REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ 1515 Paris, Showcase for Coca-Cola: 15 April 2010

Droopsy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...:roftl: (I've never stared at a pic for so long!:lmfao:!!)

but.. its in the middle cause the white on both side of the gray is the bottom of his shirt, not his trousers... no?:aah:

and then theres the button from his trousers, and thats where they begin,...

I never had to explain anything so weird in my life!:lmfao:!

EDIT: see, the shirt is over his trousers, but its the exact same white, so it SEEMS like its his trousers

1515-210.jpg

ok, ill stop now!:teehee:

OHHHHHHHHH. Yes I totally see now, it was hard to see the shirt in that other picture!

awesome:wub2:

too short but awesome...:wub2:

everything have been said

I was happy to meet some Mfcers :bye::bye:

special thanks to Lillibet who has got "invitations Blanches " for us by Universal:thumb_yello:

here a few pics,

IMGP0846.jpg

IMGP0858.jpg

IMGP0871.jpg

Mika with Bernadette Chirac: :biggrin2:

Mika-J-ai-fait-chanter-Bernadette-Chirac-sur-Big-Girl-_image_article_paysage.jpg

love this pic! T4p!

56563811.jpg

99451212.jpg

:naughty:

lovey pix, Maggy :punk:

Made me go :lmfao:

Judging from the pix the makeup looked amazing :wub2:

So, well, since I was in Paris anyway I decided last minute to go to the venue anyway (where I met johnny06 and one of his friends) - just in case. Was quite an experience to see all the VIPs enter the venue.

Since we didn't have any tickets (and seeing the venue we immediately knew it wasn't even worth trying to get in), we decided to leave the venue as soon as the gig had started and spend the evening somewhere else - was still a lot of fun!

Looking forwards to seeing more footage of last night's gig though...

Mariposa!!

Mais pourquoi tu ne t'es pas manifestée sur le forum?

Oh zut.

J'ai vu l'appel sur le MFC, mais dans le règlement il disait qu'il fallait vivre en France (ce qui n'est pas le cas chez moi), donc je ne pouvais pas participer.

Mais ce n'est pas grave. :huglove: On s'est éclaté quand même. :biggrin2:

A video from the gig and Mika who explains he created the bottle with Yasmine because he wanted to give the money for "les hôpitaux de France".

http://www.ozap.com/actu/mika-chante-hier-bernadette-chirac-video/335866

Just to let you know that Bernadette Chirac was there because she's the president of "La fondation des hôpitaux de France". ;)

Edited by Pamette

Here is my report:

I left home at 2 pm with Sweetieval. We joined Mikabéa and left at 3 pm from Calais to go to Paris. Traffic was fine and pleasant, the three of us singing Mika's songs in the car! :mf_rosetinted: We found a car park easily, near the place of the show case, in a posh area near The Champs d'Elysées. At 6 pm we were there to meet the other French fans and had dinner together. We were back to queue around 8.45. As we all had white cards, we were told we could come in at 10 pm only (there were red cards, sort of V.I.P tickets. Those who had them could turn up at 9 pm and were offered drinks-champagne or coke apparently-. At 10 pm they let us in and we were delighted to find out we could still get very good spots :blink: ! Most of the people with red cards were more interested in drinks and food (:aah:). I was 2 meters away from the stage, three people (shorter than me) in front of me. :thumb_yello:

Mika's gig began at 10 pm sharp :biggrin2: The musicians first, then Mika arrived on the tiny stage. Mika asked us if we were ready when silence was obtained. We said "yes" and he replied they were not ready yet. All his hits were sung: Grace Kelly (in french), Big Girl, Billy Brown, We are golden (very nicely sung. This song was always a bit of a problem at the end of last year when he sang it live), Rain, Relax, Blame it on the girls. Unfortunately he didn't sing Touches You or Kick-Ass: they would have been perfect songs for the place and its clubbers.

Edited by macboll

End of my report:

Mika was smart, his voice was at its best and we could see how fine his band and he felt together. Mika told us he preferred tiny acoustic shows like last night. He also told us his gig in Lisbon had to be cancelled because of "a vulcano in Iceland" (he looked really sorry about it).

He introduced his band. Martin was introduced twice as it seemed he had been less acclaimed than the others (sorry Martin, stupid ones!!).

At 11.15 pm: end of the show. No encore.

We stayed a bit and danced then left for a last drink in a quieter place to chat with the other MCers. We saw Mika leaving on a scooter driven by Christian Louboutin, we waved and were waved back. We also saw Mrs P., 2 of her daughters, Fortuné and John leaving in a black car.

I was back home at 6.15 am, knackered but happy :wink2:

Here is my report:

I left home at 2 pm with Sweetieval. We joined Mikabéa and left at 3 pm from Calais to go to Paris. Traffic was fine and pleasant, the three of us singing Mika's songs in the car! :mf_rosetinted: We found a car park easily, near the place of the show case, in a posh area near The Champs d'Elysées. At 6 pm we were there to meet the other French fans and had dinner together. We were back to queue around 8.45. As we all had white cards, we were told we could come in at 10 pm only (there were red cards, sort of V.I.P tickets. Those who had them could turn up at 9 pm and were offered drinks-champagne or coke apparently-. At 10 pm they let us in and we were delighted to find out we could still get very good spots :blink: ! Most of the people with red cards were more interested in drinks and food (:aah:). I was 2 meters away from the stage, three people (shorter than me) in front of me. :thumb_yello:

Mika's gig began at 10 pm sharp :biggrin2: The musicians first, then Mika arrived on the tiny stage. Mika asked us if we were ready when silence was obtained. We said "yes" and he replied they were not ready yet. All his hits were sung: Grace Kelly (in french), Big Girl, Billy Brown, We are golden (very nicely sung. This song was always a bit of a problem at the end of last year when he sang it live), Rain, Relax, Blame it on the girls. Unfortunately he didn't sing Touches You or Kick-Ass: they would have been perfect songs for the place and its clubbers.

End of my report:

Mika was smart, his voice was at its best and we could see how fine his band and he felt together. Mika told us he preferred tiny acoustic shows like last night. He also told us his gig in Lisbon had to be cancelled because of "a vulcano in Iceland" (he looked really sorry about it).

He introduced his band. Martin was introduced twice as it seemed he had been less acclaimed than the others (sorry Martin, stupid ones!!).

We stayed a bit and danced then left for a last drink in a quieter place to chat with the other MCers. We saw Mika leaving on a scooter driven by Christian Louboutin, we waved and were waved back. We also saw Mrs P., 2 of her daughters, Fortuné and John leaving in a black car.

Thank you so much Macboll!:thumb_yello:

After looking at all the beautiful photos of this gig it is really nice to read a report.

Here is my report:

End of my report:

Oh... It's liked perfect...

Thanks for the pics and the great report...

:wub2::wub2:

-when he'll come to Brasil, oh God, we need it-

huhuhu

see ya!

:biggrin2::thumb_yello::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Forgive me magnanimously:boxed:.... I do not see any videos... On Margriet's links I get only on youtube

There are lovely dolls on Mika's breast. They are similar to Rus protecting doll

Edited by Lena