Mika on Weekend Wogan, BBC Radio 2

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep!!! I dont know if there are any MFcers there but they have mentioned his name three times, each time i went woooooo!!! I like the song that is on now:thumb_yello:

Yay!!!! I think I'm listening to the right channel :teehee:

Nell Bryden, huh? really like the 2 songs i've heard of her now! :wub2: *googles for more*

i like her too. Come on mika. come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:sneaky2:

Anyone managed to press the red button and watch it live?

from what i understand on the website, it's if you have bbc on digital tv, then there's a red button you can press. so those of us in other countries will have to wait til it's on the website i guess...

does anyone on here have bbc digital on their tv so they can tell us later about mika's clothes, hairdo, etc.? :biggrin2::naughty:

from what i understand on the website, it's if you have bbc on digital tv, then there's a red button you can press. so those of us in other countries will have to wait til it's on the website i guess...

does anyone on here have bbc digital on their tv so they can tell us later about mika's clothes, hairdo, etc.? :biggrin2::naughty:

I just had a look, but couldn't find any 'Weekend Wogan' option :blink:

And their webcam on their webcam doesn't seem to be working either...

im trying to find out but i dont know what to press!