Mika on Weekend Wogan, BBC Radio 2

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im trying to find out but i dont know what to press!

i don't have digital tv, so no idea really... but maybe it's the red button on the remote control that is usually used for teletext? :dunno:

on the radio2 website it just says "Press red from any BBC channel on your digital TV to watch highlights from this week's 'Weekend Wogan'."

but maybe the user comments on the end of this site help you anything? http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/pressred/2010/03/whatson-27mar.shtml - i don't really understand much, but i think they're talking about that feature. :teehee:

im trying to find out but i dont know what to press!

I've tried every option, but no luck :annoyed_h4h:

They should have asked Mika to sing this, he done a brilliant version on Jools.

i don't have digital tv, so no idea really... but maybe it's the red button on the remote control that is usually used for teletext? :dunno:

on the radio2 website it just says "Press red from any BBC channel on your digital TV to watch highlights from this week's 'Weekend Wogan'."

but maybe the user comments on the end of this site help you anything? http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/pressred/2010/03/whatson-27mar.shtml - i don't really understand much, but i think they're talking about that feature. :teehee:

im not sure. It isnt working :blink:

i love the music they play on that program, liked every single song so far! :wub2: what a difference to radio1, have been listening to them a bit in the last week or so, and a lot of what they play there isn't music but just noise to my ears! :aah:

and don't be so impatient, i can understand mika if he goes on the show as the last guest, that means he can sleep longer! :bleh:

how i understood it was that it would be able to view after the show...

and there should be red, green, blue and yellow buttons on the digital remote in a line... :wink2:

that really sounds like the teletext buttons you have on every remote control. :dunno:

i love the music they play on that program, liked every single song so far! :wub2: what a difference to radio1, have been listening to them a bit in the last week or so, and a lot of what they play there isn't music but just noise to my ears! :aah:

and don't be so impatient, i can understand mika if he goes on the show as the last guest, that means he can sleep longer! :bleh:

i love Radio 2, i never listen to 1 cos i don't like the music.

and on the weekday mornings, when BIOTG was just being released, it was played almost every other day for like 2 weeks :bleh: