REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Zenith, Munich Germany - MARCH 27, 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want get enough of wag :hypo::mf_lustslow:

angel ! you told me to look for something. ya know. on stage. nothing.

and after the concert i just forgot to look, it would be rude anyway..kinda.

And i only did it for you. Seriously. :mf_rosetinted:

I have a lot of Pics and Videos too, but they're not as good as mellodys :wink2::wub2:

Everything important has been said. It was fantastic, but at after Wag

i got dizzy.. they didn't let us take drinks with us.. :sneaky2:

Ohh, and he liked my gift - :wub2:

angel ! you told me to look for something. ya know. on stage. nothing.

and after the concert i just forgot to look, it would be rude anyway..kinda.

And i only did it for you. Seriously. :mf_rosetinted:

I have a lot of Pics and Videos too, but they're not as good as mellodys :wink2::wub2:

Everything important has been said. It was fantastic, but at after Wag

i got dizzy.. they didn't let us take drinks with us.. :sneaky2:

Ohh, and he liked my gift - :wub2:

Nothing? How is that possile :blink:

Looked for me :lmfao: thx! Kinda hoped... could use some details :naughty:

Hope you are feeling better. and i would loooove to see what you took!

@mellody Thank you very much for your detailed report! I love the popup in the DMC yearbook! Great work:thumb_yello:

And congratulations to Sasje and Leator! :flowers2::yay:

btw, leator also said that mika told him that amsterdam would be a completely different show - think someone else has mentioned that about milan already. i'm tempted to look for flights to portugal or spain now, to see that "new" show asap. :aah: i shouldn't!!

I think most of the shows on the 2nd leg of the tour will be different because those will be much bigger venues. I am also tempted to go to one:teehee:.. I don't even think I'd even want to queue for these. If the venue is too big, front row makes no sense, really. It is the full stage design you would want to see.

Edited by suzie

here are all my videos of the gig:

rain:

talk before SITM:

SITM trumpet solo:

biotg singing competition:

dr john:

GGG:

talk before OMS:

LT intro:

most of wag:

talk & toy boy:

lollipop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcV8QYWzvzs

bit of band+LGs/BGs dancing to "kick ass": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUMFWX7Vuks

pfft, looks like the last 2 videos can't be uploaded atm because youtube are currently working on their website. :aah: will upload them tomorrow then and update the links here. off to bed now, had an average of just 4 hours sleep per night in the last week and guess i'll wake up too early again tomorrow, so i have to go to bed earlier for a change, to catch up some sleep.

night everyone. :original:

Edited by mellody

here are all my videos of the gig:

rain:

talk before SITM:

SITM trumpet solo:

dr john:

GGG:

talk before OMS:

LT intro:

most of wag:

talk & toy boy:

lollipop:

bit of band+LGs/BGs dancing to "kick ass":

pfft, looks like the last 2 videos can't be uploaded atm because youtube are currently working on their website. :aah: will upload them tomorrow then and update the links here. off to bed now, had an average of just 4 hours sleep per night in the last week and guess i'll wake up too early again tomorrow, so i have to go to bed earlier for a change, to catch up some sleep.

night everyone. :original:

wag :drool::mf_lustslow::swoon:

trompet solo @ 1:50 :das:

Thanks a lot to all, who posted vids and pics!!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

I didn't film or took pics myself, this time I only enjoyed the gig, as it was unfortunately my last MIKA show for a while...

I am still enthralled and at a loss for words. The Munich gig was simply and seriously the BEST CONCERT I've ever been to. It was memorable!

P.S: IMO Mika doesn't necessarily HAVE TO put off his shirt on stage, I'm thrilled anyway...but let me put it this way: WAG was just :mf_lustslow::sweatdrop:

:naughty:

Edited by Nightbird

BR-online-Publikation-ab-01-2010--81420-20100327225112.jpg

Has Mr. been at the curlerz again? :sneaky2::naughty:

"we are not what you think we are. we are frozen, we are frozen"

:lmfao:

Thanks so much for the vid.

