REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ 1515 Paris, Showcase for Coca-Cola: 15 April 2010

Droopsy

1st part of the gig here

Sorry it's very long to put the concert on Youtube because I filmed in HD :biggrin2:

thanks for the vids:flowers2:

it's a really sweet idea to make a dvd for Axie:wub2:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sephira. The last one does not work for me either :tears:

Is it possible to download it so that I can play it again and again on my ipod? :wub2:

I had a problem with the last video I deleted it and I'm trying again, I think a problem occure because I let my computer lonely and it was off when I come back :aah:

Yes you could download my videos :thumb_yello: The only think I don't want is that people use my videos on mikasounds.com :roftl: because I'll kick some ass:naughty:

Thanks Sephira for your videos !

Here mine : (but they're only extracts :wink2:)

WAG

Grace Kelly

Rain

Big girls

Love today

BIOTG

Mika talking about the cancel of the lisbon's gig

:wink2::wink2:

I had a problem with the last video I deleted it and I'm trying again, I think a problem occure because I let my computer lonely and it was off when I come back :aah:

Yes you could download my videos :thumb_yello: The only think I don't want is that people use my videos on mikasounds.com :roftl: because I'll kick some ass:naughty:

Thanks!! I'll try to do it tonight. Don't worry I won't download it on mikasounds or other forums.... it will be only for myself, on my own ipod :biggrin2:

The last

Thanks Sephira for your videos !

Here mine : (but they're only extracts :wink2:)

WAG

Grace Kelly

Rain

Big girls

Love today

BIOTG

Mika talking about the cancel of the lisbon's gig

:wink2::wink2:

thank you both :flowers2:

Hello MFC !

Thanks a lot for having organized this competition, that was such an amazing gig - very short 45 minutes- but very nice :thumb_yello:

MIKA was so next to us, we could nearly touch him (we wouldn't of course), sometimes I was feeling like I was dreaming because I was meant to go to see him in Bercy only, a huge venue (17000 people) so I was not expecting to stand at 2 meters from Mika :naughty:

However he was so worried because of the cancellation of his Lisbon's gig the day after, sometimes he looked "distant", he's repeated 2 times "un volcan !" (a volcano)

First, he has sung "Grace Kelly" in french as usual and I can't take this song out of my mind for one week nearly :naughty::sneaky2: MERCI MIKA :thumb_yello:

Well, we all have the same pictures and same movies, I won't post mine here because they are bad quality compared to the others.

Special thanks to Sephira and Lyli21 for their movies, we will keep a lot of souvenirs of this gig :thumb_yello:

Sephira : have you managed to finish the movie for Axie and give it to Nanou ? that was a very kind attention from you :thumb_yello:

Thanks again MFC, will be back here after the Bercy show n°1 :thumb_yello:

Thanks to everyone for letting us know how this went! I'm so happy that it worked out so well for so many of you. Lovely to have such a nice collaboration with our French fans -- I just wish I could have been there, too! :huglove:

Sephira : have you managed to finish the movie for Axie and give it to Nanou ? that was a very kind attention from you :thumb_yello:

Yes, I'm curious about this, too, Sephira! Any more details you can share

with us on this very kind and thoughtful project? :original:

Yes, I'm curious about this, too, Sephira! Any more details you can share

with us on this very kind and thoughtful project? :original:

Yes, I could share some details. I'll post on the thread "AxieDentelle get well soon".

I finished the DVD, I had send her directly and it arrived today at Axie's home. Nanou do the writing messages part of the project, she made a booklet that Axie receive soon:thumb_yello:

:wub2:thank you so much for your awesome videos!

:wink2:i made a video with full concert using your videos,i hope you don't mind!:teehee:i'm in love of this "mini " concert!

2010.04.15- Paris-Mika concert privé Happiness Bottle-full video-credit MsEvaG /youtube

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=TMVSMA9Q

*download

Filename: 2010.04.15- Paris-Mika concert p..wmv

File description: 2010.04.15- Paris-Mika concert privé Happiness Bottle.wmv

File size: 476.36 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TTX3SHVT

:wub2:thank you so much for your awesome videos!

:wink2:i made a video with full concert using your videos,i hope you don't mind!:teehee:i'm in love of this "mini " concert!

2010.04.15- Paris-Mika concert privé Happiness Bottle-full video-credit MsEvaG /youtube

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=TMVSMA9Q

*download

Filename: 2010.04.15- Paris-Mika concert p..wmv

File description: 2010.04.15- Paris-Mika concert privé Happiness Bottle.wmv

File size: 476.36 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TTX3SHVT

WOW!

Hmmm... I've just finished watching this video.

I LOVED it, thank you very much! :punk:

Last night I tried to download it two times, and it always downloaded 99 %, then my computer gave it up :throw:. I was very-very upset, but this morning my boyfriend managed to download it for me.

Now I love the power of the internet!

I mean I couldn't be there, and unfortunately it's not too likely that I will have the opportunity to go to one of his concerts in the near future, but I can read your reports and stories from my room, watch the photos and videos... of course it's not the same, but thank you so much!

• 11 months later...
Hello :biggrin2:

I eventually made a movie with all my videos from this gig, here is the link on YT :

Thanks for uploading !!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I'd love to watch each songs vids of the gig.:teehee:

:bow: Would you upload all of them ???