REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Zenith, Munich Germany - MARCH 27, 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where are the gig reports???? all i see are talks of mika's undies, mika's hair trimming habits & wombat trails???

:lmfao:

wrong thread girls!!!!

calvin klein huh? :teehee:

yes please...what is this? a mid-age hormonal crisis thread? a teen hyper hormonal thread?

i want musical reports! :shun:

i have enough of my hairs to deal with :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, that is a VERY pretty picture, Karin!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: Thanks!!!!

Sorry, Robi... I'm waiting for musical reports too, of course :teehee: And everything sounds so amazing, taking people to the stage and all. Can't wait to hear more.

The gig was really fantastic!!! :fangurl: Just found a few pictures on the radio (Bayern3) webside

BR-online-Publikation-ab-01-2010--81429-20100327225120.jpg

http://www.br-online.de/bayern3/konzerte-und-aktionen/mika-live-konzert-ID1269599467266.xml

wow so many amazing pics get posted this week .. love this one

All hair and navel chattering can go in the pre show chatter thread until the gig reports come in:thumb_yello:

wow so many amazing pics get posted this week .. love this one

All hair and navel chattering can go in the pre show chatter thread until the gig reports come in:thumb_yello:

Best ones to me :wub2: :

BR-online-Publikation-ab-01-2010--81407-20100327225102.jpg

BR-online-Publikation-ab-01-2010--81408-20100327225103.jpg

:fangurl: She's so beautiful

BR-online-Publikation-ab-01-2010--81410-20100327225104.jpg

BR-online-Publikation-ab-01-2010--81411-20100327225105.jpg

BR-online-Publikation-ab-01-2010--81420-20100327225112.jpg

Okay, I try to remember as much as possible; it will be everything but chronological, that's for sure :lmfao:

I went there with my two best friends and my aunt. We arrived at the venue somewhere around 20 past 3; and got numbers (56, 57, 58; my aunt didn't want to be right in the front). We walked around a little, but came back at about 4pm. The waiting was really funny; we all were SO hyper! When he did the sound check, everyone went to listen at the venue doors. I got all excited, especially that he was playing GGG :teehee: I got to talk to some MFCers and was, quite honestly, a little surprised that some actually knew me from the forum :roftl: freestyle had been looking for me because she wanted to see my "ChickenFM" medal.

ChickenFM.jpg

I recognized her by her gift for Mika :teehee:; she had told me about it in the Deutsch Thread. It got rather cold then, but we were lucky because it didn't rain at least. At about 6pm I think, we lined up in our special queue with the numbers. We got in fine, but had to leave our drinks outside, which was a little problem later, after all the jumping and screaming. I took my bag inside, which wasn't the best of ideas (but what else would I have done with it?), because it had to stay between my feet, on the floor, so that was kind of inconvienient. Had to get down during Love Today because it had opened and stuff fell out. We were second row, at the right side of the stage, where iMMa was standing. While the support act was up, I put a finger in my right ear because the speakers were right next to us, and I wanted to at least then protect my ears a little. Stupid me had planned to bring ear plugs, but forgot in last minute stress. The wait for Mika to come on stage seemed much longer than the queuing before..

I loved the intro again, and I have to repeat I ADORE that stage set with the huge book! :fangurl: When Mika came on stage, everything went quiet for some seconds. It was kind of an "OMG-he's-real" experience. Seeing him LIVE, in 3D, is just something else than on pictures and videos. And it's true that he's even more beautiful in RL :wub2: I was going crazy right from the start...sorry if I stepped on anyone's foot while jumping :blush-anim-cl:

I tried to take pictures, but most of them turned out rubbish, so my cam basically spent the gig in my back pocket. Have some anyway, they're uploading atm. Jumping around was more fun tho :biggrin2: SITM was really cool; how he first did his trumpet solo, and Jimmy was like "I'm not sure about it.." Mika: "what's wrong? ... it wasn't rubbish! .. 'twas f*cking awesome" :roftl: He did it again then, and it really sounded better, actually.

Another favourite, of course, was Dr John. The coat landed in front of the suitcase instead of in it xD My friend loved that one, too :teehee: I think they're both converted now :roftl:

to be continued..

Almost cried at Over My Shoulder. His voice was really strong..I actually thought of an Opera singer, but I guess I'm biased lol. It has a heck lot of power anyway :wub2: Happy Ending, I See You and Any Other World the same; they're all so powerful. Love the silver umbrella he had in ISY :teehee:

Touches You was awesome; another crowd-gone-wild song :mf_lustslow:

By the end of the show, I was totally out of breath...shirtless WAG and the "chair dance" in Relax didn't really make it better :lmfao:

My throat was quite sore by then..lucky for others that their hearing was impaired too (or they had ear plugs) :naughty:

At the end, it just was a PARTY; Lollipop with the trash cans, the glitter, the balloons, and Gray Skelly + BGs / LGs on stage, iMMa with her lollipop etc, is just irresistible :fangurl: They pulled people with the Blackall project costumes on stage as well.

After Mika had left the stage, they played Kick Ass again, and the band stayed to party with the crowd. Jimmy was throwing balloons in the photographers' direction.. xD iMMa threw a bottle of water to the front row.

