Newbie here...

francoise

Hello,

My name is Francoise and I am glad to be part of the MFC.

I am French living abroad since 5 years (Hong Kong then South Korea)

Surprising as it can be, the first time I heard about Mika was ...3 months ago :shocked:

When you are living far from Europe, it's not always easy to be aware of what is doing well in music or movies : TV and radio in another language,...

Anyway, 3 months ago, I was in a shop and I heard Love Today for the first time of my life and it was love at first sight - le coup de foudre in french....:mf_lustslow:

Since, I try to catch up the lost time and now I know all about him and his music.

Like all of you, I think Mika is an amazing artist, full of talent, brillant and so versatile. Probably the best since decades.

Today is a great day because I heard that Mika will come back in Seoul in June and I have also planned to see him in Poupet Festival in France next summer. It will be my first Mika's gigs :thumb_yello:

Hope to read you soon...

Thanks & love,

Francoise

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello francoise

If you can speak some Korean.. feel free to spend time in the

Korean Thread. (English speaking is allowed too)

in there you can get exclusive gig event things about Seoul gig.

and You can resister in cafe.naver.com/gracemika, aka MIKA HOLIX.

You'll get more detailed informations in there

welcome to MFC :biggrin2:

Bonjour Françoise et bienvenue sur le MFC ! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Guylaine just gave the link of the French Thread, don't hesitate to come and chat :wink2:

Maybe I'll go to Pupet too, I don't know yet because I'll already attend les Vieilles Charrues and Beauregard festival !

A bientôt

Hello,

My name is Francoise and I am glad to be part of the MFC.

I am French living abroad since 5 years (Hong Kong then South Korea)

Surprising as it can be, the first time I heard about Mika was ...3 months ago :shocked:

When you are living far from Europe, it's not always easy to be aware of what is doing well in music or movies : TV and radio in another language,...

Anyway, 3 months ago, I was in a shop and I heard Love Today for the first time of my life and it was love at first sight - le coup de foudre in french....:mf_lustslow:

Since, I try to catch up the lost time and now I know all about him and his music.

Like all of you, I think Mika is an amazing artist, full of talent, brillant and so versatile. Probably the best since decades.

Today is a great day because I heard that Mika will come back in Seoul in June and I have also planned to see him in Poupet Festival in France next summer. It will be my first Mika's gigs :thumb_yello:

Hope to read you soon...

Thanks & love,

Francoise

Hi there Francoise! I grew to love Mika after hearing Love Today in 2007. Welcome to the MFC!

Archived