• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOhhhhh FD!!!!!! And we've not even met yet!:naughty::naughty:

oh your in for a real treat then :teehee:

This makes me wanna cry more..AS I WANNA GOOOOOOOOO maybe like this huh? :stretcher: lol

I live for glitter not you!!...good time and place???

You can buy bags of party popper stuff that are blown up and you 'pop' them by squeezing them..they are really cheap and normally at party shops.

'Sorry' i shouldn't interfere as not going.

...but i am a glutton for punishment and wanna see what i am missing out on :crybaby: Ages since i have seen MIKA.

Btw ..Northerners I looked up my train times...why I dunno I am just weird like that. And could get 1st class return..Edinburgh to Darlington for £24.50 :eek:last week..so if you haven't already i would book your tix now!!!...i did actually cry after i saw how cheap it was....i keep thinking can I go....but my body says NOWAY you fool! :sneaky2:

awww it cant be easy knowing your health is keeping you away but you will be fightnig fit for next tour I'm sure, and my train ticket was about £16 return so I got mine UBER cheap, not 1st class tho cos I'm too scutty for 1st class haha.

I've thought of a way I might be able to do this....

Waiting on agreement from friends in Exeter and Mr Ruth, but it should work....

WOW great! Fingers crossed.

Im so excited to meet you guys, even though you are all probably alot older than me :teehee: But I am nice once you get to know me :)

(EDIT: I think)

It will be great to meet you :thumb_yello:

I LOVE the glitter cups idea but I am not convinced that the venue will do:roftl: I always think that the venues must dread Mika's gigs as it is :naughty:

Not heard anything back from the venue but i will phone back in a few days time (i dont want to be a pest). Ther have been a few more suggestions like handing out letters to the crowd saying what to do and when like throwing glitter and balloons etc at a particular time/song which i think is a great idea as it will get more people involved !:thumb_yello:

Hope we hear soon from them cause i will tell you this !!! THEY MAY TAKE AWAY OUR GLITTER CUPS THEY MAY TAKE OUR BALLOONS THEY MAY EVEN TAKE OUR CONFETTI BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY OUR FRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAKKKKDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOM !:scot::scot::scot:

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Hope we hear soon from them cause i will tell you this !!! THEY MAY TAKE AWAY OUR GLITTER CUPS THEY MAY TAKE OUR BALLOONS THEY MAY EVEN TAKE OUR CONFETTI BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY OUR FRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAKKKKDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOM !:scot::scot:

haha dam right (but Mika has confetti cannons a little bit of glitter or small confetti stuff in a cup wont be that bad will it) pffft spoils sports.:sneaky2:

haha dam right (but Mika has confetti cannons a little bit of glitter or small confetti stuff in a cup wont be that bad will it) pffft spoils sports.:sneaky2:

I'm sure we will manage something we are a resourcefull bunch.:naughty:

Hope we hear soon from them cause i will tell you this !!! THEY MAY TAKE AWAY OUR GLITTER CUPS THEY MAY TAKE OUR BALLOONS THEY MAY EVEN TAKE OUR CONFETTI BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY OUR FRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAKKKKDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOM !:scot::scot::scot:

HELL, NO!!!

:thumb_yello:

I'm not able to get a tshirt but you all should know who I am... Teenage boy, Irish accent. hehehehehe :)

Why can't you get a tshirt?

Jazzy is currently working on the design, when she's done, and it's up, just take it off here and take it to a shop that does t shirt printing, get a Freak number off Fred, and you can put it on the back:thumb_yello:

Well ... I didn't talk alot at that ... I'm very shy ... and that was at the beginning of this Mika stuff ... I'm abit more talkative now :teehee:

I've got steadily noisier too :)

Im so excited to meet you guys, even though you are all probably alot older than me :teehee: But I am nice once you get to know me :)

(EDIT: I think)

Well I'm ancient, but I'm sure you're nice, even if you're young!

Good to hear Ruth may be joining us, be great to see her again:thumb_yello:

Indeed. I hope she manages it.:biggrin2:

I've had a bounce back e-mail - my friends are away till Monday and not answering their phones! Flippin' heck, they don't realise how stressy it is!

Jazzy is currently working on the design, when she's done, and it's up, just take it off here and take it to a shop that does t shirt printing, get a Freak number off Fred, and you can put it on the back:thumb_yello:

Oh, T shirts here too. Lovely. Freddie can I have a Freak number please? :biggrin2:

You need to PM Freddie for a number :thumb_yello:

Right.

Done :)

Why are some of the names in the first post in bold? Have they already got theirs left over from Eden?

I've got steadily noisier too :)

Well I'm ancient, but I'm sure you're nice, even if you're young!

I've had a bounce back e-mail - my friends are away till Monday and not answering their phones! Flippin' heck, they don't realise how stressy it is!

Oh, T shirts here too. Lovely. Freddie can I have a Freak number please? :biggrin2:

Ruuuuth!!!:wub2:

It's going to be as epic as Eden, I can feel it!:thumb_yello:

Right.

Done :)

Why are some of the names in the first post in bold? Have they already got theirs left over from Eden?

Yes, the bolded ones are the ones from Eden who wanted to keep their number.

Obviously we kept Mika as #1:naughty:

Yes, the bolded ones are the ones from Eden who wanted to keep their number.

Obviously we kept Mika as #1:naughty:

Is it officially confirmed that he wants to keep his number? :mf_rosetinted:

We should tweet him: "Hey Mister, if you don't tweet us that you want to keep your Freak Number, you're out and we're gonna give it away to Perez Hilton for good!" :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Is it officially confirmed that he wants to keep his number? :mf_rosetinted:

We should tweet him: "Hey Mister, if you don't tweet us that you want to keep your Freak Number, you're out and we're gonna give it away to Perez Hilton for good!" :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He is our leader, we must bow down before him!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I missed out on a few pages and I screwed up, I will be able to get one, thanks for explaining it Pingu x

Archived