As everyone got out, we picked up quite a lot of gold glitter, throwing it over each other, and taking some with us :fisch: I bought an excercise book, then we got outside. Strangely, it was very cold all of a sudden. My aunt was convinced Mika wouldn't come outside and wanted to leave straight away, but the three of us made her stay..and stay...she got really impatient, and finally said we HAD to leave, so I wrote a message about the medal on the back of the picture I was going to get signed and gave the medal and the pic to a girl that was definitely going to stay. Then we walked away.

But, we got like 15m. Then everyone cheered, and THERE HE WAS! We ran back and I took the medal back; then gave it to him. He had a giggle out of it, like we expected :naughty: He didn't make much eye contact, but we have video evidence that he was looking at me with the cutest smile - just when I was looking down! :roftl: This is the video my friend shot - it would be great if someone could youtube it; I don't have an account.. http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ss72h

Then we DID rush home, joking around and everything..my friends were especially fangurling over his eyes, hair and bunny teeth. :teehee::wub2:

They kept wanting to watch the vid (ok so did I xD)

Well ... long story short: My first gig - and it was F*CKING AWESOME! :swoon:

Almost cried at Over My Shoulder. His voice was really strong..I actually thought of an Opera singer, but I guess I'm biased lol. It has a heck lot of power anyway :wub2: Happy Ending, I See You and Any Other World the same; they're all so powerful. Love the silver umbrella he had in ISY :teehee:

Touches You was awesome; another crowd-gone-wild song :mf_lustslow:

By the end of the show, I was totally out of breath...shirtless WAG and the "chair dance" in Relax didn't really make it better :lmfao:

My throat was quite sore by then..lucky for others that their hearing was impaired too (or they had ear plugs) :naughty:

At the end, it just was a PARTY; Lollipop with the trash cans, the glitter, the balloons, and Gray Skelly + BGs / LGs on stage, iMMa with her lollipop etc, is just irresistible :fangurl: They pulled people with the Blackall project costumes on stage as well.

After Mika had left the stage, they played Kick Ass again, and the band stayed to party with the crowd. Jimmy was throwing balloons in the photographers' direction.. xD iMMa threw a bottle of water to the front row.

As everyone got out, we picked up quite a lot of gold glitter, throwing it over each other, and taking some with us :fisch: I bought an excercise book, then we got outside. Strangely, it was very cold all of a sudden. My aunt was convinced Mika wouldn't come outside and wanted to leave straight away, but the three of us made her stay..and stay...she got really impatient, and finally said we HAD to leave, so I wrote a message about the medal on the back of the picture I was going to get signed and gave the medal and the pic to a girl that was definitely going to stay. Then we walked away.

But, we got like 15m. Then everyone cheered, and THERE HE WAS! We ran back and I took the medal back; then gave it to him. He had a giggle out of it, like we expected :naughty: He didn't make much eye contact, but we have video evidence that he was looking at me with the cutest smile - just when I was looking down! :roftl: This is the video my friend shot - it would be great if someone could youtube it; I don't have an account.. http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ss72h

Then we DID rush home, joking around and everything..my friends were especially fangurling over his eyes, hair and bunny teeth. :teehee::wub2:

They kept wanting to watch the vid (ok so did I xD)

Thank you so much for sharing.

It sounds wonderful!

I am so happy for you.

Your report is interesting!! :teehee::teehee:

I'm curious to read the second part :naughty:

thanks :teehee: We were really lucky with giving him the medal...in general, actually. :wub2:

Thank you so much for sharing.

It sounds wonderful!

I am so happy for you.

Anytime! I'm glad to write things down, and to have people that actually WANT me to ramble about a Mika gig :lmfao:

As everyone got out, we picked up quite a lot of gold glitter, throwing it over each other, and taking some with us :fisch:

I'm so happy that your first gig was AMAZING!! :wub2:

Now I'm downloading your video... :teehee: I want see his face :teehee:

thanks :teehee: We were really lucky with giving him the medal...in general, actually. :wub2:

:cheerful_h4h:

Wow, nice report! :biggrin2: I'm so excited to see him now :naughty:

AND I'm uploading your vid on youtube, what do you want me to call it (title)?

:cheerful_h4h:

"Mika receiving the first Replacement Medal - from ChickenFM" or something similar :thumb_yello:

thanx for your report kathy, love reading first mika gig experiences! :wub2: and thanx for the video, haha, you can hear this group of girls singing, there were 5 of them or so, singing and shouting stuff all the time - like "gimme an M, gimme an I, etc." - it got a bit bothering at some point, but some of it was quite funny like the "we are frozen!" which you can hear in the video - made mika giggle too, haha! :lmao: it was so f*ing cold after the gig, couldn't have been much above zero, and an icy cold wind! :aah:

starting to watch & then upload my vids now. :wink2:

thanx for your report kathy, love reading first mika gig experiences! :wub2: and thanx for the video, haha, you can hear this group of girls singing, there were 5 of them or so, singing and shouting stuff all the time - like "gimme an M, gimme an I, etc." - it got a bit bothering at some point, but some of it was quite funny like the "we are frozen!" which you can hear in the video - made mika giggle too, haha! :lmao: it was so f*ing cold after the gig, couldn't have been much above zero, and an icy cold wind! :aah:

starting to watch & then upload my vids now. :wink2:

yw :original: yeah it was indeed very cold! I was lucky; lots of others had less warm coats :aah:

Looking forward to seeing yours :wink2: