REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Huxley's: Berlin, Germany - March 24, 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 2:

Special: And yes, he took his shirt off :biggrin2: I didn't expect him to do that. But when he did it, it was just brilliant :biggrin2: It wasn't very long, though. But I won't complain :naughty: It feels a bit special when he does that. As if he liked something more than he did while having the other gigs.

I think that's why it's always special, you kinda hope of that he really enjoyed the gig, more than the other gigs. And this was a brilliant gig. I'm going to wite a report later, I don't usually do that :biggrin2:

You found my vid? The quality is bad, I'm so sorry :aah: It was in the end, and my battery was really low :aah: I filmed a lot yesterday, will upload some more soon. But I uploaded this any way, because, well, it's a quite lovely WAG presentation.

Wow!!!! I had such a great time. I can't sleep any more when I think about the gig :teehee:

ok, forget the "report" i wrote before, damn, the 3 of us were in such a silly mood that i really couldn't concentrate! :doh::roftl: i have all the talking bits on video, and guess tiibet has some as well (?), so you'll hear it yourself when we upload them. :wink2:

now that i'm on the train, i'll try to do it better. :bleh: like i said, some really funny talking bits, and like statue said, he was in a good mood again. he was dancing like a maniac all the time, but seemed to be still tired, i don't know where he takes all that energy from! :shocked:

stage was a bit bigger than in hamburg, but not that much. he could do the small version of his show like usual though. setlist, like i said, he swapped biotg+blue eyes, apart from that i guess it was the same...

though i think that the fact we hear touches you was only due to the BGs/LGs not being ready yet. :naughty: i didn't see the printed setlist, but normally touches you is before happy ending, iirc... and at the berlin gig, he sat at the piano after ggg, looked on the setlist and made a sign to david, who then changed sth on the keyboards... guess M wanted to skip touches you... but after happy ending he got an info from one of the stage crew guys, and then did touches you, although the table for the LT intro had already been set up... so my guess is that the stage crew guy had told M before that the BGs/LGs weren't ready yet. :dunno:

we had lots of stuff in the german flag colours black/red/gold, sequins in the face, flower necklaces, and a flag (statue_of_liberty) / shirt (me) and badges (most from dmfc) that said we are golden on the german flag. also like statue said, balloons, which we wanted to inflate and hold up for WAG. but that went a bit wrong, lost mine during LT: :aah: i better should have inflated it only when WAG started, but thought i'd do it earlier and then stick it in the barrier, which was fine unil everyone started jumping for LT... :fisch:

now the m+g, i first thanked john for organizinig all the queuing stuff everywhere, he said you're welcome and sth like that it always works out last minute. he's fab. :wub2: patricia4u was a BG, and via her we got the info for queuing that we should make two lines again. numbered line got in first, and we had to wait inside for a bit until everyone of the numbered ppl were inside (was a bit over 40 iirc), then we could go inside the venue itself and they checked the number order for that. fab! they had to organize it really well though, because like statue said, there are a lot of steps to get to the actual venue, security can't let ppl rush forward there, they might get hurt on the stairs!

ok so when mika came i asked him about the kick ass radio one thing... asked sth like hope it wasn't too bad, and that i just tried to motivate people and then it all became a bit too much... and he said sth like no it's ok they (radio1) played the song again so it wasn't bad... then i said good, cause i really want it to do well cause i love it, and he said thankyou and smiled one of his cutest huge smiles at me, aww! *melts* :swoon:

just watching a beautiful sunrise out of the train window... will try to sleep a bit now, & post more later. :wink2:

statue_of_liberty writing a report now, will wait for that so we won't tell you everything twice. :bleh: but here's a pic of WAG shirtless: http://twitpic.com/1aq4mt :wink2: sorry bout watermark, will post it without one when i'm home, but don't want it posted on mikasounds by someone before i get to do it myself. :wink2:

pfft i'm so tired!! sitting here in statue_of_liberty's flat together with her and mariposa, waiting for the time to leave for my train. am unable to think properly anymore due to tiredness. happy to get home for a few days. :bleh:

SHIRTLESS :shocked:

:woot_jump:

so naughty ....sorry :naughty:

ok so when mika came i asked him about the kick ass radio one thing... asked sth like hope it wasn't too bad, and that i just tried to motivate people and then it all became a bit too much... and he said sth like no it's ok they (radio1) played the song again so it wasn't bad... then i said good, cause i really want it to do well cause i love it, and he said thankyou and smiled one of his cutest huge smiles at me, aww! *melts* :swoon:

that sounds really sweet:wub2:

thanks for the reports everyone!! cant wait to see vids, especially over my shoulder. want to listen to the story about why it was written so badly:biggrin2:

Lovely reports! And I know you were tired. Last saturday, driving home to Holland from Dusseldorf, I almost fell asleep, driving the car. I had to stop for a couple of minutes to shut my eyes a bit. After that I managed to get home savely!

:wub2:

Thanks for your report. Good to read the grumpiness had gone! I hope you get some proper sleep :huglove:

And I'm really looking forward to see the videos of him swearing in German. :lmao:

Edited by violet_sky

PART 1

I don’t usually write proper reports :teehee: I feel uncomfortable because of my English and there’s no point to tell things other people can say so much better. Please forgive all my funny expressions. I hope you can mostly understand what I'm trying to say.

Somehow yesterday felt really special, for many reasons. I already had a warm feeling after Dusseldorf and Hamburg, and it continued in Berlin. Loved meeting all you guys, you know who you are :wub2: Some people I already knew from several previous gigs and some of you I just met. Just want to tell you that it was a pleasure and I hope we’ll meet many times for now on. Of course we will.

I came from Hamburg to Berlin early in the morning. I was sharing a room with Suzie but she hadn’t arrived yet and it was too early to check in to our hotel room. I went to the venue but saw no one there (some German fans had arrived but they were having a breakfast at that moment). So I did a quick checking to the area and found out that it was not as a relaxed and lovely place as the venue in Hamburg. Lol, I don’t know if people count streets near Reeperbahn as ”a relaxed and lovely place”, but on Tuesday it was like that. The place was full of sex bars with pink signs and naughty pics, but you know, there are not so many people asking for sex at sunny daytime, and streets were quiet and we had a funny and relaxed queueing. Berlin was different, a noisy shoping mall with a lot of people. But, it filled our basic needs very well and I could easily find toilet, coffee, food and a very cheap internet access. Even blankets were sold in a shop next door, but we didn’t need them this time. I couldn’t complain. I spent some time in an internet café and after that I went back to the venue and met German fans. More people started to arrive slowly after that. We met John and he seemed to be in a good mood and later we saw the band arriving. No problems with queueing. We were let inside to the venue at 7 PM and at the door inside security decided to let us run in as wild animals, and it was a bit crowded situation, a lot of people from the end of the queue trying to get to the door. At that moment John (who was standing there watching) said firmly that we are going to use numbers (he is our hero :wub2: ) and security checked our hands.

A couple of friendly ladies from German on-line magazine brought donuts to people in the queue (and can you see, one of them is Blue Sky!!):

IMG_4236.jpg

I had a very good spot in front row between Craciosa and Suzie and we waited the gig to begin. German fans had lovely red, black and golden outfits and Mellody had brought balloons in the same colours to wave during WAG. Finally the opening act started and I really liked them, saw them in Hamburg too. They were so funny and cute in all their shyness and I really wanted to go and brush their messy hair (my sons have sometimes hair like that). I even bought their CD after the gig and they seemed to pleased people bought their albums and they signed them. Btw, their album cover is incredible stylish in a simple way. Nanou and I were talking about the opening act in Hamburg and our conversation still made me smile in Berlin :biggrin2:

The gig started. I counted that I have seen the new show ten times, and the beginning feels still so strong and effective. I hope David knows how much people like it. He seem to be such a friendly and adorable guy in real life. My favorite part in the beginning is when all the ideas and thoughts start to fill his (young Mika’s) head and it’s all chaotic and it happens faster and faster until he lets it all out and Rain begins. It gives me a huge amount of adrenaline, can’t describe how huge, and it’s just as it should be in the beginning of the show. That’s what we want from his shows, isn’t it? The feeling that we are alive. Felt very alive yesterday :naughty:

TO CONTINUE...

