REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Huxley's: Berlin, Germany - March 24, 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU WANT TO ADD MY PHOTOS ANYWHERE, PLEASE WRITE MY NAME AS AN AUTHOR BELOW: Magdalena Pietrusinska. THANKS :)

and my personal favourites (yes, i took them) :wub2:

raingd.jpg

lovetoday.jpg

aaaehz.jpg

oh dear, i'm so furious i didn't know about the meet and greet... :crybaby:

Hey guys, got to Belgrade last night so I'm very tired and I have school tomorrow. I'll write my report for Berlin asap. I'll just say that Hamburg was better IMO, in every aspect, but I got to talk to him after the gig again and gave him my presents and he was very pleased. I made pictures too, about 100 of them, but i'll need to pick the best and upload them. As soon as I do so, I'll post the Photobucket link so you can see them :)

However I wrote the Hamburg report and you can read it here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2885000&postcount=109

Was very nice to meet you guys and Mika and his band of course. I'll write more soon.

Well, I'll try to sum my experience from the Berlin gig right now cos I'm afraid that maybe tomorrow I'm gonna forget something important I've intented to say.:naughty: First of all Keti and I arrived about noon from Hamburg, went to my friends home to have a quick change and were off to the Huxley Neue Welt venue which is pretty far away from our flat. So we arrived there about 4 pm and there was already a big queue in front of the venue and a lot of familiar faces we met in Hamburg. We got our numbers from Gracioza (29 and 39), met Jasmine and have a brief chat with her (she looked lovely as always), had a great fun with some John's comments and were waiting Laura to show up. We also met Suzie and talked to her as well. Laura has almost been lost in this enormously large city but arrived eventually and unfortunately had to queue in the non number row till the gate was opened about 7 pm. It was very warm and pleasent, time was passing pretty fast but I had some healthy problems that day and felt slightly unwell.

The venue was at the first floor, very nice IMO, some kind of an old theater with a larger stage so the whole show looked pretty different to me and Mika had more opportunities to move and dance very dynamic and run all over the stage.:wub2: Keti and I were in the second row, but she couldn't have such a good point for taking pics even though she managed to make some awesome ones. Mika looked more fresh than the previous day and he sang very well especially the highlight of the show OMS. He had a lot of eye contact with his German MFC fans who were wearing interesting decorations on their faces and a cute little hats. He also made his conventional jokes with his knowledge of German language which made me wonder if he was serious about that or simply wants to provoke some kind of (expected) reactions that worked it out anyway.:naughty:

The interpretation of Rain was really ace. The same I can tell for the all other songs and Imma was really brill in Berlin. Later while we were waiting for Mika I met her telling the same thing and she replied with a beautiful but exhausted smile: "Oh, bless you":wub2: That was the most wonderful impression of all that evening to me. Keti and I were taken a pic with Jimmy too, very nice one.:biggrin2:

So everything went well except the fact that this time Mika voice sounded the same way as I've heard many times before and his "acting" performance (with the Toy Boy for instance or even in Dr. John) has somehow covered his pure musical performance. And that was not the case in Hamburg. He was wonderful of course (especially shirtless:roftl:) but something was missing here even though the people loved it very much. Keti and I had the same problems with some non MFC girls who were trying to push us back but it was sorted out eventually.:aah: Girls who were BG or LG were amazing as usual, Patricia was BG and and she had a great fun. And her husband is a nice guy too.

M&G was a pretty tough one this time for me. We had to wait for him more than hour and a halph and there was a long two rowes queue (about 100 people I think). It became cold so we barely stood on our feet. Keti wanted to give up and go home but we had something special for Mika this time: very massive edition of the complete Andy Warhol diaries (about 600 pages) and when he finally showed up he was starting to sign stuff from the begining of the queue. We were pretty confused and Keti handed him the book but he was pretty serious and not smiling even though he said: "Oh, it's really amazing, thank you so much". Then I gave him one of my published poems with a dedication for him which was written down on the special paper with a glitter ribbon and he was pleased with it. Then he turned to the left and met some non MFC girls and a boy who were surounded him in a pushy way and took a pic with him even though he told them he dind't want to take photos.

He was a bit shy but kept on chatting with the others and we didn't have any chance to approach him again.:sneaky2::boxed: It was about 1 am and he suddenly entered the car and disappeared in the opposite direction. So this time no happy ending:naughty: he was probably tired and was in a different mood but it was very good gig indeed and it was worth seeing it.:wink2: But at the end of the party I can only say that I'm sooo looking forward to seeing him at Exit festival here in Serbia.:wub2:

Well, I'll try to sum my experience from the Berlin gig right now cos I'm afraid that maybe tomorrow I'm gonna forget something important I've intented to say. First of all Keti and I arrived about noon from Hamburg, went to my friends home to have a quick change and were off to the Huxley Neue Welt venue which is pretty far away from our flat. So we arrived there about 4 pm and there was already a big queue in front of the venue and a lot of familiar faces we met in Hamburg. We got our numbers from Gracioza (29 and 39), met Jasmine and have a brief chat with her (she looked lovely as always), had a great fun with some John's comments and were waiting Laura to show up. We also met Suzie and talked to her as well. Laura has almost been lost in this enormously large city but arrived eventually and unfortunately had to queue in the non number row till the gate was opened about 7 pm. It was very warm and pleasent, time was passing pretty fast but I had some healthy problems that day and felt slightly unwell.

The venue was at the first floor, very nice IMO, some kind of an old theater with a larger stage so the whole show looked pretty different to me and Mika had more opportunities to move and dance very dynamic and run all over the stage.:wub2: Keti and I were in the second row, but she couldn't have such a good point for taking pics even though she managed to make some awesome ones. Mika looked more fresh than the previous day and he sang very well especially the highlight of the show OMS. He had a lot of eye contact with his German MFC fans who were wearing interesting decorations on their faces and a cute little hats. He also made his conventional jokes with his knowledge of German language which made me wonder if he was serious about that or simply wants to provoke some kind of (expected) reactions that worked it out anyway.:naughty:

The interpretation of Rain was really ace. The same I can tell for the all other songs and Imma was really brill in Berlin. Later while we were waiting for Mika I met her telling the same thing and she replied with a beautiful but exhausted smile: "Oh, bless you" That was the most wonderful impression of all that evening to me. Keti and I were taken a pic with Jimmy too, very nice one.:biggrin2:

So everything went well except the fact that this time Mika voice sounded the same way as I've heard many times before and his "acting" performance (with the Toy Boy for instance or even in Dr. John) has somehow covered his pure musical performance. And that was not the case in Hamburg. He was wonderful of course (especially shirtless:roftl:) but something was missing here even though the people loved it very much. Keti and I had the same problems with some non MFC girls who were trying to push us back but it was sorted out eventually.:aah: Girls who were BG or LG were amazing as usual, Patricia was BG and and she had a great fun. And her husband is a nice guy too.

M&G was a pretty tough one this time for me. We had to wait for him more than hour and a halph and there was a long two rowes queue (about 100 people I think). It became cold so we barely stood on our feet. Keti wanted to give up and go home but we had something special for Mika this time: very massive edition of the complete Andy Warhol diaries (about 600 pages) and when he finally showed up he was starting to sign stuff from the begining of the queue. We were pretty confused and Keti handed him the book but he was pretty serious and not smiling even though he said: "Oh, it's really amazing, thank you so much". Then I gave him one of my published poems with a dedication for him which was written down on the special paper with a glitter ribbon and he was pleased with it. Then he turned to the left and met some non MFC girls and a boy who were surounded him in a pushy way and took a pic with him even though he told them he dind't want to take photos.

He was a bit shy but kept on chatting with the others and we didn't have any chance to approach him again.: It was about 1 am and he suddenly entered the car and disappeared in the opposite direction. So this time no happy ending:naughty: he was probably tired and was in a different mood but it was very good gig indeed and it was worth seeing it.:wink2: But at the end of the party I can only say that I'm sooo looking forward to seeing him at Exit festival here in Serbia.:

Thank you Bojana for such a detailed report! In spite of some issues you've described, you must be so lucky!!!:wink2::mf_lustslow:

My congratulations!

Thank you Bojana for such a detailed report! In spite of some issues you've described, you must be so lucky!!!:wink2::mf_lustslow:

My congratulations!

Hi dear:huglove: Thank you for reading my uselless gig report:naughty:

Keti will upload some more very nice pics from Berlin very soon, cos it takes time.:wink2: If you read our reports from Hamburg you'll see how really happy we were there. But as Imma said: Bless him for all this great pleasure.:blush-anim-cl:

Hi dear:huglove: Thank you for reading my uselless gig report:naughty:

Keti will upload some more very nice pics from Berlin very soon, cos it takes time.:wink2: If you read our reports from Hamburg you'll see how really happy we were there. But as Imma said: Bless him for all this great pleasure.:blush-anim-cl:

+100

And your report is not useless!!!

Well, I'll try to sum my experience from the Berlin gig right now cos I'm afraid that maybe tomorrow I'm gonna forget something important I've intented to say.

First of all Keti and I arrived about noon from Hamburg, went to my friends home to have a quick change and were off to the Huxley Neue Welt venue which is pretty far away from our flat. So we arrived there about 4 pm and there was already a big queue in front of the venue and a lot of familiar faces we met in Hamburg. We got our numbers from Gracioza (29 and 39), met Jasmine and have a brief chat with her (she looked lovely as always), had a great fun with some John's comments and were waiting Laura to show up. We also met Suzie and talked to her as well. Laura has almost been lost in this enormously large city but arrived eventually and unfortunately had to queue in the non number row till the gate was opened about 7 pm. It was very warm and pleasent, time was passing pretty fast but I had some healthy problems that day and felt slightly unwell.

The venue was at the first floor, very nice IMO, some kind of an old theater with a larger stage so the whole show looked pretty different to me and Mika had more opportunities to move and dance very dynamic and run all over the stage.:wub2: Keti and I were in the second row, but she couldn't have such a good point for taking pics even though she managed to make some awesome ones. Mika looked more fresh than the previous day and he sang very well especially the highlight of the show OMS. He had a lot of eye contact with his German MFC fans who were wearing interesting decorations on their faces and a cute little hats. He also made his conventional jokes with his knowledge of German language which made me wonder if he was serious about that or simply wants to provoke some kind of (expected) reactions that worked it out anyway.

The interpretation of Rain was really ace. The same I can tell for the all other songs and Imma was really brill in Berlin. Later while we were waiting for Mika I met her telling the same thing and she replied with a beautiful but exhausted smile: "Oh, bless you":wub2: That was the most wonderful impression of all that evening to me. Keti and I were taken a pic with Jimmy too, very nice one.:biggrin2:

He was a bit shy but kept on chatting with the others and we didn't have any chance to approach him again.:sneaky2::boxed: It was about 1 am and he suddenly entered the car and disappeared in the opposite direction. So this time no happy ending:naughty: he was probably tired and was in a different mood but it was very good gig indeed and it was worth seeing it.

But at the end of the party I can only say that I'm sooo looking forward to seeing him at Exit festival here in Serbia.:wub2:

Wow, sounds like your average London after gig meeting :naughty:. At least he came out though; In some gigs he has skipped the coming out and meeting fans part altogether :dunno:

He must be feeling really tired right now, his schedule has been pretty intense :teehee:. The Easter break will be good for him.

Oh, and do you mind me asking, why did Laura have to queue in the non numbered queue? Was it because she got there so late, that the numbers weren't applying anymore?

Oh, and do you mind me asking, why did Laura have to queue in the non numbered queue? Was it because she got there so late, that the numbers weren't applying anymore?

I think she arrived too late.