That is priceless when some of the crowd start singing,

"We are not what you think we are

We are frozen

We are frozen."

:roftl:

Too funny!

I was singing that in Toronto in October, and then Bab shamelessly stole my line and tweeted it :sneaky2:, and that was the end of my copyright :biggrin2:

video list complete now:

rain:

talk before SITM:

SITM trumpet solo:

dr john:

GGG:

talk before OMS:

LT intro:

most of wag:

talk & toy boy:

lollipop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcV8QYWzvzs

bit of band+LGs/BGs dancing to "kick ass": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUMFWX7Vuks

and hasibobberle posted a few nice pix on the dmfc, i esp. like the ones with the chair! :das:http://www.mikafanclub.de/forum/index.php/topic,2186.msg240328.html#msg240328

edit: ah, i see she posted them here too. :biggrin2:

newspaper review: http://www.pnp.de/nachrichten/artikel.php?cid=29-27548419&Ressort=feu&BNR=0 - it's generally a good review, but they didn't like the slow songs, said it wasn't good for the atmosphere.

I don't share that opinion - in my opinion they fitted perfectly and weren't bad at all for my atmosphere or mood :biggrin2:

But I have to admit, that the slow songs are definitly best when you are somewhere in the front, close to the stage. Because from behind you can't see Mikas facial expressions at all which to me are essential to convey the meaning of songs like OVM or I see you.

Edited by Nightbird

newspaper review: http://www.pnp.de/nachrichten/artikel.php?cid=29-27548419&Ressort=feu&BNR=0 - it's generally a good review, but they didn't like the slow songs, said it wasn't good for the atmosphere.

Blimey if it weren't for the slow songs, I'd be passed out on the floor with exhaustion, can't see that being good for the atmosphere!:blink:

Blimey if it weren't for the slow songs, I'd be passed out on the floor with exhaustion, can't see that being good for the atmosphere!:blink:

Agreed! One Mika gig substitutes my gym workout for a whole week - and it's much more fun :naughty:

well, like i said in another thread, i could do without OMS, because i also think it cools the atmosphere down in a way that isn't necessary... i'd prefer PUOTF instead... but obviously doing OMS is important to him, so if he wants to do it, that's alright with me. i think this song might've been what they meant, as it's a slow song like in a classical concert, without any show to it (wouldn't fit of course...), where you can do nothing but listen. for i see you there's a show with the umbrella, and i really hope they didn't mean happy ending, as that one's really fantastic and bombastic, and i'm sure no one got bored during that. and well, those 3 are the only slow songs in the show anyway. :dunno: edit: ok i forgot any other world, which i liked more in munich too than at the other gigs, as he made the crowd sing for a bit, and they were clapping to the faster parts as well iirc.

well, like i said in another thread, i could do without OMS, because i also think it cools the atmosphere down in a way that isn't necessary... i'd prefer PUOTF instead... but obviously doing OMS is important to him, so if he wants to do it, that's alright with me. i think this song might've been what they meant, as it's a slow song like in a classical concert, without any show to it (wouldn't fit of course...), where you can do nothing but listen. for i see you there's a show with the umbrella, and i really hope they didn't mean happy ending, as that one's really fantastic and bombastic, and i'm sure no one got bored during that. and well, those 3 are the only slow songs in the show anyway. :dunno: edit: ok i forgot any other world, which i liked more in munich too than at the other gigs, as he made the crowd sing for a bit, and they were clapping to the faster parts as well iirc.

Toy Boy is kind of slow, but it's such a great song he can't keep it out.

Now I want to post my vids:

Beginning of the show with beginning of rain:

Mika speaks German:

I see you complete:

Trompete solo:

Beginning of Dr John:

Beginning of We are golden:

:wub2:

The Jump Love today:

Touches you (with me dancing :naughty: ):

Love today Intro:

That's all! Hope you enjoy!

Must say and I think I posted earlier , Ive only heard OMS once , and it needed almost deadly silience (which we didnt have) for it to work .. so hmmm doesnt work for me , on the other side of the coin it realy shows his pure voice off