REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Festi'Neuch, Neuchâtel 03 June 2010, Switzerland

Emerald

The gig itself was so amazing! The audience was in fire! And Mika seemed very verrrryy happy to be there! it was really beautiful to see :wub2:

And thanks for the compliments :-D I felt great as a LG, event though I HATE pink

What great pictures!!! you looked great as a LG! :-D

Btw, It was a pleasure to join you all on stage.... :fisch::teehee: Mika pointed out at Wiki and me to join him on stage on Relax encore :wub2: I was :shocked: no way :shocked: It was hard to climb the barriers....I tried on my own to get out but I didn't arrive first... then Mika came in front of me again, I asked if I can still come on stage and he waved at me saying yes! :-D So I asked to a security guard to help me to get out xD Then Mika started to come again to help me to climb on stage (so sweet of him *wub*), but at the same time I jumped on a table which was next to the stage, so he left and continued to sing (Plus, I didn't want to be dragged along the floor and broke my camera which was in my pocket of my jeans... :aah: so this table was welcome ^^)

That's also for these kind of moments that I love and respect so much Mika. He's so unexpected, so spontaneous, and soooo generous with his fans :wub2:

It was sooooooooooooooo sweet of him and soooo unexpected:wub2: And we had so much fun on stage during Relax, and it was weird and so great at the same time to be on stage only with him and the band, a peculiar feeling :wub2: and then LG and BG came too and it was la fiesta!! *whoot whoot*

On Kick Ass, as usual the band was so funny :-D and I arrived to take a pic of the audience!

100604043212520118.jpg

I guess it's Martin's hand on the right :naughty:

It was a wonderful evening! I'd never expect that any second....All came so quickly, I have difficulties to realise what happened yesterday...

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I saw Vicky on stage, I was like oh god, he did it again haha. That was so nice of him and I felt so happy for you!!!! :D :D :D That was amazing... :tears:

I know :tears::tears: I don't arrive to express the feelings I got on the moment, on stage and after the gig :tears: So much happiness he brings to us :tears::wub2:

We thanked him after the gig of course, and he said (really to kill us a little bit more:aah::wub2:) "It was a pleasure to see you again" :wub2:

That is one lovely report, Emilie! :biggrin2: I could actually feel that anxiousness in my stomach again (see my siggie and you'll understand why ;) )

Here are my fav parts (bolded):

My Report

1. First of all, and I think some of you already know that, Neuchâtel is like my second town, because it's where I'm studying. I'm a uni student there, and Festi'Neuch was just a couple of meters from my faculty. I was really happy that Mika came here, in my home. He couldn't have come closer to me, I think. I felt sentimental about that. I know it's stupid, but it's still the way it made me feel. And I still feel this way. Wow. Mika came in my uni town. Great =D

2. And when everybody was dressed, Maria put a kind of long black coat on our costumes, to hide them. I said we looked like flashers (whoo hoo I learned a new word). She laughed and she said it made her think of dementors (from Harry Potter). I like that. So we were the dementors. Haha. Soooo funny. “Come on dementors!” :naughty:

3.And then, the heavy and profound beat started and I wasn't excited any more. I was super concentrated. Left, right, left, right, do not walk on the bride's dress, left, right, look straight ahead, do not look at the audience, left, right. I smiled though, I couldn't help it, but I was really really focused. I didn't even see Mika, or anything else. I didn't know what was going on, I just knew I had to walk and stomp the floor. And then it was finished. We'd done it! Haha. And I got excited again because the partying-dancing-jumping would come soon!!!

1. that's what I think I'll feel like in July too. He's coming to my hometown (sorry if I keep mentioning this, but I don't think I'll ever believe it, not ever AFTER the gig). That's because, Romania's already a small country, and my city's even smaller. So, to have him coming here, at my "home" it's a bit shocking. I have never even wished for it. I always preffered travelling accross Europe for him.

2. Are you serious? :shocked: SHE SAID THAT? In Paris, when they were giving us our black coats, I instantly felt like a dementor and I walked up to Sara (lasara) and told her that...only I didn't see Maria helping her getting that coat on her, so she heard me and (she laughed) said: "Oh yeah! You're right! Like in Harry Potter!" ...I can't be sure if I invented this, but I'm happy to know that she still says it. :aah:

3. I know what you're talking about. You were lucky enough to have the veil - it doesn't even compare to that skull. But you basically can't see anything during the death march and after that all you want is to get back there again.

Congratz girl, you seem to have had the time of your life there! :wub2: So happy for you!

That is one lovely report, Emilie! :biggrin2: I could actually feel that anxiousness in my stomach again (see my siggie and you'll understand why ;) )

Here are my fav parts (bolded):

1. that's what I think I'll feel like in July too. He's coming to my hometown (sorry if I keep mentioning this, but I don't think I'll ever believe it, not ever AFTER the gig). That's because, Romania's already a small country, and my city's even smaller. So, to have him coming here, at my "home" it's a bit shocking. I have never even wished for it. I always preffered travelling accross Europe for him.

2. Are you serious? :shocked: SHE SAID THAT? In Paris, when they were giving us our black coats, I instantly felt like a dementor and I walked up to Sara (lasara) and told her that...only I didn't see Maria helping her getting that coat on her, so she heard me and (she laughed) said: "Oh yeah! You're right! Like in Harry Potter!" ...I can't be sure if I invented this, but I'm happy to know that she still says it. :aah:

3. I know what you're talking about. You were lucky enough to have the veil - it doesn't even compare to that skull. But you basically can't see anything during the death march and after that all you want is to get back there again.

Congratz girl, you seem to have had the time of your life there! :wub2: So happy for you!

Hehe, Switzerland is even smaller, and Neuchâtel is not a big city... really not ^^ I'm happy he's coming to your home town!!

Maria told us we were amazing and that she hadn't seen such great LGs/BGs in a long while hehe *so proud*

Loved the dementors part :naughty::D

mikaneuch003.jpg

This is such a sweet picture :wub2: So happy to hear your had a good time as a LG! And thank you for writing your detailed report!!

100604043212520118.jpg

I guess it's Martin's hand on the right :naughty:

It was a wonderful evening! I'd never expect that any second....All came so quickly, I have difficulties to realise what happened yesterday...

It's not usually possible to take pics like this one, from stage!!! Fantastic pic :mf_lustslow: Sounds like an amazing gig and your stage experience sounds :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Hehe, Switzerland is even smaller, and Neuchâtel is not a big city... really not ^^ I'm happy he's coming to your home town!!

Maria told us we were amazing and that she hadn't seen such great LGs/BGs in a long while hehe *so proud*

Loved the dementors part :naughty::D

oh no! Switzerland is Switzerland, no matter what! Everyone knows where it is. :biggrin2:

Maria is very nice. She was so caring with all of us in Paris (even though not everyone could spea English.) :wub2: I can't wait to meet/see her again in July!

Oh, a friend just told me that some people do actually speak French in Lebanon, and yeah, that's normal, it was under French dominion too :doh: That guy was right ^^ hehe Not about Mika though, I still got THAT right :aah:

here is finally my report of the gig: OMG OMG OMG!!!

seriously, it's pretty difficult to find words to describe how I feel today after such an amazing gig and I don't really know where to begin...

first, this gig was, as for Emerald, a special one for me as it was "at home" and for once I didn't have to travel, take hotel room, etc... And this precisely made me feel quite weird yesterday morning... As the "travelling" part was missing, I've had difficulties figuring out I was really going to see Mika in the evening :naughty:

I've been really happy to welcome Olga and Meggy at home and to show them where I live etc... it was really nice having them with me for a few days!

As Emerald already said, we were there A WAY too early... swiss people are quite slow (and I have to admit that it's not that much a cliché :roftl:), so NOBODY came before 4 PM except people working at the festival but we've spent a lovely day together and this helped me a lot to get into the mood and find the usual pre-gig excitment

The place was really nice!! just by the lake. And the festival is still a small one, which was great!

The first group who played, the Monnraisers, were great! I suddenly discovered that I knew their songs without even knowing actually that there were swiss :blush-anim-cl: Anyway, I loved their music and the really helped people getting into the mood for Mika (even though they play Raggae music actually, which is not that close to Mika).

Then comes the time for REAL FUN!! OMG as soon as Mika and his band came on stage, everybody started dancing, clapping, etc... We got a giant smile form Jimmy when he saw us at front row dancing like mad cows :naughty: the atmosphere was so warm and so joyfull!!! I've never felt that before!!

Mika sang perfectly! he totally ruined SITM's intro with Cherisse and had to start over again, it was quite funny :teehee: (got that on video I think, but you'll have to wait a few days to see it unfortunately...).

We could feel everybody was having a lot of fun behind us and we could see Mika and his band having a blast on stage!! it was AMAZING!!!

We got a shirtless wearegolden + grace kelly (partly in french :boing:).

I was really happy to see Emerald on stage as a LG too (btw Emerald, I got film and photos, of every single move you've made up there :roftl: I'll send them to you asap!!!).

When the time came for him to leave the stage, people were clapping and screaming so much that he came back and said he could'nt do anything else then start the entire show again with such a wonderfull audience and sang an extra Relax!!

I was having a blast next to wiki ang Kate when he pointed at them to go on stage!!! :boing: I was SOOOO Happy to push them to help them to cross the barriers :teehee: And I think this is the point where I went totally mad...:blush-anim-cl: I was so happy to see them having the time of their lives on stage in front of me that I could'nt help but scream like a poor crazy fangirl and waving at them all the time!!! OMG it's really difficult to write how I felt during this extra relax but is was really intense and extra joyfull!!!

