Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe, threads like this hardly ever get closed. You can still find some really funny ones from 2/3 years ago. :naughty:

My personal favorite is the Mika/Adele thread...now that was funny:roftl:

:lmao:

God...I felt like you are the big boss,i am just a tiny drug dealer who cheated on you,and you are about to give a last speech before shooting me...:lmao:

Kiddo, the basic rule of the MFC is that Wonka is like the Don Corleone here and we are nothing but tools to her. It's nothing personal, it's just business:mf_rosetinted:

He could've just filled it all up with tissues...we won't know without his pants hanging on his knees:mf_rosetinted:

Filled what with tissues??? Ingie????? I was talking that he doesn't look that skinny in these pics... :roftl:

Oh and for everyone doubting about Mika's masculinity, I just found this good old randomly taken unposed grouppic:

mikawatch.jpg

Not masculine...ppffsstt:mf_rosetinted:

No, david... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

engagement ring on middle finger... ? did your bf buy a too big ring too? :naughty:

Cant imagine the argument they must have had cos of that when seeing these pics :shocked:

dbaa7ab5.jpg

What has happened before this pic? See how they look each other... :roftl: omg, this thread is just too hilarious. I can never have that pic of Jimmy in red swimming suit out of my head :roftl:

Filled what with tissues??? Ingie????? I was talking that he doesn't look that skinny in these pics... :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh Tiibet- I just looked up what you wrote :teehee:

Definately a howler- I love it

And this whole thread is MUCH funnier than the twins one

Oh Tiibet- I just looked up what you wrote :teehee:

Definately a howler- I love it

And this whole thread is MUCH funnier than the twins one

What twins? Is Mika entertaining Jedward now? Is THAT how they got a deal with the same record label as Mika?

What twins? Is Mika entertaining Jedward now? Is THAT how they got a deal with the same record label as Mika?

Noooo Mika hooked up with Adele and they ended up having twins. Though I'm sure they actually had triplets.

page 41...:shocked::shocked:

now i´m wondering what will happen when someone get a pic with him with a true love... like kissing or something like that....:shocked::shocked:

Oh.... i forget this is the MFC.... those pics won´t be allowed here.... will they??:mf_rosetinted:

now i´m wondering what will happen when someone get a pic with him with a true love... like kissing or something like that....:shocked::shocked:

Oh.... i forget this is the MFC.... those pics won´t be allowed here.... will they??:mf_rosetinted:

You want Mika kissing somebody??:blink:

Can be arranged..:biggrin2:

WONKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :woot_jump:

We already have one where he is kissin someone

bg5.jpg

How was MFC when that pic came? Caos with lots of angry or sad peeps? :naughty: Pretty sure there must have been a lot of jealous peeps.....

bg5.jpg

How was MFC when that pic came? Caos with lots of angry or sad peeps? :naughty:

No-one fainted or died. That's all I remember :roftl: I think people were trying to decipher if it was a love kiss or a showbiz kiss...I think we came to the conclusion that it was a showbiz kiss...:aah:

Her name is Ophelia Blitz and she used to be one of the Big Girls in 2007 - she's in the video for it as well. I found her on MySpace and got her to join here :roftl: But she hasn't been active so no need to bother her lol.

PS: I believe that was at Glastonbury.

bg5.jpg

How was MFC when that pic came? Caos with lots of angry or sad peeps? :naughty: Pretty sure there must have been a lot of jealous peeps.....

That's not a real kiss..:blink:

A real kiss is with tongues and everything..:mf_rosetinted:

this is fake..:sneaky2:

:naughty::teehee:

bg5.jpg

that was not what i was thinking about....:blink:

it´s like he kissing jimmy.... it doesn´t count....

a true kiss with a true lover... :teehee: