REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Gasometer, Vienna, Austria - March 29 2010

Droopsy

Now I want to write a short report because I have not much time. First of all I want to say that I really really enjoyed to queue with all the people who were there. Faball, Vonnic, Tiibet, Suzie, Bianca and her mother, Jazzy,Allegra, Eva and all the other you are fantastic people!!!!! I hope to meet you again very soon.

Vonnic and I stayed at Faballa´s place and so we started queueing together in the morning. The weather was nice and not too cold and we met Tiibet and Bianca at the Gasometer. We talked a lot and time went by so fast. The only thing what wasn´t very relaxing was the end of the queue when the security guys seemed to ignore John´s wishes with the separate door for the numbered queue. First one guy told us they wouldn´t open the door where we stood. Then we watched the securitiy preparing themselfes to open the door for the unnumbered queue. I must say I felt a bit panic...... and I adore how quiet Tiibet was. Suddenly John appeared inside the venue and the security had to change their plans ( I´m pretty sure they really wanted to ignore John´s order when he weren´t there). So John stood beside the door til the last one of us got in.

Faballa, Vonnic and I got good spots front row on the left side in front of the piano like in Munich again and we were very happy. The day before we decided to do a little joke and ask Mika about the name of his puppet and I wrote a poster with the question which we wanted to show him before Toy Boy. So this spot was absolutely perfect for our plan.

The support act didn´t impress us much and so we waited patiently for Mika. And what shall I say Mika was simply wonderful fantastic explosiv....... All the people before me told you everything about it.

So before he could start with Toyboy we showed him our poster and sshouted the question. He looked at us read the poster, he came to the front of the stage and wanted to have the poster and a securityguy gave it to him. Mika went back to the piano asked us whether we really want to know the puppet´s name, showed the audience the poster and told us " you are very very strange people ". Then he said the text he say most of the time and started the song. I think you can see it in a few vids.

This gig was the total blast for me!!!

Sorry, I have not longer time to write because I have to work again.

You can find my vids on youtube Sabililo

:bye: Hello Sabinne,

Thank you for report !

It was very nice to meet you..at the gig.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, to talk about a snowball effect... This thread has gone so off topic! :shocked:

I'm not going to add to it, but I just came to say that the audience at this Vienna gig was THE BEST I have ever seen. I didn't see Over My Shoulder, but I can say that the audience kept rather quiet during the slower songs I saw: I See You and Any Other World - even Toy Boy. I took notice of their reaction more than ever before, because I was on the side. I think they were really respectful, and if Suzie, Bianca and other MFC'ers had anything to do with it, I have nothing but respect for them! I didn't experience any pushing either. Like I said earlier in this thread, even the little kids on the side behaved well!

It was interesting to experience the worst (Stockholm, due to pushing) and the best audience (Vienna) within two weeks time. :roftl: Even my family who were at the back thought the audience behaved great at this gig.

Not to tell how people should behave at the gigs - you have discussed it enough already - but I just want to say that Mika and the band are really good at showing you what they want from the audience. :wink2: I saw well how much Mika loved the reaction of the audience at this gig, and I was backstage when he came there after the show. I tell you: he had a huge beaming smile on his face and he said that it was really great! (Meaning our performance but I could tell he loved it as a whole.) I've never seen him that happy! :shocked::wub2:

Oh Yes! It IS you! :aah: Great. I love that photo. Can't believe I took it. Looks quite good eh?

Absolutely! It's something to remember that wonderful day and perfect gig by! Thank you again! :biggrin2:

Edited by Marianne84

I only recognise Vanessa herself, on the right hand side, with the dark curly hair.

You don't recognize me then?! :shocked: We have met, although it was a million years ago. :naughty: I'm next to Mika in the pic. My hair is on his knee for God's sake! :lmfao:

It was the first gig for many of the girls, and the Croatian girls weren't so active here, so I don't know their usernames. :naughty: I hope they will come online more often. :thumb_yello: I'm not sure if they would like their real names to be here, so I won't post them. The Brazilian/Austrian Lollipop Girl in the middle of the picture just joined here after the gig! You can find her posts on the first pages of this thread. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Marianne84

Vanessa thanks for posting the picture of the groop... do these people have forum names? i'd love to put a face to members :teehee:

I only recognise Vanessa herself, on the right hand side, with the dark curly hair.

SO THE GIG WAS VERY ENJOYABLE. MIKA WAS GREAT! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

It wasn't me who has posted the picture it was Ircazo who was the pink Big girl on the left side and she is Austrian , the green BG is Jazzy,the orange BG is Barunka and Marianne is the blonde LG on the left side .The other girls are Croatian and don't post too much in here.

I agree I love WAG even more live :teehee:

And it was nice meeting you Jazzy :wub2:

I am acutally adult enough to apologise if I got the wrong end of the stick last night ... so to Suzie ... I am sorry ... truly ... if Bianca was wrong to word that sentence as you'd told her how to behave at the gig and you hadn't then I am sorry ... but alot is written in these threads about stuff like this ... and I am getting fed up with it - people should be able to behave at gigs how they like - without people whittering on about how Toy Boy/OMS/AOW was ruined for them because someone happened to sing along to it - or shouted at Mika during it ... it's a concert ... it's not an opera show.

About the ticket thing that was brought up though ... Greta said it was her ticket ... so I assumed wrongly she'd paid for it ... I had alot of tickets paid for by others for the UK tour ... I'd paid them back well before the date of the concert ... so I know how I'd feel if say Kath or Silver had gone inside with my ticket for any of those dates - I wouldn't have had the money to pay for a new one and most of those venues were sold out so I wouldn't have gotten another one - and was showing concern for Greta about her situation ... I'm not apoligising for that ... When Mana came on and explained - that made it completely different - and I said that at the time ... so why are you bringing this up now

To Sariflor bringing up my puppet comment ... I actually just asked a question as to why you had to say it during every performance as it was getting boring ... It was a flipping joke ... it seems to me nowadays that you get shot down for having an opinion in this place - it's a forum .. things have a quote button on them ... sorry I keep forgetting myself - and as to your assuming that I make a habit of attacking people which you posted before ... that's the only two times I can think of ... so please ... how does that make me a bad person - I barely say boo to a goose on here ... this thread shows me why I don't

:bye:

it was amaaaaaaazing! it was my first Mika concert and i was a lollipop girl!

loved to meet him! he is so nice! and also loved to meet all the other lollipop girls and big girls! Still feeling in heaven =)

Marianne here! :lg:

Welcome on board! We have a section here for introductions if you want to tell us more about yourself and how you found out about Mika in the first place. :thumb_yello:

I'm glad you had such an awesome first gig! The first time is always special, but when you get to go to more gigs you will be able to compare the gigs and you will see how Mika just gets better and better. He has developed a lot during the past three years for sure, and I think he will continue doing that. I'm still floating in the air. :wub2:

Guys...do you know who made that Rain remix we had as the intro& first song?

I jus loved it, but I can't really find a good HQ video of it to download from Tube, so I thought someone might know that it's a remix that someone made (I 'm rubbish with remixes, I don't like them usually so I don't take the time to check them out) But this would be so nice to find. I loved that disco beat in it...

In this video that Deb posted, you can hear it....sort of. :aah:

Or maybe here:

It's a pretty good one.

I love the new Rain too, but I can't help you with this unfortunately. Would love to find a good video of it. :)

Yeah!!! It sounded so amazing! Maybe it's by Mika, and unreleased and stuff?

I'm listenning to the remixes on YT now (benassi and some others) but none of those are like that. :huh:

I really want to find it!

Dear Suzzie' date='

I am so sorry about this whole thing..which seems to me like a storm in a glass of water.

I was so glad to have met you and you seem to me a such nice person .

I am sure Bianca didn't mean to say in a rude way that you suggest ...whatever it was suggested. The point is that it was well received and accepted and it didn't bothered Bianca whatsoever. In her report she mentioned that..without any intention..perhaps just to say how well organized we were and how respectful we been. No offense at all.

What happened to that wonderful feeling of being there at the gig and having fun, meeting you good people, becoming friends with each other. I don't want to spoil this feeling. Would totally bitter our memories.

Bianca will get back to you, right now she is at school holding some important tests..that's why she wasn't online...but I morally felt obliged to come up with these explanations because I know her very well and I am sure she didn't mean to say that in a critical way.

Suzzie, please accept my appologises for all the inconvenience you had to suffer due to this thing who grew whithout any sense.

With kind regards and wishes for a Happy Easter !

Bianca's mom[/quote']

Oh no,

I have two reactions now:

1., :huglove:

2., :tears:

I would have never expected this reaction to happen just because of someone quoting and obviously misinterpreting what your daughter, Bianca said online about me. It was clearly quoted to start a discussion about my perceived 'dictatorship' and it has nothing to do with Bianca at all..:no:

I am most definitely not angry with her. In fact, I thought that after this mess she (and you) would automatically be angry with me as she was brought into this involuntarily - even though it was not me starting it at all ... :sad:

We had a great time in Vienna and I mentioned it in several of my posts yet, people were making judgements based on faulty interpretation.

So, to sum up, she was standing 2 fans away from me, front row, and as she seemed to be in quite of a cheer leader mood (:punk:) I decided to try and discuss with her a 'plan' on how we are going to spice up the atmosphere in Vienna as I thought the audience might turn out to be a bit reserved, like it was in Berlin.:teehee:

So we basically agreed that we are going to cheer a lot but 'no fangurly' stuff (she mentioned she'd never be too fangurly like she was in Paris although I don't know what she was referring to:teehee: ), will sing along to all the songs except for I See You, OMS and Toy Boy, and bounce during Big Girl, WAG and Love Today. It was a great plan - between the two of as - and I am absolutely sure she also feels that we had fun.:wink2:

It is a pity that on MFC people try to interpret other people's thoughts and attitudes all the time.

It was absolutely great to spend the concert with you and her and I hope we will meet soon again.:thumb_yello:

Edited by suzie

Oh, woooow... I watched that video and it's very good! It gave me chills just like in the concert! :stretcher:

Rain is so theatrical nowadays. I didn't really like it when I saw the first videos of Mika performing the acoustic version of it in Parc Des Princes Paris in 2008. But the acoustic Rain had become fabulous at Sadler's Wells last year, and it was even better at Scala in September... On this tour it's just... magnificent! :fangurl:

I always feel like I'm watching a theatre performance when I'm watching a Mika show. It's not just a gig or a concert - it's a real Show with a big S! And I was a part of that Show... I might as well die happy now! :roftl::mf_lustslow:

Oh, woooow... I watched that video and it's very good! It gave me chills just like in the concert! :stretcher:

Rain is so theatrical nowadays. I didn't really like it when I saw the first videos of Mika performing the acoustic version of it in Parc Des Princes Paris in 2008. But the acoustic Rain had become fabulous at Sadler's Wells last year, and it was even better at Scala in September... On this tour it's just... magnificent! :fangurl:

I always feel like I'm watching a theatre performance when I'm watching a Mika show. It's not just a gig or a concert - it's a real Show with a big S! And I was a part of that Show... I might as well die happy now! :roftl::mf_lustslow:

Hahaha yeah you were soooo part of it! I'm really happy for you!

You really seem the kind of girl who is very quiet, shy and sensitive, and I'm sure this gig and the experience meant the world to you. It's a big thing!

:biggrin2::wub2:

I hope Mika received my Cds with Romanian jazz music cause i gave it to Hanna (?) cuz she said she gave it to him

do you like jazz?

When I read your post a couple of days ago, the first thing that came to my mind is a musical piece titled "Romania" by Roby Lakatos, a Hungarian violinist now living in Brussels, I think. This morning I found it for you.

This piece is a mixture of jazz, klezmer and gipsy music. I hope you like it. I do.

So before he could start with Toyboy we showed him our poster and shouted the question. He looked at us read the poster, he came to the front of the stage and wanted to have the poster and a security guy gave it to him. Mika went back to the piano asked us whether we really want to know the puppet´s name, showed the audience the poster

at that moment I so wanted to shout 'It's Amadeus' . :teehee:

I'll never forget myself for not doing so. :no: It would have been most fun to shout that in Vienna. I hate how suddenly I get timid in certain situations. :sad:

However, obviously there are more appropriate names...

I vote for Igor :lmfao: He's TOTALLY an Igor. Totally :thumb_yello:.

like this one...:roftl:

Igor Kannivor :naughty:

That is an absolutely unique name - just googled it.:naughty: The only result I find is your post....:biggrin2:

With the surname it sounds like the name of strong, single-minded yet slightly disturbed hero on a mission. Suits the puppet, I think :naughty:

Yeah!!! It sounded so amazing! Maybe it's by Mika, and unreleased and stuff?

I'm listenning to the remixes on YT now (benassi and some others) but none of those are like that. :huh:

I really want to find it!

I think it's the same one he played at the NRJ awards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_0fZAcO0Lc

If you'd find a better version of it, that might be alright, a bit less noisy than during the gigs :thumb_yello:

edit: ah wait here you have the beginning as well

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/media/video/?media_id=245961

Edited by Droopsy

do you like jazz?

When I read your post a couple of days ago, the first thing that came to my mind is a musical piece titled "Romania" by Roby Lakatos, a Hungarian violinist now living in Brussels, I think. This morning I found it for you.

This piece is a mixture of jazz, klezmer and gipsy music. I hope you like it. I do.

Yes I love jazz :teehee:

Thanks I kinda like this one :wink2:

It was meeting you again Suz :)

Hahaha yeah you were soooo part of it! I'm really happy for you!

You really seem the kind of girl who is very quiet, shy and sensitive, and I'm sure this gig and the experience meant the world to you. It's a big thing!

:biggrin2::wub2:

Yes, you are right. I'm usually shy and don't come to talk to people very easily if I don't recognize them. And it's easier to talk to one person at a time. I've never been good in a group where I don't know if anyone is prepared to listen what I have to say or if they just listen to each other instead. I always need eye contact to know if the other person really is interested in hearing what I say. Mika always gives me eye contact, and that's why it's easy to talk to him. It was lovely meeting everyone though, and we had a great group of LG's and BG's. Everyone was so friendly. I got to speak to Yasmine in person too - she's totally the best trainer I have ever had! :roftl: "Stamp like you're angry", I will never forget that!

Funnily enough I wasn't scared to walk onto stage and perform in front of hundreds of people. The only thing I was worried about was if I could keep the pace because it was SO important! It was hard to see anything from under the veil. And when I could do it I was so relieved. I had been scared that Yasmine or Mika might not like what I do, but they did - they told me - and THAT meant the world to me! :wub2:

Now I just feel like I can do absolutely anything in life! :thumb_yello:

Edited by Marianne84

Oh my. Ok the drama queen is here now.

First: Thank you Jazzy and mum for your warnings.

Second: I would really like to explain what I meant, though Suzie did it pretty well in her previous post.

It was Mika's FIRST gig in VIenna. The front row was mostly MFC. The stage was like 2 meters away from us (therefore Mika was 2meters away from us) so, it was normal to try and put on our best behaviour and don't do anything unappropriate (as in Stockholm) and make a good impression to the people on stage. Happilly (in a really strage way) our intentions seemed to have been heard/felt by the whole audiece and the gig turned out to be one of the best so far and EVERBODY noticed that including Mika, his band and of course the audience. Suzie only suggested that we should act in that way. Now, continuing this and reffering to a further comment:

Oh I have witnessed it hunny ... and I've read it constantly ... sheep follow sheep ... I'm not a bloody sheep - thank god I have a brain and do what I want to do

I feel a bit offensed, my dear! :shocked: I'm not a brainless sheep. Trust me, if I wanted to really shout something whatsoever, I would've done it in spite of whatever someone told me not to do. But it has been my first front row gig and you know, seeing Mika so close was a bit overwhelming itself. I didn't want to make a fool of myself because I was quite tall between Nezza and Christine (the girl from Austria) so therefore quite visible and if I were to act weirdly he would've sure noticed. :naughty: and that wasn't preferably! But it really wasn't the moment to do strange things. All I wanted was to enjoy the show and have fun.

Besides, I hate it when people tell me what to do when I'm free to do what I want and I usually don't follow their suggestions. Mum can confirm that! :naughty: but THIS WASN'T THE CASE!!! Suzie only suggested something reasonable which I found REALLY NICE OF HER!

those 'concert misbehavior' comments are really inappropriate in this thread may I say

Vienna's audience was one of the most polite I've ever experienced, no violent pushing nor screaming / making loud noises in between 'sorrow' songs, instead reacting fabby when asked..

so kudos to us

It was indeed. We rocked and everybody knows it!!

I am not worried about Bianca's reaction in the morning at all. If you check her first post, she was happy to meet me in Vienna. Other people's comments can't have changed that. What she thinks of those comments is up to her.

I hope she finds this thread fun read like I do:roftl:

I was really happy to finally meet you in Vienna!! I didn't find it funny exactly. :teehee:

So, to sum up, she was standing 2 fans away from me, front row, and as she seemed to be in quite of a cheer leader mood (:punk:) I decided to try and discuss with her a 'plan' on how we are going to spice up the atmosphere in Vienna as I thought the audience might turn out to be a bit reserved, like it was in Berlin.:teehee:

So we basically agreed that we are going to cheer a lot but 'no fangurly' stuff "](she mentioned she'd never be too fangurly like she was in Paris although I don't know what she was referring to:teehee: [/b]), will sing along to all the songs except for I See You, OMS and Toy Boy, and bounce during Big Girl, WAG and Love Today. It was a great plan - between the two of as - and I am absolutely sure she also feels that we had fun.:wink2:

Yeah I really had fun! Like I never did before. If I'd see myself in a video or something I wouldn't even recognize myself. :lol3:

I really liked your suggestion Suzie because I really felt like I was belonging to this club that must put on their best behaviour and proove everyone that we're the nice fans Mika deserves. :wub2:

The bolded part: when I went last year in Paris I thought: "Oh I really want to shout something strange that can be heard on a video later and I'll be able to recognize my voice or something :lmfao: " and I remember I wanted to shout the lyric from GK ( "Walk out the door!" - is my fav to sing out loud) just like that sometimes between the songs. When I was in the venue during the concert I realised it wasn't such a good idea. So I took a deep breath and shouted: LOVE YOU MIKAAAAA! and right after that he started singing LT which was the song that hooked me in the first place to Mika. I thought it was cool but I'd never do it again. So wheter you wouldn't have told me that I still wouldn't have done it. I'm a good girl. Wouldn't want to make a fool of myself in the front row.

ALL IN ALL:

The gig was MEGA awesome!

We had a great time!

I had a great time!

Mika had a great(er) time!

The band rocked!

We're all happy!

All clear now?

Edited by B!anka

Mika signing...

mikasigning.th.jpg

What a beautiful picture, Zsina!!! :wub2:

In this way I will never forget that little surprise of my luck, that me and Mika wore the (approximately) same shirt! :fangurl:

Hhahahaha...funny you mention that u were trying to figure out who I was because I kept thinking I knew you from somewhere,n I saw u give me the :blink: look,u looked very confused ehehe...thats when I OFFERED U THE CHOCIE...NOM NOM NOM!!

:roftl::roftl: Next time I will not do that again. I'll ask everyone who they are! :lmfao:

I thought I share my little creation with you guys. After the show I had lots of confetti falling inside my bag and also sticked on me (I'm sure you all had too:biggrin2:) and I didn't want to throw them all away so...here's what I made from them ˇˇˇˇ

DSCF1260.jpg

First: What a nice report, Kriszti! :wub2:

and oh that's so lovely! I have some of those too and I was really wodnering what on Earth I could do with them now. The ones from Paris last year, I have stuck on my signed poster, but now I got my CD (ultra)signed and I don;t have anywhere to stick them...Maybe I'll do something cute around my room with them.

Now I want to write a short report because I have not much time. First of all I want to say that I really really enjoyed to queue with all the people who were there. Faball, Vonnic, Tiibet, Suzie, Bianca and her mother, Jazzy,Allegra, Eva and all the other you are fantastic people!!!!! I hope to meet you again very soon.

Vonnic and I stayed at Faballa´s place and so we started queueing together in the morning. The weather was nice and not too cold and we met Tiibet and Bianca at the Gasometer. We talked a lot and time went by so fast. The only thing what wasn´t very relaxing was the end of the queue when the security guys seemed to ignore John´s wishes with the separate door for the numbered queue. First one guy told us they wouldn´t open the door where we stood. Then we watched the securitiy preparing themselfes to open the door for the unnumbered queue. I must say I felt a bit panic...... and I adore how quiet Tiibet was. Suddenly John appeared inside the venue and the security had to change their plans ( I´m pretty sure they really wanted to ignore John´s order when he weren´t there). So John stood beside the door til the last one of us got in.

Faballa, Vonnic and I got good spots front row on the left side in front of the piano like in Munich again and we were very happy. The day before we decided to do a little joke and ask Mika about the name of his puppet and I wrote a poster with the question which we wanted to show him before Toy Boy. So this spot was absolutely perfect for our plan.

The support act didn´t impress us much and so we waited patiently for Mika. And what shall I say Mika was simply wonderful fantastic explosiv....... All the people before me told you everything about it.

So before he could start with Toyboy we showed him our poster and sshouted the question. He looked at us read the poster, he came to the front of the stage and wanted to have the poster and a securityguy gave it to him. Mika went back to the piano asked us whether we really want to know the puppet´s name, showed the audience the poster and told us " you are very very strange people ". Then he said the text he say most of the time and started the song. I think you can see it in a few vids.

This gig was the total blast for me!!!

Sorry, I have not longer time to write because I have to work again.

You can find my vids on youtube Sabililo

I was really lovely to meet you too, Sabine! :huglove: and I'm glad we share the memory of such an awesome gig!

Bianca, you are a VERY sweet and mature (I mean it in a positive way) girl, thanks for ending this silly discussion! I tried to explain the situation last night, but no one seemed to listen. It was very general chatting about the gig, no one was telling anything to anyone. And I think we had a great plan for the gig! A lot of happy partying and as far as I see it, we all (the whole audience) did a good work! Mika and the band seemed to be genuinely pleased. And it was your idea to move like that during LT, wasn't it, lol, had so much fun that night... Happy memories :wub2:

Bianca, you are a VERY sweet and mature (I mean it in a positive way) girl, thanks for ending this silly discussion! I tried to explain the situation last night, but no one seemed to listen. It was very general chatting about the gig, no one was telling anything to anyone. And I think we had a great plan for the gig! A lot of happy partying and as far as I see it, we all (the whole audience) did a good work! Mika and the band seemed to be genuinely pleased. And it was your idea to move like that during LT, wasn't it, lol, had so much fun that night... Happy memories :wub2:

Thank you, Tiibet! :blush-anim-cl: Your words mean a lot to me.

I actually got quite bored reading all these pages, because indeed noone seemed to listen unfortunately. :sad:

Yes we have had fun naturally and we were really nice! I'm really proud of the Vienna audience and even prouder that I was part of it! :pinkbow:

Yes it was, and I think that Mika noticed, because I looked at my side and you were all doing that :lol3: and I was really happy! :lol3: "Love love me! Love love me!!" :pbjt:

Ok...I'm going to get something to eat. Had a long and boring last day before holidays at school! :biggrin2:

I am not worried about Bianca's reaction in the morning at all. If you check her first post, he was happy to meet me in Vienna. Other people's comments can't have changed that. What she thinks of those comments is up to her.

I hope she finds this thread fun read like I do:roftl:

I hope you don't mean that- I'm not finding it even remotely fun to see everybody gang up on Laurel because, if read in the most negative possible light, her post could have been interpreted as a criticism of you. I certainly didn't read it like that- it just sounded like she wanted to reassure girls who like to shout out at pop concerts that it's perfectly normal behaviour.

But then gig threads rarely are much fun these days

But then gig threads rarely are much fun these days

That's a pity and we should do something about that I think!

Gigs are our reason to be happy and meet each other and meet Mika. So there's no reason why we should be sad or somehow else about it.

As for Laurel! I for the one am not mad or angry at her whatsoever.! :lol3: I think it was rightful of her to express her opinion and stand by it. We're a public forum. That's why we're here! That's why we're MFCrs! Because we always have something to say.! :thumb_yello:

In the end, we all love Mika just as much! :wub2:

What a beautiful picture, Zsina!!! :wub2:

In this way I will never forget that little surprise of my luck, that me and Mika wore the (approximately) same shirt! :fangurl:

wow you really did wear the same shirt!! oh that's so sweet!!! :biggrin2: I love your avatar pic! :aah:

First: What a nice report, Kriszti! :wub2:

and oh that's so lovely! I have some of those too and I was really wodnering what on Earth I could do with them now. The ones from Paris last year, I have stuck on my signed poster, but now I got my CD (ultra)signed and I don;t have anywhere to stick them...Maybe I'll do something cute around my room with them.

thanks! I also could not just throw them away...it was so weird because the morning after the show I still had like tons of confetti around my room...I brought home a lot with myself without knowing it :biggrin2: loved the show!

It was really nice meeting you too!