Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

LOL and did they actually pick that one? :teehee:

I can't remember :aah: I think I talked one or two people into it...and praised those that were gonna see it anyway...:teehee:

"Oh yeah I had some friends that saw it at the premier in London, they said it was SO good."

You know, just to show off a bit and make myself look important...:aah:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember :aah: I think I talked one or two people into it...and praised those that were gonna see it anyway...:teehee:

"Oh yeah I had some friends that saw it at the premier in London, they said it was SO good."

Hahahaha, :floor: love it.

I've been trying to get people to watch Kick Ass as much as I can :roftl:

These customers are a couple...

Customer 1: I wanted to see Nanny McPhee, can we still go in?

Me: No 'fraid not, it started 15 minutes ago.

Customer 2: Damn...what else shall we see? Shutter Island?

Customer 1: No we've got ages to wait then...

Me: Well what sort of films do you like?

Customer 1: Well we don't really mind to be honest.

Me: Well there's this new film out called Kick Ass...

:roftl::roftl:

Just doing my job! :teehee:

As a fan or as a staff member of the cinema? You decide xD

Nanny McPhee? Do you run older movies?

Wait, is Kick ass out in the UK? I thought it released in America 1st. :roftl: I'm an idiot.

Nanny McPhee? Do you run older movies?

Wait, is Kick ass out in the UK? I thought it released in America 1st. :roftl: I'm an idiot.

There's a second Nanny McPhee called The Big Bang :teehee:

And yes, Kick Ass came out today. I might be seeing it tomorrow :pinkbow:

There's a second Nanny McPhee called The Big Bang :teehee:

And yes, Kick Ass came out today. I might be seeing it tomorrow :pinkbow:

Really?? How come it's not being released here? My little sisters loved Nanny McPhee. (Well, it didn't say on a list of movies being released here for 2010)

Oh dear, I told my Mom and Aunt.... XD anyway gah! I want to see it noooowww...

I agree with you about the charts.

Mika is just about to start on his third studio album - so he isn't being dropped by his label.

Universal Music Group & Island Records still believe in him & have high hopes for Mika.:thumb_yello:

Where did you find out that he's about to start on his third album? :blink:

Nice work there Caroline!

One of the Aussies said she heard Kick Ass on the radio a few days ago, so we're gonna start emailing radio stations (not spamming or harassing them lol) and hopefully we'll get some more Mika airplay in Oz!

Where did you find out that he's about to start on his third album? :blink:

Nice work there Caroline!

One of the Aussies said she heard Kick Ass on the radio a few days ago, so we're gonna start emailing radio stations (not spamming or harassing them lol) and hopefully we'll get some more Mika airplay in Oz!

Mika talked about starting his third album soon on the Jools Holland radio show March 22.

Good for you for getting ready to start emailing radio stations requesting Kick-Ass.

I have been requesting Kick-Ass once a day at certain radio stations.

I am hoping MFCers didn't stop emailing, texting or tweeting requests for Kick-Ass just because of the big hullabaloo here this week.

Kick-Ass needs the support.

I've been on my own at work most of this week so have had the radio on constantly - listening to various different radio stations. I haven't heard the Kick Ass single once. :shocked: Is anyone playing it? If not, I might be forced to start my own radio station, which I really don't know how to do :roftl:

I've been on my own at work most of this week so have had the radio on constantly - listening to various different radio stations. I haven't heard the Kick Ass single once. :shocked: Is anyone playing it? If not, I might be forced to start my own radio station, which I really don't know how to do :roftl:

Key103 played it before the Kick Ass cast were interviewed :biggrin2:

You're getting as bad as me and my Kick Ass worldwide email blitz! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ooh yes, I'll make sure I mention that when I buy my ticket

Anyone else seen it yet? Enjoy it?

Mika talked about starting his third album soon on the Jools Holland radio show March 22.

Good for you for getting ready to start emailing radio stations requesting Kick-Ass.

I have been requesting Kick-Ass once a day at certain radio stations.

I am hoping MFCers didn't stop emailing, texting or tweeting requests for Kick-Ass just because of the big hullabaloo here this week.

Kick-Ass needs the support.

Mika is starting his 3rd album soon on the Jools Holland Radio show March 22?

:blink: I don't get that sentence... he is airing a part of it or is he just working on it?

Hmmmm.... I wonder if I should try to e-mail my radio stations.... I don't know there names really since I never listen to them. :aah: And the only ones I know either play the top ten constantly or play only oldies. But there is one that playes both, I'll ask my sister since she loves the radio.

Mika is starting his 3rd album soon on the Jools Holland Radio show March 22?

:blink: I don't get that sentence... he is airing a part of it or is he just working on it?

Hmmmm.... I wonder if I should try to e-mail my radio stations.... I don't know there names really since I never listen to them. :aah: And the only ones I know either play the top ten constantly or play only oldies. But there is one that playes both, I'll ask my sister since she loves the radio.

He said, on the JH radio show he's going to start work on it soon. Last time, he hadn't got around to it before he finished his tour, so that's why he sort-of disappeared for a while. But this time he wants to work on it as he goes along, which is the best way.

He said, on the JH radio show he's going to start work on it soon. Last time, he hadn't got around to it before he finished his tour, so that's why he sort-of disappeared for a while. But this time he wants to work on it as he goes along, which is the best way.

Ahhh ok. Yea I heard of that, I think it's brilliant. I definitely don't want to wait 2 years for a new CD!!

In a way it's kinda lucky that I became a fan when I did, otherwise I would of been bored and might of forgotten about him!!! (Unless I somehow found out about the MFC) because I forget to search for things a lot. The MFC tells me 1st!

Ahhh ok. Yea I heard of that, I think it's brilliant. I definitely don't want to wait 2 years for a new CD!!

In a way it's kinda lucky that I became a fan when I did, otherwise I would of been bored and might of forgotten about him!!! (Unless I somehow found out about the MFC) because I forget to search for things a lot. The MFC tells me 1st!

Oh don't worry, the MFC kept itself occupied during those long months in the Mika wilderness, and the wait was worth it. But I'm glad he's not going to be so long getting his album out, next time, and meanwhile there is always Kick Ass!

Oh don't worry, the MFC kept itself occupied during those long months in the Mika wilderness, and the wait was worth it. But I'm glad he's not going to be so long getting his album out, next time, and meanwhile there is always Kick Ass!

I felt relieved too when he said he was not going to spend long months without doing gigs. Even if we only had KA it would be sad :tears:

It was asked on this thread before so let me post an update on the songwriters of Kick-Ass.

Mika, Jodi Marr and the Red One (i.e. Khayat Nadir) all share credits on it.

And does anyone know - where was the video done? I think I asked before on some thread somewhere but I've forgotten where, so I can't find the answer, or even the question! Maybe I just imagined the whole thing. :blink:

And does anyone know - where was the video done? I think I asked before on some thread somewhere but I've forgotten where, so I can't find the answer, or even the question! Maybe I just imagined the whole thing. :blink:

Somewhere in London :dunno:

You can vote for Mika's Kick-Ass at MTV Adria here three different times - please.

You can only vote once per week.

Kick-Ass is at #15 so far:

http://www.mtv.rs/top-liste/top-20

http://www.mtv.com.hr/top-liste/top-20?sid=a9c438f44197860a680358f264a75bcb

http://www.mtv.si/lestvice/top-20?sid=6b6be3d0be417d99c54fac83f2f69204

Go Mika!!

Edited by Kodes100

Thats a good question actually .. never seen an answer to that

Curious now :blink:

You can vote for Mika's Kick-Ass at MTV Adria here three different times - please.

You can only vote once per week.

Kick-Ass is at #15 so far:

http://www.mtv.rs/top-liste/top-20

http://www.mtv.si/lestvice/top-20?sid=6b6be3d0be417d99c54fac83f2f69204

Go Mika!!

I wish he was on MTV America. :(

Thats a good question actually .. never seen an answer to that

Curious now :blink:

Me too!

EDIT: Holy.... 900 posts? :shocked: Only 100 away from 1,000....