Travel plans to Euro gigs.

RAK1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So as the planes are flying again, does that mean everyone will be trying to get to the gigs again?

I think Jazzy has secured one to Milan now.

She was quick :roftl:

She's determined, I'll give her that:naughty:

I'm sticking to my coach to Amsterdam, still cheaper for me. And I'll get to see the countryside, well a little, it'll be dark most of the journey:roftl:

She's determined, I'll give her that:naughty:

I'm sticking to my coach to Amsterdam, still cheaper for me. And I'll get to see the countryside, well a little, it'll be dark most of the journey:roftl:

YO MILAN. YOU READY FOR THE JAZZMEISTER? YOU BETTER BE.

*dances*

Have so much fun girz! Hope you'll both have an amazing time! :yay::pbjt:

Heard from my friend, his flight isn't til tomorrow night, and that's only if it's not cancelled.

Chicago keep cancelling flights, so he doesn't know what's going on!

No, no - you can have him :shocked:

:naughty: i didn't say you were lucky to have him, i said he was lucky to be stuck in the UK.

although i've never seen him in concert, i don't mind his music.

and i would listen to him 24 hours a day if i had the choice between him and celine dion :aah:

:naughty: i didn't say you were lucky to have him, i said he was lucky to be stuck in the UK.

although i've never seen him in concert, i don't mind his music.

and i would listen to him 24 hours a day if i had the choice between him and celine dion :aah:

It's a shame this volcano didn't go off in October, stranding Mika in Canada. :naughty:

(Yeah I know that he'd just run off to NYC and hang out with friends and family, but I can dream). :roftl:

Don't knock Celine... I have a few of her CDs. Because I'm a GOOD Canadian.

Helsinki- Vantaa airport is closed again until tomorrow morning. It's not looking good, not at all. I think I go to Stockholm. There might be some flights. Or from Copenhagen. Really don't know :blink:

Helsinki- Vantaa airport is closed again until tomorrow morning. It's not looking good, not at all. I think I go to Stockholm. There might be some flights. Or from Copenhagen. Really don't know :blink:

I'm so sorry your still having trouble :aah: Stupid stupid ash ... :( I really hope you can get to where you want to go ... I've given up trying to work out what one you're going to next .... you globetrotter you :teehee:

I really hope you make it :huglove:

The problem is that it all depends on the wind, but I don't think even meteorologists would be able to predict exactly which way it would blow tomorrow. it is really difficult to guess airports will be open the next day...

so you finally decided on the plane... Perhaps still the best solution in terms of time and hassle with the re-arrangements:thumb_yello:

I'm so sorry your still having trouble :aah: Stupid stupid ash ... :( I really hope you can get to where you want to go ... I've given up trying to work out what one you're going to next .... you globetrotter you :teehee:

I really hope you make it :huglove:

Thanks Laurel :huglove:

I must say was really surprised after calling to Finnair and canceling my flight. They were really friendly and offered to return my money back so easily... And I could still keep my flight back home, and it's not usually possible :thumb_yello: Of course I still need to find my way to France before I can come back :aah:

The problem is that it all depends on the wind, but I don't think even meteorologists would be able to predict exactly which way it would blow tomorrow. it is really difficult to guess airports will be open the next day...

so you finally decided on the plane... Perhaps still the best solution in terms of time and hassle with the re-arrangements:thumb_yello:

Well, I can't be sure I can find a suitable flight. I guess I just go to Stockholm/Copenhagen by a ferry/train and try to find something.

There is in denmark... for only a few more hours... :aah:

Well, I can't be sure I can find a suitable flight. I guess I just go to Stockholm/Copenhagen by a ferry/train and try to find something.

Have you considered anything from Tallin?

I think there must be trains to Berlin and from there you can get to Paris by taking another train..etc

(I have not checked options, but I think that ferry takes quicker to reach the mainland where you can use trains and buses..etc)

Have you considered anything from Tallin?

I think there must be trains to Berlin and from there you can get to Paris by taking another train..etc

(I have not checked options, but I think that ferry takes quicker to reach the mainland where you can use trains and buses..etc)

There are trains from Copenhagen to German and from there to Paris. I decided to go via Stockholm, might be easier to find flights. I'm not sure.

No planes from copenhagen tomorrow... from what they say on the news :aah:

No flights tomorrow?? :aah: At any time?

Doesn't look good either... But think taking a ferry is better than being stuck in Finland, at least there is a train connection from Sweden.

Oh yes trains of course!

You could also check buses, there are usually buses from Stockholm to southern Sweden like Gothenburg and Malmö, and to Germany I guess?:wink2:

http://www.bohemianlines.cz/jizdnirady/nemecko.aspx?lang=en

Archived