• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This makes me wanna cry more..AS I WANNA GOOOOOOOOO maybe like this huh? :stretcher: lol

I live for glitter not you!!...good time and place???

You can buy bags of party popper stuff that are blown up and you 'pop' them by squeezing them..they are really cheap and normally at party shops.

'Sorry' i shouldn't interfere as not going.

...but i am a glutton for punishment and wanna see what i am missing out on :crybaby: Ages since i have seen MIKA.

Btw ..Northerners I looked up my train times...why I dunno I am just weird like that. And could get 1st class return..Edinburgh to Darlington for £24.50 :eek:last week..so if you haven't already i would book your tix now!!!...i did actually cry after i saw how cheap it was....i keep thinking can I go....but my body says NOWAY you fool! :sneaky2:

I've thought of a way I might be able to do this....

Waiting on agreement from friends in Exeter and Mr Ruth, but it should work....

Brilliant ... I've not met you yet :teehee: The more the merrier and all that :aah:

:wub2:

I'm so looking forward to this :boing:

Brilliant ... I've not met you yet :teehee: The more the merrier and all that :aah:

:wub2:

I'm so looking forward to this :boing:

You are very funny. I've met you :roftl:

(Christmas party in Kath & Abby's room)

Ah thats right , i forgot your welsh arent you !!:teehee:

och aye im a big leek :thumb_yello:hey shoni fancy be our scottish rep , i`d do but i might not have a house & internet access at the end of august

och aye im a big leek :thumb_yello:hey shoni fancy be our scottish rep , i`d do but i might not have a house & internet access at the end of august

MMMM dont know about that as i dont really know what it involves. I'm not the brightest tool in the box :naughty:

So, any new news?

Not heard anything back from the venue but i will phone back in a few days time (i dont want to be a pest). Ther have been a few more suggestions like handing out letters to the crowd saying what to do and when like throwing glitter and balloons etc at a particular time/song which i think is a great idea as it will get more people involved !:thumb_yello:

This makes me wanna cry more..AS I WANNA GOOOOOOOOO maybe like this huh? :stretcher: lol

I live for glitter not you!!...good time and place???

You can buy bags of party popper stuff that are blown up and you 'pop' them by squeezing them..they are really cheap and normally at party shops.

'Sorry' i shouldn't interfere as not going.

...but i am a glutton for punishment and wanna see what i am missing out on :crybaby: Ages since i have seen MIKA.

Btw ..Northerners I looked up my train times...why I dunno I am just weird like that. And could get 1st class return..Edinburgh to Darlington for £24.50 :eek:last week..so if you haven't already i would book your tix now!!!...i did actually cry after i saw how cheap it was....i keep thinking can I go....but my body says NOWAY you fool! :sneaky2:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Insane cheap!

Not heard anything back from the venue but i will phone back in a few days time (i dont want to be a pest). Ther have been a few more suggestions like handing out letters to the crowd saying what to do and when like throwing glitter and balloons etc at a particular time/song which i think is a great idea as it will get more people involved !:thumb_yello:

Oh yeh! Sounds exciting :das:

You are very funny. I've met you :roftl:

(Christmas party in Kath & Abby's room)

Well ... I didn't talk alot at that ... I'm very shy ... and that was at the beginning of this Mika stuff ... I'm abit more talkative now :teehee:

You are!

Was nice to see you at the Eden :thumb_yello:

It was nice to see you too ... looking forward to coming up to Edinburgh ... I think some of the best gigs I've been have been in Scotland .... I'm still too quiet for my liking :wink2: I listen mostly :teehee:

It was nice to see you too ... looking forward to coming up to Edinburgh ... I think some of the best gigs I've been have been in Scotland .... I'm still too quiet for my liking :wink2: I listen mostly :teehee:

I am happy to hear that some of the best gigs are in scotland. Gotta be honest, sheffield was crap. Saw a video on youtube of people that were stood at back, and they werent even moving. Just standing there. Of course I enjoyed it cos i was at the front, and it was my first EVER gig. So I realllly likes it, but to know it can only get better is so exciting!!!!! Wooooo :punk: I need to calm down.

Yippee:woot_jump: Getting so excited now. Going to meet all these lovely people.:thumb_yello:

Teehee. I am gonna meet you. Woo :punk: Could you all please stick GIANT labels on your heads that have your usernames on it so I know who is safe to talk to and who is not.

Today I stuck a lable on my back saying hug me,and the boy i fancy came up to me and hugged me:wub2:

Teehee. I am gonna meet you. Woo :punk: Could you all please stick GIANT labels on your heads that have your usernames on it so I know who is safe to talk to and who is not.

Today I stuck a lable on my back saying hug me,and the boy i fancy came up to me and hugged me:wub2:

No need to do that - You'll just have to look at the back of our Ts...

Archived