I've tried to help them coming back on earth when they joined us after the gig but I don't think I've been so helpfull as I was still on a giant mika cloud myself :blush-anim-cl:

We went backstage and found Jonh who told us he'll be back really soon with a man "he'd never heard of before" :roftl:

The M&G was really great because we were only a few people and Jonh asked the security guys not to let other people join the line (backstage door was right next to the avenue where everybody were passing to join their car, so, when people saw Mika, a lot of them came to see him....). Mika was really happy and spent time with each of us. He first signed everybody's stuffs, talked with people, them came back again at the beginning of the line to take a picture with a man who's made a brilliant painting of him, then came back again to us, asked us which gigs we'll make this summer and tlaked a lot with us. It's the first time I got the feeling he wants to sepnd a little time with us and see him stay with us for a while even if he doesn't have enything left to sign or people to see! It was really nice to spend this little time with him and every single person left the place with a giant smile printed on the face!!!

I still have some difficulties realising everything really happened!! I'm so much on my cloud today!! This gig was purely PERFECT!!!

here is finally my report of the gig: OMG OMG OMG!!!

seriously, it's pretty difficult to find words to describe how I feel today after such an amazing gig and I don't really know where to begin...

first, this gig was, as for Emerald, a special one for me as it was "at home" and for once I didn't have to travel, take hotel room, etc... And this precisely made me feel quite weird yesterday morning... As the "travelling" part was missing, I've had difficulties figuring out I was really going to see Mika in the evening :naughty:

I've been really happy to welcome Olga and Meggy at home and to show them where I live etc... it was really nice having them with me for a few days!

As Emerald already said, we were there A WAY too early... swiss people are quite slow (and I have to admit that it's not that much a cliché :roftl:), so NOBODY came before 4 PM except people working at the festival but we've spent a lovely day together and this helped me a lot to get into the mood and find the usual pre-gig excitment

The place was really nice!! just by the lake. And the festival is still a small one, which was great!

The first group who played, the Monnraisers, were great! I suddenly discovered that I knew their songs without even knowing actually that there were swiss :blush-anim-cl: Anyway, I loved their music and the really helped people getting into the mood for Mika (even though they play Raggae music actually, which is not that close to Mika).

Then comes the time for REAL FUN!! OMG as soon as Mika and his band came on stage, everybody started dancing, clapping, etc... We got a giant smile form Jimmy when he saw us at front row dancing like mad cows :naughty: the atmosphere was so warm and so joyfull!!! I've never felt that before!!

Mika sang perfectly! he totally ruined SITM's intro with Cherisse and had to start over again, it was quite funny :teehee: (got that on video I think, but you'll have to wait a few days to see it unfortunately...).

We could feel everybody was having a lot of fun behind us and we could see Mika and his band having a blast on stage!! it was AMAZING!!!

We got a shirtless wearegolden + grace kelly (partly in french :boing:).

I was really happy to see Emerald on stage as a LG too (btw Emerald, I got film and photos, of every single move you've made up there :roftl: I'll send them to you asap!!!).

When the time came for him to leave the stage, people were clapping and screaming so much that he came back and said he could'nt do anything else then start the entire show again with such a wonderfull audience and sang an extra Relax!!

I was having a blast next to wiki ang Kate when he pointed at them to go on stage!!! :boing: I was SOOOO Happy to push them to help them to cross the barriers :teehee: And I think this is the point where I went totally mad...:blush-anim-cl: I was so happy to see them having the time of their lives on stage in front of me that I could'nt help but scream like a poor crazy fangirl and waving at them all the time!!! OMG it's really difficult to write how I felt during this extra relax but is was really intense and extra joyfull!!!

I've tried to help them coming back on earth when they joined us after the gig but I don't think I've been so helpfull as I was still on a giant mika cloud myself

We went backstage and found Jonh who told us he'll be back really soon with a man "he'd never heard of before" :roftl:

The M&G was really great because we were only a few people and Jonh asked the security guys not to let other people join the line (backstage door was right next to the avenue where everybody were passing to join their car, so, when people saw Mika, a lot of them came to see him....). Mika was really happy and spent time with each of us. He first signed everybody's stuffs, talked with people, them came back again at the beginning of the line to take a picture with a man who's made a brilliant painting of him, then came back again to us, asked us which gigs we'll make this summer and tlaked a lot with us. It's the first time I got the feeling he wants to sepnd a little time with us and see him stay with us for a while even if he doesn't have enything left to sign or people to see! It was really nice to spend this little time with him and every single person left the place with a giant smile printed on the face!!!

I still have some difficulties realising everything really happened!! I'm so much on my cloud today!! This gig was purely PERFECT!!!

Great report! :wub2:

Thank you for your reports and sharing your feelings and happiness. I have the feeling I was there, too :) - and now I'm totally curious about the special SITM ;) and also the relax encore!!