REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ KB Hallen in Copenhagen, Denmark March 15 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a quick post to give you the links to the videos I took. I didn't have a lot of battery and I saw that Mana was recording a good few songs next to me, so I only recorded a few (no Love Today with the march, unfortunately):

Any Other World

Good Gone Girl

Happy Ending

Relax

They are still processing, so the HD quality won't be there quite yet :thumb_yello:

Love them!

Thanks Sara!:thumb_yello:

AMAZING! had such a great time. The tracks i saw was amazing i just dont get why he has removed Touches You from the set list. Showed up at 9:30 am and DAMN it was cold! Mika looked great... just sucked he couldnt speak after the show. It was sooooooo fun to be a BG. Had a great time. Mikas mum is so sweet and careing. Asked me before we had to get on stage if i was 100% sure that i was ok... i would still meet Mika if i wasnt. But well i wasnt and it was amazing. Finally got a piccie w. Mika and cant wait to get it... memmories of touching his tummy :naughty: And he signed the piccie i wanted him to sign... :yay: But well... had a great time... the gig was amazing... wanna be a BG again... wll write more tomorrow... im kinda "destroied" atm.

Awwww yay!!! I'm so glad you got to be a big girl!!!

Can't wait to see your pic with Mika!

just found this... Love Today w. the march

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vba-ObwYhRE

:blush-anim-cl:

Yay! And I loved what I could see of the dance off... Jimmy's too cute!

Just a quick post to give you the links to the videos I took. I didn't have a lot of battery and I saw that Mana was recording a good few songs next to me, so I only recorded a few (no Love Today with the march, unfortunately):

Any Other World

Good Gone Girl

Happy Ending

Relax

They are still processing, so the HD quality won't be there quite yet :thumb_yello:

Tks Sara!!

Any Other World.... :tears::wub2:

Doesn't he say "i had to build up my defenses" instead of "give up"? (1.50 min)

Any Other World

Good Gone Girl

Happy Ending

Relax

Thank you so much for sharing!

Any other world is amazing...i love this vid! So emotional...

By the way, how do you guys manage to film with such a good sound quality? Every time i tried it the music (especially the bass) was too loud and making a terrible noise on the video :blink: Does it depend on the camera or is there a "trick"?!

Tks Sara!!

Any Other World.... :tears::wub2:

Doesn't he say "i had to build up my defenses" instead of "give up"? (1.50 min)

Yes he said build up instead of give up. This was such an emotional performance of Any Other World:tears::wub2: