Mika on Weekend Wogan, BBC Radio 2

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBMrUgLHABc

It finally uploaded :aah: This is the interview with Grace Kelly too.

Oh and i apologise for the bad quality, i'm not good with keeping my hand very still :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you Abby!:thumb_yello:

I love it.

Mika is so funny & very interesting during interviews.

He scores again on this show.

I love it when Mika gets Terry to finish Grace Kelly!

Just made a few screen caps from the interview :blush-anim-cl:

i69jjp.jpg

34j3l2r.jpg

21lu6g7.jpg

4kyxqf.jpg

14xceo4.jpg

2jfc3lg.jpg

1jls1d.jpg

21o0lmo.jpg

I like the second one (eyebrows:wub2:), and the last one (smile:blush-anim-cl:).

Pop star Mika leaving the BBC Radio Theatre in central London after taping an edition of Weekend Wogan - hosted by veteran Irish DJ Sir Terry Wogan.

(April 11, 2010)

Pop+star+Mika+leaving+BBC+Radio+Theatre+central+jBtH2E0a4nFl.jpg?39395PCN_Wogan01

other pics here: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/dq_Par_QZgN/Mika+Takes+a+Walk/tTBkLDlOW7y/Mika

Lovely pics:wub2: But his sister looks somehow sad or upset. Paps or something else?:blink:

yeah, agree DA, he's sooo adorable in this interview, and he looks so young! :swoon:

btw, please everyone leave a comment and a positive vote on the bbc video, so they'll see that lots of people are interested in mika, maybe that helps him getting played more on radio2! :biggrin2:

guess the paps.... they are extremely annoying :aah:

Most probably it is...But he looks so hot with the grumpy facial expression LOl:teehee::roftl: he alawys did, that's why we have the thread about it.:naughty:

yeah, agree DA, he's sooo adorable in this interview, and he looks so young! :swoon:

btw, please everyone leave a comment and a positive vote on the bbc video, so they'll see that lots of people are interested in mika, maybe that helps him getting played more on radio2! :biggrin2:

good idea! :thumb_yello:

Most probably it is...But he looks so hot with the grumpy facial expression LOl:teehee::roftl: he alawys did, that's why we have the thread about it.:naughty:
he does indeed! :teehee:

I would write the comment. But I do not see any place for it

the youtube one... i think you have to be logged in on youtube to see the function? :dunno:

I have understood!!!)) Thank you Melody!!I thought that comments must be written next to the video on Radio2

Ida' date=' his sister :original: And in the other pics, the other girl is Paloma, another sister[/quote']

Umm, I think Paloma is his older sister (second to Yasmine/DaWack)... I think she designs his sets and sings with him a bit. Ida sings on Blue Eyes, Happy Ending, and a few others. She also sings live a bit, like at Sadler's Wells... but she's not a relative, I'm pretty sure they met at RCM :original: