Pointless Info from a UK Magazine

CazGirl

It's either Star or Heat magazine...and it was last weeks...it's really not that interesting, but hey. It's Mika. You get what you're given lol.

They basically have pictures of restaurants dotted around London/UK and they have "information" of who dines there. Apparently.

Photo0963.jpg

I now expect everyone to flock there and camp outside until he shows up. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He probably went there once, and now the restaurant puts it out as "Famous people who have eaten at our tables" :naughty:

I know lol :naughty:

That's why I think it's pointless info, but hey. It's Mika. People might wanna know :dunno:

And if it's not true we can just laugh at it lol.

I like the big finale...

Is the ginger stepping away or is he gay???? :lmfao:

I'm sure they took the chance to rhymme....:roftl:

:roftl: Good rhyme indeed. The media obviosly can hardly accept the fact that he went for a dinner with a girl? Not enough spectacular for the paps.:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

You forgot his bowtie!!

I am sure Mika had his bowtie on when he went there dressed (or undressed) like that.:shocked::boxed::blink:

He HAD the bow tie when he got in, but after a few drinks he CAME OUT without it...duuuhhh...:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Good rhyme indeed. The media obviosly can hardly accept the fact that he went for a dinner with a girl? Not enough spectacular for the paps.:naughty:

It'd be spectacular if it would be Gaga, but a common ginger lady is not a big deal...:mf_rosetinted:

Archived