I missed out on a few pages and I screwed up, I will be able to get one, thanks for explaining it Pingu x

PM Freddie and tell him which number you would like. The numbers in bold have already been taken.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I missed out on a few pages and I screwed up, I will be able to get one, thanks for explaining it Pingu x

No worries:thumb_yello:

Don't want you to miss out, it'll be a great keep sake of the show.

Good, let me now when you are back in the big smoke next week?

Just off topic a moment, it wasn't you who let the penguin out of the zoo was it?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

No worries:thumb_yello:

Don't want you to miss out, it'll be a great keep sake of the show.

I know :)

Just off topic a moment, it wasn't you who let the penguin out of the zoo was it?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

No, it wasn't hahaha, he was found safely in town.

Good, let me now when you are back in the big smoke next week?

Of course I will, can't wait to meet you... We live sooooo close to each other.

Wasn't me, promise. I wasn't anywhere near the zoo today:naughty:

Brave penguin though rambling round north inner city Dublin, I wouldn't go there.

I know :)

No, it wasn't hahaha, he was found safely in town.

Of course I will, can't wait to meet you... We live sooooo close to each other.

Think you might even know some of my sons friends...

PM Freddie and tell him which number you would like. The numbers in bold have already been taken.

so wheres the link to the numbers taken ?

hey ive got a great way to smuggle in the glitter things but its only for the ladies ......... i dont even think i need to even explain myself , i think you get the picture .......... bloody ell :naughty:

Wasn't me, promise. I wasn't anywhere near the zoo today:naughty:

Brave penguin though rambling round north inner city Dublin, I wouldn't go there.

I'll say!

I've driven round there, and they are all crazy drivers!:naughty:

hey ive got a great way to smuggle in the glitter things but its only for the ladies ......... i dont even think i need to even explain myself , i think you get the picture .......... bloody ell :naughty:

They're on the first page of this thread:thumb_yello:

Ah-ha got ya sheena ! In our empty lipstick tubes. Right ?:blink:

HEE HEE ! Me an shoni looking forward to seeing you again its gonnae be some night :naughty:

too right :thumb_yello: its a pity your not coming on the sunday im going to see janey godley that night , she a hoot and a right dirty moo :biggrin2:

You think so, wouldn't you?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

dam bloody right ... i`ll be having words with you fred when i see you ... do you know i am ? i should change my name to queen of sheba :wink2:

too right :thumb_yello: its a pity your not coming on the sunday im going to see janey godley that night , she a hoot and a right dirty moo :biggrin2:

Would have loved that but work calls. Btw i said to shoni i would have liked the number 666 for my freak number then you suggested it !!! How freaky is that. :shocked: Well off to the land of nod now. Night night ye all x:bye:

Would have loved that but work calls. Btw i said to shoni i would have liked the number 666 for my freak number then you suggested it !!! How freaky is that. :shocked: Well off to the land of nod now. Night night ye all x:bye:

Night Ang, sweet dreams!:wink2:

nah you huv it im going for the year i was born ... 69 :naughty:

Hello Fringe Freaks.....just caught up on the thread and want to post so that I know where to start aagin............don't want to miss anything vital, like Sheena's cunning plans :wink2:

Archived