What do you think Mika is doing right now?

mikaliciousyaz

Hey :biggrin2:

I'm new here and so this is my first thread. I keep on wondering what Mika might be doing right now, what he has for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and stuff like that...

I simply adore Mika and can never get enough of him! :mf_lustslow:

SO...what do YOU think Mika is doing right now?

Let's help eachother quench our Mika thirst :naughty:

BYE!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to MFC!!!! Make sure you create ain introduction thread in the Introductions and Goodbyes area and tell us a bit about yourself! Here's the link: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Hmmmm... I guess Mika is probably going to have a lazy day considering there's about a week between the UK leg of the tour and the European leg... maybe he's having breakfast right now!

I would imagine probably working like crazy for the next round of shows in Europe, as they are going to be changing things around, he told us last night.

Are we supposed to make an hourly report?

If so, he must be having lunch by now while commenting with Mr. P. on how nasty the captions thread is and how he'd like to beat the hell out of me...:lmfao:

Oh, and being completely obsessed with the Lisbon gig, of course,...lol

I think Rose is right though- for ever 10 minutes he spends relaxing, he's spending 10 hours fussing round improving the imaginarium tour. And maybe doing a vid for Kick-Ass?

And now I am following you! :naughty::teehee:

Oooh, a vid for Kick-Ass... :naughty: Can't wait for it!

I think Rose is right though- for ever 10 minutes he spends relaxing, he's spending 10 hours fussing round improving the imaginarium tour. And maybe doing a vid for Kick-Ass?

Oooh yes, THAT I can't wait to see:thumb_yello:

He's having his tea now. Just about to watch Emmerdale.

So it's gonna be a daily hr by hr report, uh? 'k...

Breathing.

That he does all the time, we need to have detailed info hour by hour...:sneaky2:

I bet he's reading this thread tight now and laughing his ass off...:biggrin2:

He's fiddling with the lovley unique present SILVER made him while waiting for google translator to load up the the translations for the EXCELLENT book ROSE gave him at Bristol, he certainly loved it a lot "going straight into my library" he said with MUCH enthusiasm as he gazed in astonishment at the macabre pictures lol VERY Mika indeed, well done Rose he LOVED it :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Archived