REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo MARCH 17 2010

Droopsy

Some of the pictures I took last night :wink2:

This was the first time for me seeing Mika (my mother wouldn't let me go a few years back :shocked: Can't believe she did that to me. Haha.), and I had a WONDERFUL time. Truly amazing. He really is the best.

Mika er fantastisk.

2w7mp8w.jpg25zp5ya.jpgwtyt6s.jpg2gy95di.jpg

That smile of his could save lives. I'm sure.

:mf_lustslow:

fantastic pics idd!! tks!! :flowers2:

... and i fully agree with you on the bolded parts :wub2:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you girls for videos and pics!!! You are so lucky to be there!

Some of the pictures I took last night :wink2:

This was the first time for me seeing Mika (my mother wouldn't let me go a few years back :shocked: Can't believe she did that to me. Haha.), and I had a WONDERFUL time. Truly amazing. He really is the best.

Mika er fantastisk.

2w7mp8w.jpg25zp5ya.jpgwtyt6s.jpg2gy95di.jpg

That smile of his could save lives. I'm sure.

:mf_lustslow:

so true about his smile!

thanks everybody for the great pics!!! amazing!!

this was my first show and i think this is my first post, ridiculous since i've been hanging around for a long time! :blush-anim-cl:

i agree with everyone, the show was amazing and i was absolutely blown away when he did over my shoulder. his norwegian-speaking was so cute and funny!! my spot in the second row was fantastic. i cried a little bit, is that embarrassing????!!!!

waited for him after the show and got a hello and my CD signed. i chatted with some MFC-ers as well, lovely!!! a wonderful experience all around. i need to go to many, many more of these!!!! :)

post-14294-142983682699_thumb.jpg

thanks everybody for the great pics!!! amazing!!

this was my first show and i think this is my first post, ridiculous since i've been hanging around for a long time! :blush-anim-cl:

i agree with everyone, the show was amazing and i was absolutely blown away when he did over my shoulder. his norwegian-speaking was so cute and funny!! my spot in the second row was fantastic. i cried a little bit, is that embarrassing????!!!!

waited for him after the show and got a hello and my CD signed. i chatted with some MFC-ers as well, lovely!!! a wonderful experience all around. i need to go to many, many more of these!!!! :)

I cried like a baby were I was standing in the first row, so then we both embarrassed our selves :aah::blush-anim-cl:

You're so lucky! I wish I had more time after the show. I would've stayed too! But I had to catch the last train home. At least I got a set list. Better than nothing. AND the show was absolutely the best thing I've ever seen, so I'm not complaining in any way. Even tho it would have been lovely to get my set list signed and a small hello form the Man himself :shocked::mf_lustslow:

My Oslo vids so far (still have something more, will find them when I have more time :wink2:)

We Are Golden:

I See You

Blue Eyes

Dr John

OMS

Toy Boy

In Any Other World:

Love Today

Maybe someone could update them to the first post?

My Oslo vids so far (still have something more, will find them when I have more time :wink2:)

We Are Golden:

I See You

Blue Eyes

Dr John

OMS

Toy Boy

In Any Other World:

Love Today

done! :thumb_yello:

We Are Golden:

I See You

Blue Eyes

Dr John

OMS

Toy Boy

In Any Other World:

Love Today

wonderful vids:wub2: t4p tiibet:flowers2:

So my report a little bit late:

We arrived with Aurélie (Ighins) and Lululitalienne around 15h, were we met Biche, Laurie and Tiibet who was really sweet (I hope I can see you for another gigs :wink2:) Little time after, the main group of mfcers join us! We decided to take a little drink (delicious mocca) but quicky we knew that John arrived to choose BG and LG, so we tried it but without conviction because he said that we were too many! Inside Mika's mother was waiting us and even if she told us immediately that the scene was too small for all of us, she really tried to find a solution!! :wub2:

She was so sweet and seemed really upset for us so she decided to have a try on stage so her assistant showed us the way!! She seemed to like our "mass effect" because she found the fact we happened one after the other, gave rhythm to our steps.

