REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ 1515 Paris, Showcase for Coca-Cola: 15 April 2010

Droopsy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god !! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm at the office right now, I slept 3 hours, I woke up at 5 am and took a train at 6.45 but it was definitly worth it

Mika was awesome, really smily and on fire !

But if the fans weren't there, I don't think there'd be good vibe in this venue... cause people invited by Coca could enter before us, and were VIP. But they were taking champagne in the venue when we entered so we could come to front rows quite easily :naughty: I arrived at the venue at about 9 PM but heard some arrived since the morning :boxed: I still don't see the point for this kind of gig, but well !

At the beginning, he had to ask people to be quiet :sneaky2: But after, we were really on fire and noticed it ! He seemed to like our little dances on Billy Brown and Blue eyes :biggrin2:

He was so beautifull and well dressed :wub2:

Setlist was : French Grace Kelly, BIOTG, Love today, Blue eyes, Billy Brown, WAG, Rain, Big girls et Relax.

45 minutes = too short, but it was nice :thumb_yello:

After the gig, we have stayed a little on the dancefloor, took group pics and went out. Mika left quite quickly, on a scooter with the dear Christian Louboutin who seems to be his personnal driver when he is in Paris ! :naughty:

Well, thanks again MFC and Lillibet for this brillant evening :wub2: Can't wait for the tour ! :clap:

Soory, no pics for me cause I wanted to enjoy the gig !

And he talked 2 times about the Volcano and the Lisbon gig... he was really really upset :sad:

Wow!

Good for you French Deb!:thumb_yello:

It sounds & looks wonderful!

Mika also looks in good form!

Well, thanks again MFC and Lillibet for this brillant evening :wub2: Can't wait for the tour ! :clap:

Soory, no pics for me cause I wanted to enjoy the gig !

:yay: I was waiting to hear from you as to how it was! So glad you

enjoyed it and it went off OK! :biggrin2:

It must be costing him a bomb to reschedule. :aah: I don't know if they would have insurance to cover acts of god? :dunno:

I can imagine since it was the first gig on this leg of the tour he's also just plain disappointed that it's not going ahead as scheduled. :no:

Right -- I'm sure he was mentally prepared to START today, and this delay is

a big letdown :( As for the money aspect -- you would think there would

be some sort of insurance, but what a hassle. Sounds like this ash cloud

will be wreaking havoc for some time, too -- hope it doesn't affect the

plans of too many traveling MFCers for their upcoming gigs!

It was a wonderfull gig!:biggrin2:

Thanks again MFC for the places!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Here are my pics:

1515-110.jpg

1515-210.jpg

1515-310.jpg

1515-410.jpg

1515-510.jpg

1515-610.jpg

After the gig

1515-710.jpg

Christian Louboutin was waiting for him with his scooter:biggrin2:

1515-810.jpg

So, no pics for me, i agree with Deb: Miak gava a very short gig, sang quickly , didn't give us an " encore"( first time for me!) and went away quickly after the show.

@Cazgirl: yes , if he wants to make his 2nd album higher in the charts , he should sing more songs!!!

Of course he is certain to get a good audience with GK or BB ,but he decided to change the set list suddenly so no toy boy or GGG or Dr John for example!

Well , thank you and bravo to MFC , the most important was that we got time enough to have dinner together and have a drink after!

I am going to Barcelona and really hope to see the UK and dutch fans?:shocked:

from youtube

I'm happy to share my videos with you :wink2:. Here are some pics I took yesterday. :)

Thank you MFC for the place. The gig was short but very funny. :wub2:

7302594.jpg

172105.jpg

7899696.jpg

4889437.jpg

1393638.jpg

7779149.jpg

56563811.jpg

99451212.jpg

:naughty:

I think you need to look at the picture again lol, because they're only showing in the centre. His trousers are up.

Are you sure these pants aren't like those others he wore awhile back in Britain with lined material behind the zipper??

I think you need to look at the picture again lol, because they're only showing in the centre. His trousers are up.

...:roftl: (I've never stared at a pic for so long!:lmfao:!!)

but.. its in the middle cause the white on both side of the gray is the bottom of his shirt, not his trousers... no?:aah:

and then theres the button from his trousers, and thats where they begin,...

I never had to explain anything so weird in my life!:lmfao:!

EDIT: see, the shirt is over his trousers, but its the exact same white, so it SEEMS like its his trousers

1515-210.jpg

ok, ill stop now!:teehee:

Edited by LilStar