Travel plans to Euro gigs.

RAK1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's looking like the ash cloud is looming again!!!

sharonkitten</STRONG>

Volcano Ash: Ireland And Scotland Airspaces Closed As Ash Cloud Returns | UK News | Sky News http://bit.ly/aNXp7m

If anyone flying out to Amsterdam on Thursday, check your flights.

If the worst comes to the worst, join me on the fun bus Thursday night:thumb_yello:</SPAN>

I'm think I'll probably get a ferry from Hull-Rotterdam then get a train into Amsterdam. But it depends on what happens.

Nobody wants to travel with me:tears:

Hello friends.

Are you searching alternatives to flights also for Eden Project date or MFC is optimist about the condition of Eyjafjallajökull MFC enemy in June?

EuroStar and National Express coaches?

That darn cloud won't go away!

Now airports in N.I and Scotland are closed from 7am due to the ashcloud, and airports in N. Wales and northern England could be affected as the cloud moves south!

That darn cloud won't go away!

Now airports in N.I and Scotland are closed from 7am due to the ashcloud, and airports in N. Wales and northern England could be affected as the cloud moves south!

I've been looking at Eurolines ... but it's gonna be £55.00 now return ... and it's non refundable ... So I'm gonna see how tomorrow pans out - and maybe book the same coach as you as a last resort ... if my flight doesn't go ... :aah:

Damn volcano strikes again...damn it!

But i am calmed, Mika promised he wouldn't cancel or postpone his Lisbon gig, so, it's fine...

Breath, Wonka, breath...

I think you'll be safe hun, it's just affecting flights here, it's not going over Europe at all.:thumb_yello:

I've been looking at Eurolines ... but it's gonna be £55.00 now return ... and it's non refundable ... So I'm gonna see how tomorrow pans out - and maybe book the same coach as you as a last resort ... if my flight doesn't go ... :aah:

I'm looking forward to seeing anyone who needs to switch to the coach, be cool to have a Mika party on it.

Archived