REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Huxley's: Berlin, Germany - March 24, 2010

Fmbm

Wow, sounds like your average London after gig meeting :naughty:. At least he came out though; In some gigs he has skipped the coming out and meeting fans part altogether :dunno:

I don't think it's a matter of how many people are waiting for him anymore.

In Wiesbaden there were not many, really. Nontheless I got a strange vibe.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she arrived too late.

Thanks Marion :thumb_yello:.

I was thinking that this might have been the case; I've seen it at a few gigs. After the first 50 people or so, and especially if it's getting late in the day and tons of people arrive, it becomes pointless to do the numbers, so it's just the way it goes.

I think she arrived too late.

Wow, sounds like your average London after gig meeting :naughty:. At least he came out though; In some gigs he has skipped the coming out and meeting fans part altogether :dunno:

He must be feeling really tired right now, his schedule has been pretty intense :teehee:. The Easter break will be good for him.

Oh, and do you mind me asking, why did Laura have to queue in the non numbered queue? Was it because she got there so late, that the numbers weren't applying anymore?

Well I was hoping we would see you in Berlin, but you were not there:naughty: and I like to hear your opinion on the Mika matters cos I have no expereince with that neither Keti does. You're probably right, he looked pretty tired during these gigs but I'd rather say not in so good mood. So I missed the famous Mika smile in general and I can't tell what it can be reason for that, but there were also many non MFCrs who actually acted very rude (please see my report from Hamburg).

Laura has arrived pretty late, about 6pm and that's the only reason she didn't get her number. :blink:

I don't think it's a matter of how many people are waiting for him anymore.

In Wiesbaden there were not many, really. Nontheless I got a strange vibe.

Ditto.:thumb_yello: I had that strange wibe on the both gigs, but much more in Berlin than in Hamburg. Got impression that he didn't feel comfortable.:dunno:

do you know about this video? :cheerful_h4h:

Mika Fans im Interview @Huxley´s Berlin by FastForwardMagazine

The similar video and pics were taken in Hamburg too but only with the members of Mikafan.de, and in this particular one Patricia4you was interviewed too as a Big Girl.

No one else could have that opportunity though. It was a matter of Mika advertising which didin't help so much IMO cos I haven't seen any of his posters, announcements or similar things neither in Berlin nor in Hamburg.:boxed: The people were passing by the venues asking us "Who's singing tonight"? When we said Mika, his name was either unfamiliar or some of them looked pretty grumpy.:naughty:

Ditto.:thumb_yello: I had that strange wibe on the both gigs, but much more in Berlin than in Hamburg. Got impression that he didn't feel comfortable.:dunno:

The similar video and pics were taken in Hamburg too but only with the members of Mikafan.de, and in this particular one Patricia4you was interviewed too as a Big Girl.

No one else could have that opportunity though. It was a matter of Mika advertising which didin't help so much IMO cos I haven't seen any of his posters, announcements or similar things neither in Berlin nor in Hamburg.:boxed: The people were passing by the venues asking us "Who's singing tonight"? When we said Mika, his name was either unfamiliar or some of them looked pretty grumpy.:naughty:

yes i also got interviewed but i was no big girl yet at that moment , this was just during waiting . they also gave us the donuts.

only later after 4 john and yasmine came to ask for lg and bg .

yes i also got interviewed but i was no big girl yet at that moment , this was just during waiting . they also gave us the donuts.

only later after 4 john and yasmine came to ask for lg and bg .

I know that. When we came there about 4.30 they showed up searching for BG and LG. Nice vid btw. Where are the donuts?:roftl:

I know that. When we came there about 4.30 they showed up searching for BG and LG. Nice vid btw. Where are the donuts?:roftl:

ok hahah but i thought you were confused because inside you thought i was wearing my raindress but i was actually wearing the big girl costume , still can't believe i did it hahah .

but it was the best mika-experience i've ever had

oh and the donuts were brought very early , didn't eat one though i get sick if i eat stuff like that

ok hahah but i thought you were confused because inside you thought i was wearing my raindress but i was actually wearing the big girl costume , still can't believe i did it hahah .

but it was the best mika-experience i've ever had

oh and the donuts were brought very early , didn't eat one though i get sick if i eat stuff like that

No, I got it perfectly well:aah: Did anyone of you BG or LG take a photo with him inside after the gig before M&G?

No, I got it perfectly well:aah: Did anyone of you BG or LG take a photo with him inside after the gig before M&G?

well it was a bit strange , they told us we could go on a pic with him , so i went to my husband to get my camera.

when i got back(it only took a minute) mika was waiting for me and there wasn't anyone else there. so i got a pic alone with him .

it was a strange experience to see mika without screaming girls around him haha

well it was a bit strange , they told us we could go on a pic with him , so i went to my husband to get my camera.

when i got back(it only took a minute) mika was waiting for me and there wasn't anyone else there. so i got a pic alone with him .

it was a strange experience to see mika without screaming girls around him haha

Woow, you are really lucky girl:wub2: I think it was fab experience as well:naughty::roftl:

do you know about this video? :cheerful_h4h:

Mika Fans im Interview @Huxley´s Berlin by FastForwardMagazine

:yay:

Can any German fans translate for us? I think I have a vague idea what you guys were saying, but it would be nice to have a translation. :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: that was me and it was holland haha

I love your dress! That must have taken ages to make. I love how surprised the reporter seemed that you had come from Holland to see a gig. Shame she didn't also find Tiibet who had come all the way from Finland. :naughty:

I love your dress! That must have taken ages to make. I love how surprised the reporter seemed that you had come from Holland to see a gig. Shame she didn't also find Tiibet who had come all the way from Finland. :naughty:

I think I tried to hide, I'm not so comfortable with cameras :teehee:

Patricia's dress (both of them) were SO amazing :mf_lustslow:

Ok i've calmed down a bit , so now it's time for a report.

I won't tell about the gig because others have done that already.

We arrived around 12 at the venue and got numbers 11-13 .

I met alot of nice people there and the day was over before i knew it.

We were interviewed as you could see in the interview.

Then John and Yasmine came to ask for bg and lg, he asked me 3 times and i said no 3 times haha. I was just to shy to do it i guess.

Yasmine saw my "rain"dress and she loved it and said omg you did the letters!

Then after John and Yasmine left i regretted it and i changed my mind .

Luckily they came back and i told them i would still like to do it.

They took me inside and said my husband was allowed in too.

We were brought inside to see the rehearsel of the band and that was so cool.

I never thought i would experience this and a few minutes later Mika came to rehearse , he started with saying how much he hated twitter

He wanted to try new things for big girl but they tried it and he decided to do it the usual way.

Then later they did blue eyes and i couldn't sit no longer so i started dancing with my husband , Mika saw that and smiled :biggrin2:

Then yasmine came to let us try on the masks and we rehearsed the march (Mika wasn't there anymore).

I was wearing heels and it was really impossible to walk on those with the mask on so she later got me other shoes to wear.

After that we went to our dressing room and my husband went back outside , we passed by Mika in the corridor and i said hi , he said hi back :biggrin2:

We tried on the costumes , i got the green one, the corset was way to big but i didn't care . yasmine dressed me and told me i could keep my bra on .

Then she wanted to give me boots but my feet could fit in twice :roftl: so she said omg your feet are tiny.

So she searched through the lollipopshoes and she found the smallest pair and these were perfect for me.

When she saw i fitted them she said omg your feet are REALLY tiny

I saw mika relaxing in his dressing room(the door was open) he had his feet on a table , laptop on his lap , headphones on and his eyes were closed.

I put on my coat and went back to my husband and the rest . was 2nd row and extreemly hot.

My husband gave me his front row spot so i could lean .As the others i also got alot of eyecontact during the time i was there, especially with big girl and blue eyes :biggrin2:. I left during dr john so i was sure i would be backstage intime and had a drink.

bBeing on stage was cool only i couldn't really see where mika was so i threw the flowers when i thought i was there and when i saw the video later i realised i threw the flowers in his crotch :teehee:

after the gig i brought my mask back and mika punhed my shoulder and said thank you and smiled .

Then he leaned against a wall and sang Kickass very softy .

I got dressed and then john told us about taking a pic with mika , so i got my camera as fast as i could.

When i got back mika was waiting for me with nobody around him .

He said omg your dress it's amazing and he said something like we did the letters because .... nevermind . I didn't understand where he was talking about and it was like he wanted to tell something but then changed his mind.

I guess i'll never know..

Then i asked him to sign it and he said : are you sure? i said ofcourse!

he said ok i'll finish the letters and he wrote with love mika xxx

and a big M on another.

Then he asked me if i wanted him to sign my cd and asked my name. i told him my name is Patricia and he asked me to spell it , so i spelled it in dutch :boxed:

I quickly started in english and he spelled the rest :roftl:

He wrote to Patricia love Mika xxx :wub2:

Then it was time for the pic but the camera settings were wrong and i didn´t know how to get them right :boxed:

I got so nervous about it and then Mika started SINGING !!! i have no idea wich song it was i´ve never heard it before.

I said Wow i can stand here all day :wub2::biggrin2:

He laughed and said hurry up woman! that was so funny.

Then i got it right and we did the pic , Mika leaned his head against mine and that shocked me haha well you can see that in the pic :sneaky2: i look so stupid , but for the rest the pic was great .

It all was like a dream to me

Oh and the reason Mika came out late was because there were alot of people waiting for him in a room , i think it was a meet and greet or something

sorry for the long story

Edited by patricia4u

Woow, you are really lucky girl:wub2: I think it was fab experience as well:naughty::roftl:
itwas !!i felt very lucky

damn. I'm so jealous! :teehee:

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

:roftl:

thanks , i´m getting faster in it now , it took me one week for the blue one

I think I tried to hide, I'm not so comfortable with cameras :teehee:

Patricia's dress (both of them) were SO amazing :mf_lustslow:

oh god, why i don't understand German? XD

I'm sure I made some mistakes in translating, but here you go, the German parts:

(sorry I don't know the names of the other two girls)

Mellody:

- Where are you from?

- From Munich.

Patricia

fan #1:

- I’m from Hamburg.

Patricia

fan #1

- You came here just for the Mika-gig?

- Exactly.

Mika

Mellody:

- No, it’s not my first Mika gig.

- About maybe… twentyfive.

Patricia

fan #2

- This will be my fifth gig.

- Two times in London, once in Wiesbaden, yesterday in Hamburg

fan #1

- How many gigs have you seen this tour?

- I also went to Hamburg yesterday, and I will go to Munich, Stuttgart and Basel. I’ve taken a couple of days off work and will travel through Germany.

Mika

Patricia

fan #1

- He’s always so full of energy, jumping on stage so much you wonder how he can keep doing that. When I jump during Love Today I always get stitches in the side. I don’t know how he’s able to do that for a whole tour.

Mellody

- Because Mika is simply fantastic.

- Mika gigs are addictive.

fan #1

- It’s always great, there’s glitter, balloons, everyone’s jumping up and down, the first row is vibrant and that’s the fun about it.

Mika

Patricia

Mika

Mellody:

- We were thinking, because the German flag is black, red and gold and Mika sings We Are Golden, we are now golden with our German colours.