Hoi!! Hi!!

rian

Hoi!! Hi!!

I've been looking around here for a few weeks now and thought now is the time for me to introduce myself...

I live in the Netherlands, I'm 41 years old, married and I have 2 beautiful sons.

My 5 and 9 year-old sons are singing Mika-songs all day long. They don't know any other music because of me...:blush-anim-cl: Doesn't matter where we are, there's always Mika on the background. In the car, on our computer, in our cd-player or on tv...and in my head...:teehee:

And although my husband thinks I am totally :loco:...he still went to Amsterdam with(for) me to see Mika at the Heineken Music Hall! (thanks love! :thumb_yello:)

So that was my very first concert and I'm still loosing sleep over it! What a party that was!! It confirmed everything I already knew:

Mika is the best!

Best songwriter, best singer, best performer, best goodlooking-guy, best curly-haired-guy, best brown-eyed-guy, best trumpetplayer, best jumping-around-on-stage-guy, best...well...just the best!

Looking forward to spend lots of time around here...!

(and yes...my husband is right about me being totally :loco:! Crazy about Mika that is! :wub2:)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I'm "only" 48, but feel like I'm only 20! I adore Mika! Together with my daughter Maaikie I go where ever Mika is in our neighbourhood! And we live close to Hilversum and Amsterdam! That makes it easy!

Hope you'll have a lot of fun around here! And who knows, maybe we'll meet one day!

Hoi!! Hi!!

I've been looking around here for a few weeks now and thought now is the time for me to introduce myself...

I live in the Netherlands, I'm 41 years old, married and I have 2 beautiful sons.

My 5 and 9 year-old sons are singing Mika-songs all day long. They don't know any other music because of me...:blush-anim-cl: Doesn't matter where we are, there's always Mika on the background. In the car, on our computer, in our cd-player or on tv...and in my head...:teehee:

And although my husband thinks I am totally :loco:...he still went to Amsterdam with(for) me to see Mika at the Heineken Music Hall! (thanks love! :thumb_yello:)

So that was my very first concert and I'm still loosing sleep over it! What a party that was!! It confirmed everything I already knew:

Mika is the best!

Best songwriter, best singer, best performer, best goodlooking-guy, best curly-haired-guy, best brown-eyed-guy, best trumpetplayer, best jumping-around-on-stage-guy, best...well...just the best!

Looking forward to spend lots of time around here...!

(and yes...my husband is right about me being totally :loco:! Crazy about Mika that is! :wub2:)

Knowing some people on here, I don't think you're the only one with a worried husband. Not that I would like, know from personal experience or anything. But all the same. Perhaps one day I will :teehee:

Anywayz, welcome! Glad you joined us. I love this place. Everyday I like, hug it.

• 10 months later...

Archived