Travel plans to Euro gigs.

RAK1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jee... they keep on portponing it! :blink:

i was suppose to get something very important w. the mail a few days ago but cos of that ash crap... nope!!!!!

Just onnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So much talk of the volcano next to it going up .... sigh .. that would be the end of the world I think

Im already buying bread and water like no tommorow :roftl:

Just onnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So much talk of the volcano next to it going up .... sigh .. that would be the end of the world I think

Im already buying bread and water like no tommorow :roftl:

hhmmm... never thought about that! Grocery shop... here i come... :naughty:

eurocontrol - PRESS UPDATE 18.30 CET: in upper airspace above 20,000 feet, all European airspace is available with the exception of Finland #ashtag #euva

eurocontrol - UPDATE 18.30 CET: +/-75% of Eur. no restrictions, incl. AT Balkans BE BG CZ HU IT, south FR GR NL NO PO PT ES RO, northSE CH TR UA #ashtag

eurocontrol - UPDATE 18.30 CET: no ATC services in lower airspace primarily in NW Europe incl. DK EE IR LV SE and UK #ashtag

eurocontrol - UPDATE 18.30 CET: ATC services provided with significant restrict. on no.of flights, in lower airspace in NW Eur, incl. DE +north FR #ashtag

:aah:

(eurocontrol - RT @RajagopalPv: Copenhagen Airport reopens at 02.00 CET 21 APR http://tinyurl.com/y2wtyo6 )

:boing::yay:

Not looking good for my friend, he was expecting to be getting to Heathrow at 6 tomorrow morning, from the US!:shocked:

nnnooooooooo :aah: when will this end...

what will be the next big "desaster" after this? :blink:

hurricane? tidal wave? earthquake?

Not looking good for my friend, he was expecting to be getting to Heathrow at 6 tomorrow morning, from the US!:shocked:

My friend's still stuck in Argentina lol

Archived