run around and do whatever I want without a pig's head obscuring my vision. :teehee:

Yeah I would love to take a long poke around backstage before the gig but I don't think I could ever sacrifice a front row spot at a concert for it. I have to spend too much money and go through too much physical torture to get there.

I prefer a good old fashioned stage invasion where I can run around and do whatever I want without a pig's head obscuring my vision. :teehee:

<reminds me of an ozzy osbourne concert I once went to> :roftl::roftl:

I'm like mega excited. Got an hour-ish drive to London to do now. (:

Could anyone who's going follow me on Twitter at all and keep me updated on the queue, I know it's like mega cheeky, but I'd really appreciate it. x

hi,

i was thinking of turning up to be lollipop girl but was wondering how much i'd miss of the show?

thanks

clairey

Hi! :welcomeani: to the MFC!

I think you miss a good deal of the show, to be honest. You might want

to read this thread to learn what others have experienced:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22009

REQUEST FROM VENUE.

Anyone coming between now and 4, could you please NOT hang round the front of the venue, as there is a tv crew filming.

John asks for everyone to be back for 4pm to get the volunteers for BGs & LGs.

Thank you.

REQUEST FROM VENUE.

Anyone coming between now and 4, could you please NOT hang round the front of the venue, as there is a tv crew filming.

John asks for everyone to be back for 4pm to get the volunteers for BGs & LGs.

Thank you.

Ohh cool! :biggrin2:

You shall be on video

:naughty: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I meant in the venue , I mean I would be even more curious now

Yes, Nectar, as soon as you get in you've gotta tell us if they're filming it for a dvd or somehting. I think he will film one night this tour, and London makes more sense than Paris (not that I'm biased or anything) as then he'd be speaking in English. Not that he seems to be very chatty this tour

Yes, Nectar, as soon as you get in you've gotta tell us if they're filming it for a dvd or somehting. I think he will film one night this tour, and London makes more sense than Paris (not that I'm biased or anything) as then he'd be speaking in English. Not that he seems to be very chatty this tour

Oh I think he has been pretty chatty this time round, he's always coming out with this n that, I mean not a full blown conversation, he tends to keep that between himself and his lovley puppet :teehee: then tells himself off about talking to it, no wonder he said to Rose that SHE needed help about MY puppet then added "and that coming from me" lol

Have a great night everyone!! :kachinga: I wish I were with you.

I want to know if it's filmed too. I agree with you, Soaring Simpson :thumb_yello:, 2 gigs have already been filmed in Paris. It should be London this time

It's always amusing to see how we snatch up snippets of information, and then run with them...we imagine he's filming the queue, the gig, making a potential DVD...

then Rose comes back an pops our little bubble:roftl:

Archived