Mika on Weekend Wogan, BBC Radio 2

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And on Jools Hollands radio show a month ago:wink2:

Was that a month ago? Holy Cow.

Yeah, I suppose so. I guess that I have just been disappointed that they don't seem to be playing him quite as much as they used to but I guess that I have to accept that I probably don't have a subjective view :roftl:

I'll look forward to this then ... I'm working tomorrow ... so hope someone will record it ... actually I know someone will :wub2:

There is always listen again..............and again.................and again :thumb_yello:

Edited by kath

Yeah I'm guessing he'll be on last.

Hi caz, are you able to listen live online? I'm getting message "this content is not working at present, try again later'. May have to resort to old fashioned radio!

Hi caz, are you able to listen live online? I'm getting message "this content is not working at present, try again later'. May have to resort to old fashioned radio!

I'm listening online - seems to be working for me!

They have already mentioned him? Any UK MFCers there? Is it actually a live audience?

yep!!! I dont know if there are any MFcers there but they have mentioned his name three times, each time i went woooooo!!! I like the song that is on now:thumb_yello: