Travel plans to Euro gigs.

RAK1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you'll be safe hun, it's just affecting flights here, it's not going over Europe at all.:thumb_yello:

Only the UK could manage to have a personal ash cloud. :boxed:

Perhaps you should feel proud of it. :aah:

ok then! cross fingers and everything!

Lord if its cancelled you will see me as the mad hatter for real .. totally loosing the plot:aah:

Thanks Robi

Edit ... just looked and the flights are ok from leeds/bradford .. just need another 24 hours

:mf_popeanim::mf_popeanim::mf_popeanim:

Lord if its cancelled you will see me as the mad hatter for real .. totally loosing the plot:aah:

Thanks Robi

Edit ... just looked and the flights are ok from leeds/bradford .. just need another 24 hours

I think Edinburgh is ok at the moment as well ... it's Glasgow that has problems ... Vicky flies from Edinburgh ... I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for her tomorrow ... I should be ok ... thank god I live in the South East :wub2:

I think Edinburgh is ok at the moment as well ... it's Glasgow that has problems ... Vicky flies from Edinburgh ... I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for her tomorrow ... I should be ok ... thank god I live in the South East :wub2:

Edinburgh has JUST been closed for the rest of the day

Edinburgh has JUST been closed for the rest of the day

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .. I looked this morning and everything was still scheduled :(

:huglove::flowers2:

Where are you flying from ... :aah:

Leeds, with Freddie and Viv. About half four tomorrow afternoon. Aaaaah. *head desk*

Tbh I think it's all a big fuss about nothing - when they realise that they'll be losing even more money they'll open up flights again. I was on one of the first flights out of the UK when I went to Milan and there was NOTHING. The skies were clear and gorgeous, only a little bit of turbulence so I don't know what everyone was being such a pussy about. PSSSHT.

Leeds, with Freddie and Viv. About half four tomorrow afternoon. Aaaaah. *head desk*

Tbh I think it's all a big fuss about nothing - when they realise that they'll be losing even more money they'll open up flights again. I was on one of the first flights out of the UK when I went to Milan and there was NOTHING. The skies were clear and gorgeous, only a little bit of turbulence so I don't know what everyone was being such a pussy about. PSSSHT.

I go ... early ... :aah: Silly o'clock ... My t-shirt came today ... last day I could have hoped to get it considering I leave at 4.00am tomorrow to get to Stansted ... and it came ... someone likes me :wub2:

I go ... early ... :aah: Silly o'clock ... My t-shirt came today ... last day I could have hoped to get it considering I leave at 4.00am tomorrow to get to Stansted ... and it came ... someone likes me :wub2:

I think you'll be all right tbh. It doesn't look like it's heading towards you, and if it does it certainly won't get there by 4am.

We'll get there. We just need to chill. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeh .. this is the last thing you want the day before your supposed to fly , the North airports may close later .. but the wind "should" blow it away to the atlantic .. we deserve a drinky on the plane after all this:blink:

Shall we see what's happening at 6pm and then if it's looking bleak shall we book ourseleves on the coach as a backup?

Yeh .. this is the last thing you want the day before your supposed to fly , the North airports may close later .. but the wind "should" blow it away to the atlantic .. we deserve a drinky on the plane after all this:blink:

Geeeez, when is this volcano nightmare end up???:aah:

Hope you guys manage to get there easily and have a ball...:thumb_yello:

Thankies ... yeh .. its nerve wracking .. still there will be plenty of photos for you to play with when we get back :biggrin2:

Im counting on you...:mf_rosetinted:

Tell Mika to get his butt in Lisbon next week, volcano or not...or else...:biggrin2:

Archived