Travel plans to Euro gigs.

RAK1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a shame this volcano didn't go off in October, stranding Mika in Canada. :naughty:

(Yeah I know that he'd just run off to NYC and hang out with friends and family, but I can dream). :roftl:

Don't knock Celine... I have a few of her CDs. Because I'm a GOOD Canadian.

:doh: that would have been sooooooooo perfect.

in my perfect dream, the crossing borders would have been to busy & he would have had to stay in montreal.

really???? i think i suffer from too much celine exposure from way back when she had dog teeth, talked with a potato in her mouth and only spoke french! i only have the titanic soundtrack. wow, you are a bigger fan of her then me! i guess your heart will go onnnnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :biggrin2:

:doh: that would have been sooooooooo perfect.

in my perfect dream, the crossing borders would have been to busy & he would have had to stay in montreal.

really???? i think i suffer from too much celine exposure from way back when she had dog teeth, talked with a potato in her mouth and only spoke french! i only have the titanic soundtrack. wow, you are a bigger fan of her then me! i guess your heart will go onnnnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :biggrin2:

And preferably, eating a poutine at Chez Guy :naughty:

Your first :shocked:!

You will be sooo blown away :biggrin2:!

:bye: are you sure you want to leave us??? :blink:

as in leave the fanclub?!?!?!

Look forward to it:wink2:

Safe journey Wonka:wub2:

I think she meant in leaving us for 2 days just to see Mika..bad Wonka

:naughty:

Oh that's alright then

Wonka is to never leave, she is chained here for life! :aah:

no! as in leaving us to see Mika :naughty: it's a tough choice you know :wink2:

Ms. Wonka -NO pinching, patting groping, smooching, pecking, etc. etc.

You get my drift?

Awwwwwwww

I was already on my way to madrid when you all posted this, just found it...:huglove:

And what ane epic trip that was, he? :naughty:. I'm really glad that you had such a great experience!

Hola, chicaaaaaaaaaaaaa...:huglove:

Yeah, it was superb...:mf_lustslow:

I've followed your expedition on twitter while i was away...you rock, guapaaaaa!

Missed you in madrid, though, thought u were going to go...

I met Da Queens, Yuls and Mici and the spanish MFCrs...they're all such a bunch of fierce gals...

And Da Mika...Da Mika is just :wub2:

Coming to Lisbon??? *hint, hint*:wink2:

Everything seems back to normal now :thumb_yello:

If the one next to it goes up then please send the UK some food parcels we will be in darkness for months :aah:

You could bring some cheese from Holland, just to be sure :naughty:.

Yes ... I need to .. just in case :naughty:

Those huge round thingies :wub2:

Yes, those are the best. You should bring some extra suitcases :naughty:. Do you realize it is next week already?

I need some consolation today, I was planning on going to the Paris gig but couldn't make it in the end. So I am thinking about the Dammy gig a lot today, to make me feel better :original:.

Yes, those are the best. You should bring some extra suitcases :naughty:. Do you realize it is next week already?

I need some consolation today, I was planning on going to the Paris gig but couldn't make it in the end. So I am thinking about the Dammy gig a lot today, to make me feel better :original:.

Yes I knowwww Im trying not to take myself too high .. as this year has been a disaster for me .. I watching that volcano with half my eye :roftl:

Joking aside .. I cant wait for next week :wub2:

Yes I knowwww Im trying not to take myself too high .. as this year has been a disaster for me .. I watching that volcano with half my eye :roftl:

You will be there next week, ashes or no ashes, you'll come by airplane, by ferry or swimming but you will be there :naughty:.

I really hope that you have a blast on this one, FD, after the "very near" Spain fiasco :huglove:

So what's happening with this volcano now? Has it actually stopped? I mean, I haven't heard anything on the news (it's all Gordon Brown now lol) but what about the other volcano that might have erupted? Are we actually all good?

I really hope that you have a blast on this one, FD, after the "very near" Spain fiasco :huglove:

Awwww thanks ... it has to ..thanks again for all the support that night , you know how much I appreciated it :thumb_yello:

So what's happening with this volcano now? Has it actually stopped? I mean, I haven't heard anything on the news (it's all Gordon Brown now lol) but what about the other volcano that might have erupted? Are we actually all good?

Yes it passed now .. no more activity

<prays to all the gods in the heavens nothing happens in the next week>

Awwww thanks ... it has to ..thanks again for all the support that night , you know how much I appreciated it :thumb_yello:

Maybe you should come over now already, just to be sure...:wink2:

When will you be arriving Freddy (AMP's suggestion is a good one :naughty:)?

Don't worry, if there are no planes there are ferries. You will be here, I'm sure of that!

Maybe you should come over now already, just to be sure...:wink2:

Ohhh spend a few days in Schipol airport :wub2::wub2:

When will you be arriving Freddy (AMP's suggestion is a good one :naughty:)?

Don't worry, if there are no planes there are ferries. You will be here, I'm sure of that!

Thursday night :thumb_yello:

The wind is west for all next week , that means if it goes up .. then canada get it :aah:

Alien invasion , freak tidal wave , ice age .. Im ruling nothing out

Ohhh spend a few days in Schipol airport :wub2::wub2:

Thursday night :thumb_yello:

The wind is west for all next week , that means if it goes up .. then canada get it :aah:

Alien invasion , freak tidal wave , ice age .. Im ruling nothing out

OH MAN THIS POST MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD :lmfao:

ops caps

well people, i'm starting to get SOOOOO jealous!!! :aah:

OH MAN THIS POST MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD :lmfao:

ops caps

well people, i'm starting to get SOOOOO jealous!!! :aah:

He will be there, we'll make sure of that.

No chance of you taking a last minute flight to Amsterdam :wub2:?

Or you will be joining me on the coach:naughty:

Archived