Edited by tiibet

PART 1

I don’t usually write proper reports :teehee: I feel uncomfortable because of my English and there’s no point to tell things other people can say so much better. Please forgive all my funny expressions. I hope you can mostly understand what I'm trying to say.

Somehow yesterday felt really special, for many reasons. I already had a warm feeling after Dusseldorf and Hamburg, and it continued in Berlin. Loved meeting all you guys, you know who you are :wub2: Some people I already knew from several previous gigs and some of you I just met. Just want to tell you that it was a pleasure and I hope we’ll meet many times for now on. Of course we will.

I came from Hamburg to Berlin early in the morning. I was sharing a room with Suzie but she hadn’t arrived yet and it was too early to check in to our hotel room. I went to the venue but saw no one there (some German fans had arrived but they were having a breakfast at that moment). So I did a quick checking to the area and found out that it was not as a relaxed and lovely place as the venue in Hamburg. Lol, I don’t know if people count streets near Reeperbahn as ”a relaxed and lovely place”, but on Tuesday it was like that. The place was full of sex bars with pink signs and naughty pics, but you know, there are not so many people asking for sex at sunny daytime, and streets were quiet and we had a funny and relaxed queueing. Berlin was different, a noisy shoping mall with a lot of people. But, it filled our basic needs very well and I could easily find toilet, coffee, food and a very cheap internet access. Even blankets were sold in a shop next door, but we didn’t need them this time. I couldn’t complain. I spent some time in an internet café and after that I went back to the venue and met German fans. More people started to arrive slowly after that. We met John and he seemed to be in a good mood and later we saw the band arriving. No problems with queueing. We were let inside to the venue at 7 PM and at the door inside security decided to let us run in as wild animals, and it was a bit crowded situation, a lot of people from the end of the queue trying to get to the door. At that moment John (who was standing there watching) said firmly that we are going to use numbers (he is our hero :wub2: ) and security checked our hands.

A couple of friendly ladies from German on-line magazine brought donuts to people in the queue (and can you see, one of them is Blue Sky!!):

IMG_4236.jpg

I had a very good spot in front row between Craciosa and Suzie and we waited the gig to begin. German fans had lovely red, black and golden outfits and Mellody had brought balloons in the same colours to wave during WAG. Finally the opening act started and I really liked them, saw them in Hamburg too. They were so funny and cute in all their shyness and I really wanted to go and brush their messy hair (my sons have sometimes hair like that). I even bought their CD after the gig and they seemed to pleased people bought their albums and they signed them. Btw, their album cover is incredible stylish in a simple way. Nanou and I were talking about the opening act in Hamburg and our conversation still made me smile in Berlin :biggrin2:

The gig started. I counted that I have seen the new show ten times, and the beginning feels still so strong and effective. I hope David knows how much people like it. He seem to be such a friendly and adorable guy in real life. My favorite part in the beginning is when all the ideas and thoughts start to fill his (young Mika’s) head and it’s all chaotic and it happens faster and faster until he lets it all out and Rain begins. It gives me a huge amount of adrenaline, can’t describe how huge, and it’s just as it should be in the beginning of the show. That’s what we want from his shows, isn’t it? The feeling that we alive. Felt very alive yesterday :naughty:

TO CONTINUE...

I love your report! Can't wait for part 2. Don't worry about your english, i understand everything you want to say and it's very interesting too :huglove:

Edited by Nightbird

just found it :swoon::mf_lustslow: i need help to cloth my mouth... :hypo::jawdrop:

OMG! He REALLY needs to get a belt!:shocked::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Love that bit with Martin and Jimmy playing each others guitars at the front of the stage, classic!!!:thumb_yello:

PART 2:

A few comments about the show. First of all, he sounded so good. Of course he sometimes sounds even better, like during acoustic gigs and when he is really concentrating on his singing, but it was a brilliant performance once again. He took more contact to the audience than he did in Hamburg. He was not as smiling and chatty as in Oslo, but he talked and smiled and seemed to be in a good mood. In the end of WAG he took his shirt off, and it felt a nice gesture, if you understand what I mean. I hope he did it because he felt ”this was a great show, I enjoyed it and feel good and hot and I will take my shirt off” and not because he is tired of people complaining the lack of his attention to the audience. Him being shirtless is not that important to me, but um, he does look pretty though :blush-anim-cl: Of course I can see it, there is no point to deny it. And on stage he always knows excatly how incredible atractive he is (he never takes it too seriously though), and that contrast to his shy person after shows is SO adorable, I can’t fight against it, I feel always so :fangurl: And I love his dancing. He is not the best dancer in the world (sometimes he jumps like at an aerobic class and his long skinny legs look even longer and it’s just so sweet). He seems to enjoy it so much, watching him dancing fills me with joy every time :wub2:

Some details. I like BG leg they throw to the audience during BG, it makes people laugh and I think it’s good idea in the beginning of the show. They couldn't use it in Hamburg because there was not space enough for it, but they used it again last night. Yesterday they threw it a bit longer way than they did earlier, but Mika didn’t joke around it as much as earlier. It’s was a lot of fun though. During Dr John he lost his hat. I still think the best Dr John is from Belfast, I haven’t seen that much eye contact during that song after that, but something funny happened with the Dr John coat last night when it was falling (and the band laughed), and it gave the whole song a relaxed start. During GGG he forgot (?) his hat and he had to do some extra movements in the end of the final dance with Imma (or maybe he did it on purpose, don't know). Their dance is so charming every time, they both look so beautiful.

For me there are always a few highlights. During Over My Sholder and I See You I’m in heaven. Honestly. I can feel I’m in a soft and warm place and I can (almost) see those beautiful little angel boys (what are they called?) flying around the venue. Most of them have shy and happy smiles and some of them look even a bit wild and they are flying around and I just listen to his beautiful voice. Nothing compares to that. All I hear is his voice until I hear the audience singing. And at that moment those little angel boys (in my imagination) look a bit scared, even the wild ones. If I could make three wishes I would first wish a long and happy life to my family, secondly that my husband will love me forever even though I'm using all his money for traveling around the world after a pretty popstar and thirdly that people would NOT sing along during songs like OMS and I See You. There are enough other songs for that. Oh, I sound such a horrible person :blink: Also, I wish we could ask him to use less smoke during I See You, because at the most important moment of the show I really can't see him and I would love to because it's a BEAUTIFUL moment :blush-anim-cl:

Any Other World and Happy Ending are my other favorites every time, it happened last night too. I also always look forward LT and I LOVE those new strong sounds, they are fantastic. You do know what I mean? Yesterday he did some chair dancing during Relax, but not as much as he usually does. The WAG intro is incredible beautiful, it makes the live version so much better than the album version. And I must admit I never used to love Lollipop earlier, but now I always look forward to it because of the drumming intro. It’s one my favorite parts during the whole show. I love how he looks a bit mad and I have a feeling that we (he and all of us) share a huge secret. Like we are all a bit mad, and we can understand something no one outside the venue can’t. And then after Lollipop the show is over but at the same time it’s not over, because Kick Ass is not just a song after the show, it’s part of the show, and people wait for it and stay where they are and dance. Love it :mf_lustslow:

IMG_4263.jpg

And he told his puppet that he loves him, but still he left him to sit in a chair after the show, lonely and abandoned. Sometimes kids do things like that :teehee:

IMG_4257.jpg

I bought a poster and it was signed but I was hoping he could write something to it, because it's not the same thing to have a signature you paid for. He asked me that "you do know there is signature down there" and I told I knew, but that it's not the same :blush-anim-cl: So he wrote my name to it and after that he gave me a pretty smile. And it was very surprising and made me very happy, because he never smiles at me. Well, maybe those small polite smiles he gives to everyone even he doesn't actually see people, but not real smiles. And I always think why and what's wrong with me, because I have seen how he smiles when he sees familiar people.He smiled at me last summer in Berlin (I have pic as a proof) but usually he doesn't even look at me, but yesterday he gave a very pretty smile, so I was quite happy. Berlin seems to be my lucky city. So see you there next year or year after that :aah:

Also, I had a pic with Jimmy, and it's a funny memory. I look bad in the pic and though Jimmy is so handsome he doesn't look very fresh but we both smile :roftl:

PART 2:

A few comments about the show. First of all, he sounded so good. Of course he sometimes sounds even better, like during acoustic gigs and when he is really concentrating on his singing, but it was a brilliant performance once again. He took more contact to the audience than he did in Hamburg. He was not as smiling and chatty as in Oslo, but he talked and smiled and seemed to be in a good mood. In the end of WAG he took his shirt off, and it felt a nice gesture, if you understand what I mean. I hope he did it because he felt ”this was a great show, I enjoyed it and feel good and hot and I will take my shirt off” and not because he is tired of people complaining the lack of his attention to the audience. Him being shirtless is not that important to me, but um, he does look pretty though :blush-anim-cl: Of course I can see it, there is no point to deny it. And on stage he always knows excatly how incredible atractive he is (he never takes it too seriously though), and that contrast to his shy person after shows is SO adorable, I can’t fight against it, I feel always so :fangurl:And I love his dancing. He is not the best dancer in the world (sometimes he jumps like at an aerobic class and his long skinny legs look even longer and it’s just so sweet). He seems to enjoy it so much, watching him dancing fills me with joy every time :wub2:

Some details. I like BG leg they throw to the audience during BG, it makes people laugh and I think it’s good idea in the beginning of the show. They couldn't use it in Hamburg because there was not space enough for it, but they used it again last night. Yesterday they threw it a bit longer way than they did earlier, but Mika didn’t joke around it as much as earlier. It’s was a lot of fun though. During Dr John he lost his hat. I still think the best Dr John is from Belfast, I haven’t seen that much eye contact during that song after that, but something funny happened with the Dr John coat last night when it was falling (and the band laughed), and it gave the whole song a relaxed start. During GGG he forgot (?) his hat and he had to do some extra movements in the end of the final dance with Imma (or maybe he did it on purpose, don't know). Their dance is so charming every time, they both look so beautiful.

For me there are always a few highlights. During Over My Sholder and I See You I’m in heaven. Honestly. I can feel I’m in a soft and warm place and I can (almost) see those beautiful little angel boys (what are they called?) flying around the venue. Most of them have shy and happy smiles and some of them look even a bit wild and they are flying around and I just listen to his beautiful voice. Nothing compares to that. All I hear is his voice until I hear the audience singing. And at that moment those little angel boys (in my imagination) look a bit scared, even the wild ones. If I could make three wishes I would first wish a long and happy life to my family, secondly that my husband will love me forever even though I'm using all his money for traveling around the world after a pretty popstar and thirdly that people would NOT sing along during songs like OMS and I See You. There are enough other songs for that. Oh, I sound such a horrible person :blink: Also, I wish we could ask him to use less smoke during I See You, because at the most important moment of the show I really can't see him and I would love to because it's a BEAUTIFUL moment :blush-anim-cl:

Any Other World and Happy Ending are my other favorites every time, it happened last night too. I also always look forward LT and I LOVE those new strong sounds, they are fantastic. You do know what I mean? Yesterday he did some chair dancing during Relax, but not as much as he usually does. The WAG intro is incredible beautiful, it makes the live version so much better than the album version. And I must admit I never used to love Lollipop earlier, but now I always look forward to it because of the drumming intro. It’s one my favorite parts during the whole show. I love how he looks a bit mad and I have a feeling that we (he and all of us) share a huge secret. Like we are all a bit mad, and we can understand something no one outside the venue can’t. And then after Lollipop the show is over but at the same time it’s not over, because Kick Ass is not just a song after the show, it’s part of the show, and people wait for it and stay where they are and dance. Love it :mf_lustslow:

IMG_4263.jpg

And he told his puppet that he loves him, but still he left him to sit in a chair after the show, lonely and abandoned. Sometimes kids do things like that :teehee:

IMG_4257.jpg

I bought a poster and it was signed but I was hoping he could write something to it, because it's not the same thing to have a signature you paid for. He asked me that "you do know there is signature down there" and I told I knew, but that it's not the same :blush-anim-cl:So he wrote my name to it and after that he gave me a pretty smile. And it was very surprising and made me very happy, because he never smiles at me. Well, maybe those small polite smiles he gives to everyone even he doesn't actually see people, but not real smiles. And I always think why and what's wrong with me, because I have seen how he smiles when he sees familiar people.He smiled at me last summer in Berlin (I have pic as a proof) but usually he doesn't even look at me, but yesterday he gave a very pretty smile, so I was quite happy. Berlin seems to be my lucky city. So see you there next year or year after that :aah:

Also, I had a pic with Jimmy, and it's a funny memory. I look bad in the pic and though Jimmy is so handsome he doesn't look very fresh but we both smile :roftl:

That's such a loveable and honest report!!! I love it - especially the parts I highlighted. T4P

PART 1

PART 2:

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

Thank you so much.

Even though you don't feel comfortable writing reports I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

PART 2:

A few comments about the show. First of all, he sounded so good. Of course he sometimes sounds even better, like during acoustic gigs and when he is really concentrating on his singing, but it was a brilliant performance once again. He took more contact to the audience than he did in Hamburg. He was not as smiling and chatty as in Oslo, but he talked and smiled and seemed to be in a good mood. In the end of WAG he took his shirt off, and it felt a nice gesture, if you understand what I mean. I hope he did it because he felt ”this was a great show, I enjoyed it and feel good and hot and I will take my shirt off” and not because he is tired of people complaining the lack of his attention to the audience. Him being shirtless is not that important to me, but um, he does look pretty though :blush-anim-cl: Of course I can see it, there is no point to deny it. And on stage he always knows excatly how incredible atractive he is (he never takes it too seriously though), and that contrast to his shy person after shows is SO adorable, I can’t fight against it, I feel always so :fangurl: And I love his dancing. He is not the best dancer in the world (sometimes he jumps like at an aerobic class and his long skinny legs look even longer and it’s just so sweet). He seems to enjoy it so much, watching him dancing fills me with joy every time :wub2:

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

I bought a poster and it was signed but I was hoping he could write something to it, because it's not the same thing to have a signature you paid for. He asked me that "you do know there is signature down there" and I told I knew, but that it's not the same :blush-anim-cl: So he wrote my name to it and after that he gave me a pretty smile. And it was very surprising and made me very happy, because he never smiles at me. Well, maybe those small polite smiles he gives to everyone even he doesn't actually see people, but not real smiles. And I always think why and what's wrong with me, because I have seen how he smiles when he sees familiar people.He smiled at me last summer in Berlin (I have pic as a proof) but usually he doesn't even look at me, but yesterday he gave a very pretty smile, so I was quite happy. Berlin seems to be my lucky city. So see you there next year or year after that :aah:

They are Cherubs.

And I agree with you, I wish people would not sing during I See You, AOW, and OMS. I love listening to him singing them, it's so much better.