After her approbation, she gave us our costumes and we wait for a while in our "room" (I don't know how to say it in english ) where we have some sandwichs, delicious chocolates and chips!:cheerful_h4h:

We fitted our masks and she would like that we tried it on stage but Mika was rehearsing for tonight (it was so cool to hear them) so we left the backstages in order to change us. Mms P. was all alone to see to our costumes (we were 9 and at the end she was asking herself where was her assistant) but she was so sweet and unhurried...it was a real pleasure!! At the end she ask us to hide our costumes with our coats and some of us didn't have a coat enough large so they had to put a sort of black cape. Lululitalienne put the hood anf it make us smile because she seemed to be real member of a sect :lol3: ...We have fun also with the LG who had a strange appearance deformed by the LG dress (Mrs P. really bursted out laughing).

After this fun moment, we went downstairs to enjoy the concert...the support band was really cool and I was so excited to see how the Mika's new show looks like. I was quikly fascinated from the first minutes of his show...great atmosphere, with a splendid setting!! Mika really "lived" his music...like all this was new for him... I found him in a really good mood, eager to share with the public his enthusiasm!! The end of Dr John went too quicky!!

On stage, the light wasn't the right ones and we saw nothing it was a little frightening and in the backstages, Mrs Penniman didn't understand why they put this kind of light. Aurélie (one of the BG) was so convinced that she didn't it well that she prefered not come back for Lollipop.

Actually, we were all a little bit nervous with this masks maybe it was for this reason that we didn't return in the public for enjoying the show but instead staying near the scene in backstage with Mrs P. For WAg, she seemed so happy and she shared that she was her favorite song and told us the story of it. She said also that Mika will do a "different" concert for Bercy and the other bigger places.

When we had to go on stage for lollipop it was easier for us and funnier because we had a better view!! I really like it but it went so fast.

While we were waiting Mika, we have the honour to savour a glass of Bourgogne's wine :roftl: served by John himself!!! Mika was a little bit tired but he spoke easily with Laurie about the belgian food...It was a good moment!

It was a really good birthday'day for me : one of those we can't forget!! This norvegian trip was so brief and in the same time so intense : It's hard to come back to my everyday life!!

PS Sorry for this awful english...and thank you for all of you for the vid' and reports!

If someone had a Lollipop vid...i'm eager to see how we look like, if it's ridiculous or just ok...

Edited by laurence

What a lovely report, Laurence, thanks for writing it! It was a pleasure to meet you and other French girls, as always! Hope to meet you soon again, in Paris or maybe earlier!

I'm not sure if I filmed Lollipop. I can't remember, and I'm using two computers because I have problems with my own laptop... But I will check it once again (it's possible though that I don't have it). But I think UK fans filmed it, so many had cameras with them.

You BG experience sounds so amazing, what a way to spend your birthday!! :wub2:

Oslo was incredibly special. It was definitely one of my best gigs. He was in such a great mood, and I just don't have any words to describe how amazing the whole thing was, including afterwards.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I have Lollipop on video and will upload this weekend, I just need to retrieve my file from another hard drive :biggrin2:.

Oslo was really special :wub2: I'm glad you have Lollipop, Sara, I didn't film it, because my memory card was full (and I missed many other songs too, it's impossible for me to film everything). I found only this small clip from the beginning of Lollipop, it was such a funny moment :roftl: He is so cute :wub2:

Oslo was really special :wub2: I'm glad you have Lollipop, Sara, I didn't film it, because my memory card was full (and I missed many other songs too, it's impossible for me to film everything). I found only this small clip from the beginning of Lollipop, it was such a funny moment :roftl: He is so cute :wub2:

OMG! I can't stop laughing :lmfao::lmfao: And his reaction is just too adorable :roftl::wub2:

love love love it :lmfao:

He had it coming! :lmfao:

OMFG ... so glad I clicked on that :lmfao::roftl:

Funniest thing I've seen in a long while ... god what is he like :naughty:

Ok, here is Lollipop, with Mika stuck in the bin included :naughty:

Quality will get better in a short while once it's all processed

Enjoy your stage moment, girlies!

Oh My God :roftl::roftl:

can't stop laughing.... my face hurts :lmao::lmao: